Thai-German Luk Thung Singer Facing A Barrage Of Criticism For Sexy Music Video

webfact

Too sexy? Luk thung
By Coconuts Bangkok

BANGKOK: -- Ong-art “Aerk” Lederer, a 25-year-old Thai-German luk thung country singer, is facing a barrage of online criticism for a super sexy music video that he says was only meant to help fund his mother’s cancer treatment.

The song “Pey,” or “perfect” in English, describes how attractive women are to men. In the four-minute music video, four models in tiny lingerie dance to the music with several seductive moves: lying down topless, spilling milk over their breasts, showering in a white tank top, exchanging woman-to-woman kisses, and suggestively snacking on a banana.

“Sexy girl, you are so attractive. You are the most outstanding on the floor. Your fair skin and body are so alluring. I love you more. I want to be your boyfriend,” read the lyrics.

Released on YouTube to his LedererChannel on Feb. 13, the clip has wildly gone viral, with over 600,000 views, 3,100 comments, 6,500 likes and 2,000 dislikes. Such a spike in views has most likely been made possible by male demographics. Aerk has promised viewers that he will release the 3D special version of the song once the film amasses over one million views.

“I have a boner every time I watch this,” commented YouTube user Zalengify.

“I don’t pay any attention to either the song or the singer,” said mansioncjc.

“It’s better to watch it with the audio muted,” said sakdipat suthisunthorn.

Full story: http://www.coconutsbangkok.com/arts-and-entertainment/too-sexy-luk-thung/

-- COCONUTS Bangkok 2013-02-23

• Like 2

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what about all the western videos they show here with scantily glad women, OK they ain't Thai, but the general public of Thailand (Thai's) can watch them? Surely this guy must know Thai culture? Not too long and the Culture Minister will raise his head trying to justify his role. BAN IT NOW! cheesy.gifclap2.gif

Edited by Psych01

Whats wrong with it? Is the gay community up in arms because he isn't using men? I think they have bigger issues with the harlem shake that this little pre school clip. I think it is very tasteful and beatifully done.

I think it is a classic work of art. Bravo.

I hope it takes out best music video at the grammies next year.

• Like 1

Somethings missing......................................something aint right...................................now i know....................even the show is poor fake.

Hope he raised enough money for mama.

Excellent publicity. clap2.gif Raising a few bucks to help his mum Good lad.

One hopes he enjoyed the ladies' favors afterwards.

A few mildly lewd suggestive bits like letting the pussy out the door and the banana sucking and milk spill, but on the whole cleverly done for an amateur production.

Where did he find these four bountifully endowed females to squirm and kissgiggle.gif each other I wonder?

No doubt a few of the ladies with big hair in the Kulcha Department will be making phone calls.

I guess because our singer is Thai-German, he could not possibly understand Thai culture....we simply do NOT do such things! Must be something in those farang genes that allows them to carry on in such a way lol

Great Post ! Thai hypocracy at its best in a country that tolerates under age marriage, mia nuis' and a whole host of things that are ok just don't talk about them. I seem to remember 10 years or so ago a well known Thai female singer was threatened with arrest by the then governor of Chonburi if she ever returned to his province as she had performed a concert in a " too sexy " dress. For goodness sake too sexy in Chonburi ! I suppose in his sheltered life in rarified atmosphere he had never heard of Pattaya where shock, horror i have seen girls dance topless. Well, didn't actually see as only peeking with a hand over my eyes

The ladies on the right at the end look like they were too much into each other to care about his wank.

Excellent publicity. clap2.gif Raising a few bucks to help his mum Good lad.

One hopes he enjoyed the ladies' favors afterwards.

A few mildly lewd suggestive bits like letting the pussy out the door and the banana sucking and milk spill, but on the whole cleverly done for an amateur production.

Where did he find these four bountifully endowed females to squirm and kissgiggle.gif each other I wonder?

No doubt a few of the ladies with big hair in the Kulcha Department will be making phone calls.