Russian Found Dead In Bathroom Of Rented Room In South Pattaya

webfact

Russian found dead in bathroom of rented room in South Pattaya

dead-42.jpg

PATTAYA: -- On Thursday Morning Police and rescue services were called to a rented room situated above a Massage Parlour to investigate reports of a Russian who was found by his friend, lying dead on the bathroom floor.

The 3rd floor room was above a Massage Parlour in Soi Thappraya 12 in South Pattaya and was occupied by the victim, Mr. Aleksei Iasev aged 34 and his friend who discovered the body when he woke up at 11.30am

He mentioned to Police that on the night before, the pair were drinking heavily and both returned to their room in a heavily intoxicated state. They fell asleep and the friend remembers seeing the victim go to the toilet sometime between 6 and 7am.

The friend eventually woke up at 11.30am and did not see Mr. Iasev and assumed he had gone outside for some food. When he went to the Bathroom he saw him lying face-down on the bathroom floor and assumed that he had passed-out on the floor because of his intoxicated state.

Full story: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/78039/russian-dead-bathroom-rented-room-south-pattaya/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2013-03-08

Russians have been known for thier drinking problems for years. Isn't it around 700,000 Russian men b/w the ages of 20 and 54 who die from alcohol related incidents every year?

....I thought The Cold War was over....

...I wouldn't mind some verifiable statistics if we are going to 'sling the mud'....

(...I am Canadian...I don't drink, but I read a post yesterday saying 'Canadians are the heaviest drinkers'...)

....I am tired of 'Russian bashing'...too easy to excuse these incidents away...this is a national phenomenon..

.....excuse...you drank too much or you were on medication...why did it never happen to them before.....????

.....Thailand is the common denominator....

....in Thailand, you don't know what might be served to you or might be added to your drink, anyway...

(I have been told by Thais 'Watch out where you eat or drink if the shop does not like you....')

....after you leave the premises, it is no longer their problem, apparently....

....I thought The Cold War was over....

...I wouldn't mind some verifiable statistics if we are going to 'sling the mud'....

(...I am Canadian...I don't drink, but I read a post yesterday saying 'Canadians are the heaviest drinkers'...)

....I am tired of 'Russian bashing'...too easy to excuse these incidents away...this is a national phenomenon..

.....excuse...you drank too much or you were on medication...why did it never happen to them before.....????

.....Thailand is the common denominator....

....in Thailand, you don't know what might be served to you or might be added to your drink, anyway...

(I have been told by Thais 'Watch out where you eat or drink if the shop does not like you....')

....after you leave the premises, it is no longer their problem, apparently....

dodgy vodka?

It's quite easy to die from one incident of too much drink, basically you choke on your vomit. Look it up.

Yes. Plenty of young people in the UK die like this. Usually only mentioned in the local press, if at all. We hear of more deaths here, because even if a foreign dies of natural causes it makes the news. If deaths were reported like this in the UK or US, there wouldn't be time to report any other news. People are constantly dying. That's life.

There's a lot of heavy drinking in far northern climes; apparently having to do with trying to sooth the melancholy brought on by almost total darkness for most of a day for half a year at a time. It's a serious national problem with no easy solutions.

These countries well understand their dilemma; and need no put downs of their country or their nationals by the alleged sober ones above.

I've gotten horribly drunk hundreds of times and I'm still here. But I drink beer only. Maybe that makes a difference. I think it's a lot easier to overdo it with vodka and other hard liquor. The one time I got drunk on a bottle of vodka was the day I was involved in a serious road accident. Never again.

I've gotten horribly drunk hundreds of times and I'm still here. But I drink beer only. Maybe that makes a difference. I think it's a lot easier to overdo it with vodka and other hard liquor. The one time I got drunk on a bottle of vodka was the day I was involved in a serious road accident. Never again.
Don't ask me about that one time and that bottle of Hornitos in Sydney ...

Sent from my GT-S5360B using Thaivisa Connect App

Two guys sharing a room and a bed, must be good friends.

It's very difficult to find hotels with rooms with two beds available sometimes (during busy times). I have been in this situation before.