Thai-German Luk Thung Singer Facing A Barrage Of Criticism For Sexy Music Video

webfact

Apologies. Didn't mean to be obscure: A 'dee' is the femme side of a Thai female gay couple. The butch side (as we would say in USA) in Thailand is called a 'tom'. Some of the best looking models in Thailand are dees and that is no secret to the Thai crowd.

And by association, some of the best looking boys in Thailand are K-ays and that too is no secret to the Thai crowd.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That banana has a brown spot. You would think they could have gotten some fresher fruit. It was very off-putting.

You are right. I think i could provide her with a better one.
Hope your banana is bigger than this attachicon.gifbananas.JPG

It won't be if he's Thai.

Since when does a Thai working girl much care about the spottiness-quotient of what goes in her mouth? .....and then u got the Brits with their fondness for 'spotted dick' ....the mind reels.

Some of the best looking models in Thailand are dees and that is no secret to the Thai crowd.

So your conclusion is that they must be dees because they are good looking models?

Wonder what these folks look like without any make up on? When my old gf wakes up in the morning it's frightening but after she puts her make up on she is quite pretty, at least to me.

Some of the best looking models in Thailand are dees and that is no secret to the Thai crowd.

So your conclusion is that they must be dees because they are good looking models?

Wonder what these folks look like without any make up on? When my old gf wakes up in the morning it's frightening but after she puts her make up on she is quite pretty, at least to me.

You dare to say anonymously.

Lol

You dare to say anonymously.

Lol

You betcha. I may be a little slow but I'm not stupid wink.png. The other day I said "you look nice today". response was " what about yesterday"? We just can't win.

It's not only makeup, there's also video editing.... but really, any female you see on any screen is not the real thing, so we shouldn't use this as a way to diminish their appeal.

This lady singer gets same critism, so much so the 2 temples in the village I live in booked her for gigs over the last few weeks and she was joined on stage by female members of the audience. no such thing as bad publicity, and no boundaries for what's appropriate when money is involved. She to needed the money to take care of her sick mother!

Edited by Lite Beer

I made no conclusion about anything. My original comment Page 6 #136 was:

" This being Thailand the girls could all be dees who just love taunting straight guys Thai or Farang."

Edited by JLCrab

Don't care what they are. I just wanna look at them and jer....I just wanna look at them!

• Like 1

I don't know anything about the 4 particular models in the video and maybe they are just play acting. But as the one girl approaches the other at 2:30 it doesn't seem that is what is going through her mind is:

OK, but I'd much rather be with a guy.

Edited by JLCrab

Someone else used the term first at #151 but I'm assuming he meant girls dressed as boys and indeed some of the toms make very good looking guys.

Quote from #151: And by association, some of the best looking boys in Thailand are K-ays and that too is no secret to the Thai crowd.

did you notice which one is Ladyboy, eh?

[[[[[[[[[[[[

Luk Thung (Thai: ลูกทุ่ง; lit. "child/children of the fields") refers to the most popular form of a style of music found in Thailand. The term is short for pleng luk thung (Thai: เพลงลูกทุ่ง; lit. "song of a child of the fields").

Luk Thung songs typically reflect the hardship of everyday life among the rural poor. Tempos tend to be slow, and singers use an expressive singing style with a lot of vibrato. Comparisons are sometimes made with country music of the United States.]]]]]]]]]]]]]

change to children of the couches! 555

Ah ha! Luk Kreung Luk Thung!

Apologies. Didn't mean to be obscure: A 'dee' is the femme side of a Thai female gay couple. The butch side (as we would say in USA) in Thailand is called a 'tom'. Some of the best looking models in Thailand are dees and that is no secret to the Thai crowd.

Thank you for this information. Live and learn. Tom and Dee. I'll try to remember that.

• 8 months later...