What's Your Academic Education?

simon43

What's your academic education?  

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Since I have nothing else to do, howabout completing this poll? For me the answer is that I have a Master's degree, (although I have yet to find employment as a Rocket Scientist in Thailand!)

Simon

I think not easy to find and employment as Rocket Scientist in Thailand.

Maybe easier to find demand in Iran or North Korea.

But if you can develope personal rockets, there is a lot of demand on rockets bombing one or the other politic leader....

--> off to repair my fusion power plant and in the evening I make some genetic modified super-heros....

In the night I try to learn english and thai better....

Since I have nothing else to do, howabout completing this poll? For me the answer is that I have a Master's degree, (although I have yet to find employment as a Rocket Scientist in Thailand!)

Simon

Simon

My formal education includes an undergraduate business degree (B.B.A.) and graduate degrees (M.S.A. / M.B.A.). Additionally, I have extensive training in analytical and technical fields (cryptanalysis/cryptology, communications, telecommunications, linguistics, and engineering.)

I have gained the most effective and valuable form of informal education by living and working outside of the continental United States (Vietnam, Thailand, Japan, and Central America) in excess of 18 years. Being married to a Thai Lady for 35 years can truly be considered an enjoyable learning experience.

:o

Regards,

ChiefBEM

My formal education includes an undergraduate business degree (B.B.A.) and graduate degrees (M.S.A. / M.B.A.). Additionally, I have extensive training in analytical and technical fields (cryptanalysis/cryptology, communications, telecommunications, linguistics, and engineering.)

I have gained the most effective and valuable form of informal education by living and working outside of the continental United States (Vietnam, Thailand, Japan, and Central America) in excess of 18 years. Being married to a Thai Lady for 35 years can truly be considered an enjoyable learning experience.

Regards,

ChiefBEM

Ahh...I got it!...after spent 5 min. in decoding

Let me guess...you're an international spy!?....by any chance are you 007? :D

Regards,

ChiefBEM

Ahh...I got it!...after spent 5 min. in decoding

Let me guess...you're an international spy!?....by any chance are you 007? :D

:D:D I am completely retired.

:D I am unable to confirm, deny, or comment on your comment.

Regards,

Bai Ren ChiefBEM

Simon

Below is information that I have posted on the other thread.

I am posting here for those who do not know but may want to know.

The first four year degree is a Bachelor's Degree and it is called an "Undergraduate Degree."

The second degree is called a Master's Degree and it is called a "Graduate Degree."

The highest is the Ph.D. (Philosophiae Doctor or Doctor of Philosophy or Ed.D. Doctor of Education) which is after you have attained a Bachelor (Undergraduate) Degree and a Master's (Graduate) Degree.

If you have attained a Master's (Graduate) Degree and are working on your Ph.D., your category is "doing post graduate work."

Regards,

ChiefBEM

Faculty Member

University of Phoenix

What good is a Master's degree?

:D

Most major corporations want executive officers and senior directors that have a Master's Degree and preferably a Master's in Business Administration. They encourage their managers to go after an MBA by paying for the school and providing incentive pay raises based on having the MBA (or other master's level degrees.)

In reference to $$ and MBAs

(New college graduates in 2005)

The following is a small part of an article published on www.gmac.com

http://www.gmac.com/gmac/VirtualLibrary/Pu...duateSurvey.htm

"2005 MBA Graduates Optimistic about the Future

May-June 2005

The MBA graduating class of 2005 has plenty to celebrate about. This year’s business school graduates are fielding more job offers and higher base salaries than any class since 2001, according to the latest GMAC® Global MBA® Graduate Survey.

Average base salaries have hit $90,652 per year for people who have accepted positions, the survey found. People still mulling job possibilities said they expect to receive an average base salary of $84,318, up from the $76,147 respondents in 2004 said they anticipated and the $73,100 expected by survey participants in 2003."

If interested go to the web site and read the rest of the article.

Regards,

ChiefBEM

Why do we have 2 threads and even two polls with basicly the same content :D ...can't we merge them, so Chief BEM needs to spread his wisdom only once :o

KY :D

Khun Yak,

:D Very considerate.

Regards,

ChiefBEM