Just For Fun: The Official Pattaya Phrase Book

doggie888888

You stay Thailand long time= strike out

Farang roo mak= strike out

You teacher English=strike out

Not a phrase but funny incident

My neighbor, a lovely elderly lady knows i have 1 car and 2 bikes, but i bought another car and another bike.

So she sees me in the morning and says "this car you? and bike you? pointing at my "fleet" , i say yes it is.

She smiles and says "why you not give me one"giggle.gif

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

handsum man = you're a punter paying for sex, i find you pathetic and have zero respect for you.

LOL, like it really matters what a working girl thinks of you.
I'm sure it doesnt. I imagine that sentiment wouldn't just be a bargirls tho, I would think non "working" girls would have much the same thoughts. Likely even more so! But this thread isn't about that tho, its about the funny stuff that hookers feed their punters.
  • Like 1

I don't like Thai man = I will take your money and go to the karaoke bar tonight and pay a Thai boy to screw me.

Loom = Small (and often filthy) room where she sleeps.

Up to you = You are one second away from getting hit in the head with a bottle.

Up to me = You are one second away from getting hit in the head with a bottle / Whatever you say goes in one ear and out the other.

My sister = Some girl she sort of knows from her village.

Jep! = I'm too lazy for a proper shag so I'm going to pretend it hurts so you stop poking me and jerk yourself off.

Lets go Insomnia = I want you to get so drunk that it is impossible for you to have sex with me, but you still have to pay me for the night AND buy drinks for me and all my friends.

• Like 1

Period (colloquialism) common name used to describe female menstruation. The likelihood that a girl is currently having her period is inversely proportional to the apparent wealth and looks of the man that approaches her.

Usage: I have my period.

You stay Thailand long time= strike out

Farang roo mak= strike out

You teacher English=strike out

here is the more common variant:

you dtao = (turtle) impossible to scam money out of you, I tried!

Another story that happened to me at a Kasikorn branch:

The lady is sad, her colleague tells me "she just finit boyfriend".

Sad one takes my bank book, looks at it and says "you narak maa". We do the business (bank business that is), she tells me twice she finished boyfriend and we part on "when do you call me darling", 555.

Nothing to do with the numbers in my bank book of course, LOL.

Period (colloquialism) common name used to describe female menstruation. The likelihood that a girl is currently having her period is inversely proportional to the apparent wealth and looks of the man that approaches her.

Sorry but wrong spelling biggrin.png

Its peLioT

At the prices they charge in gogo bars I would say that the ladies there will not be menstruating for a minute longer than they have to.