Merc Driver Beating Up Women In A Traffic Quarrel

KhunBENQ

...and none off the thais has got the bottle to step in and stop it including the guy filming it., shame on them

Here are some good reasons not to step in (videoing it was probably the best thing to do):

1) He pulls a gun out of his car and shoots you. Your children grow up without a father.

2) It turns out to be some kind of psycho domestic depute and as soon as you step she is spitting at you and yelling "Cut him baby, cut him real good".

3) You knock him out, police turn up and arrest you, they extort the crap out of you, then beat the crap out of at the behest of said scumbag.

4) He turns out to be tougher than he looks and beats the crap out of you

Best course of action IMHO:

1) Call police

2) Video it

3) Shout from a distant that you have called the police and they are coming

completely understand what your saying and been here long enough to know the score but don't know if I could just stand there while some guy is throwing punches at a woman
  • Like 1

...and none off the thais has got the bottle to step in and stop it including the guy filming it., shame on them

Here are some good reasons not to step in (videoing it was probably the best thing to do):

1) He pulls a gun out of his car and shoots you. Your children grow up without a father.

2) It turns out to be some kind of psycho domestic depute and as soon as you step she is spitting at you and yelling "Cut him baby, cut him real good".

3) You knock him out, police turn up and arrest you, they extort the crap out of you, then beat the crap out of at the behest of said scumbag.

1) Call police

2) Video it

completely understand what your saying and been here long enough to know the score but don't know if I could just stand there while some guy is throwing punches at a woman
I reckon I would have put a brick through his rear window, then shot off on my scooter:) Arrogant Tosser....

Was it right to park their car, or whatever there? They do that a lot. They park whereever they like without a care for other road users. In my neighborhood, they park in the middle of the soi and get out of the car to buy food, or what ever.

Good for them. Mannerless cnuts.

It has been watched by a Thai and they say the woman parked there to visit the factory and refused to move when he asked. Then tried to carry on going to the factory and leave her van there. One way road as well apparently.

They also get the impression they already know each other to some degree.

• Like 1

I don't think he was right to escalate it by grabbing her by the throat when she tried to walk off and getting violent about it but I can certainly understand the Mercedes driver's anger.

I got the same translation, the woman had driven the van the wrong way down the soi, parked the van blocking access to everybody going in the correct direction despite there being places to park beyond the end of it, and then refused to move it out of the way when asked. Is it right for everybody else to be inconvenienced because of another's bad attitude and supercilious behaviour?

Edited by rwdrwdrwd

she parked in the wrong place.

I think you're right. Not only did she drive the wrong way into a one-way soi, but the odiot parked her vehicle in the very narrow soi. However, I think "Mr Big" overreacted a bit.

I would have to agree with you. Although I don't understand what they were saying it looks rather obvious. If the woman was just driving through then she would not be out of her vehicle... which she was. I have no idea whether it is a one way soi or not. But, considering that Thais seldom pay attention to one way streets it would not surprise me if the women were going the wrong way.

However, that does not excuse the Thai man's obnoxious behaviour. If it had been me he would have had a brick through his window for his abuse.

1) Call police

2) Video it

I reckon I would have put a brick through his rear window, then shot off on my scooter:) Arrogant Tosser....

while i agree with what you say ..... how fast is your scooter to out run a crazy cops bullet ?