Picture And Members Info Page

Donz

The chances exist somebody is going to recognize somebody's associate for better or worse, :D:D

could be wrong, but I hazard a guess that's why the photos are being scrapped from this topic :D

thats why I didnt post any :D . Dont want anyone getting upset. :D

Daleyboy or anyone else, can you confirm? :D

Nothing to do with shagging if that answers your question. :o

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

daley I´m sorry to hear this, and I understand you will have your valid reasons... To those who screwed this up... F"&%· OFF and get a life. Nobody asked you to put your pics up here.

d1ckheads

Thats what i think too, why would someone post there pics if they didnt want them up :o

I'm mopping the thread now guys.

It's a pity, but as Udon said, the photos were being used in an inappropriate manner outside of TV's control.

We could not protect our members.

From ThaiVisa's Rules: "Posting another members personal details, photos or web site details is forbidden"... which works fine for this Forum, but unfortunately, they were being copied and posted elsewhere.

We value our membership, and will do what's necessary to protect them where we can... thus the photos have been removed from this thread as well.

I'm mopping the thread now guys.

It's a pity, but as Udon said, the photos were being used in an inappropriate manner outside of TV's control.

We could not protect our members.

From ThaiVisa's Rules: "Posting another members personal details, photos or web site details is forbidden"... which works fine for this Forum, but unfortunately, they were being copied and posted elsewhere.

We value our membership, and will do what's necessary to protect them where we can... thus the photos have been removed from this thread as well.

Well if thats happening to our pics then i can understand it.

What loser would copy and paste our pics elsewhere :o

its a shame to see the members album deleted - im pretty sure i know who and where the troubles have started from and have since deleted my own albums too.

as the saying goes "there'll always be some tw@t who ruins it for everyone else"

nice work :o

I've just about finished cleaning this thread of all images, but I don't plan on deleting the entire thread yet... I think it should stay for a little while just to serve as a warning to everyone who posts information on the Internet... be careful posting personal information... it could be used by others with ill intentions.

and looks like this thread will be gone soon, my first half decent thread.

Does that also mean our post count will be put down?

:D

Don't worry Donz.

Your post count does not change... even posts that have been trashed have a number.

Psst... FYI there are a few members whose posts are predominantly in the Trash Forum... :o

Well, if it makes anyone feel any better... people who are regularly in the public eye have to put up with being the subject of their images being inappropriately used on a daily basis. I don't think we should worry too much. Did anyone see that sculpture of Britney Spears recently? I'm appalled.

Edited by skylar

Well, if it makes anyone feel any better... people who are regularly in the public eye have to put up with being the subject of their images being inappropriately used on a daily basis. I don't think we should worry too much.

Did anyone see that sculpture of Britney Spears recently? I'm appalled.

This?...Yes it was all over the news, including photos in newspapers :D ...sorry, don't have a pic from the other side :o

another:

LaoPo

Edited by LaoPo

• 2 weeks later...

Couldn't the Gallery be treated like Bedlum and restricted to longer term members - not ideal of course, but long timers are less likely to cut&paste across forums and then its bnot open to Guest access either?

Just a thought. :o

• 2 weeks later...
Couldn't the Gallery be treated like Bedlum and restricted to longer term members - not ideal of course, but long timers are less likely to cut&paste across forums and then its bnot open to Guest access either?

Just a thought. :o

and a good one at that

mods?

Guest endure

I mean gay as a stupid thread, not as i want a homosexual thread.

Its aussie slang

Used to be Yank slang to but PC changed all that.

More likely good manners and common decency than PC.