Bars Open Right Now And Later ?

bigt116

To each his own but it's amusing how a mere 30 hour moratorium on alcohol sales shows just how little some people have in their lives.

I mean, it's not the fact that these people don't have alcohol at home - they probably do - but take away the pubs and bars for a day or so and they're utterly lost.

• Like 1

To each his own but it's amusing how a mere 30 hour moratorium on alcohol sales shows just how little some people have in their lives.

I mean, it's not the fact that these people don't have alcohol at home - they probably do - but take away the pubs and bars for a day or so and they're utterly lost.

I for one don't drink but I'm sure I'm not alone in not understanding the reasoning behind the blanket ban on the sale of alcohol before, during and for hours after these elections.

I'm sure that tourists and other visitors to Bangkok find it bemusing that they are not allowed a social drink when visiting Bangkok during elections.

The point you make about having enough alcohol at home to get drunk, if that gives people pleasure, shows how ridiculous this rule is.

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app