Just For Fun: The Official Pattaya Phrase Book

doggie888888

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thai man no good = You need a shave and your sweat stinks.

Thai man no good = my Thai boyfriend/husband takes all my money

I don't see it that way at all.

Thai man no good = attempt to convince a foreigner that they prefer foreigners.

(this is normally highly successful as elderly foreign gentlemen actually believe that these young girls love them and prefer them to more handsome younger Thai men)

Edited by tropo
  • Like 1

(this is normally highly successful as elderly foreign gentlemen actually believe that these young girls love them and prefer them to more handsome younger Thai men)

Agreed on boldface above. But there are many diverse interpretations of "thai man no good". I've heard many stories in the last few months -- I live in Pattaya! -- of BGs with Thai boyfriends or husbands or ex's living off her earnings now or occasionally from farang BFs or supporters. The only reason the Thai BFs hang around is because of the money. Money's gone, they're gone. Thai man no good!

Agreed on boldface above. But there are many diverse interpretations of "thai man no good". I've heard many stories in the last few months -- I live in Pattaya! -- of BGs with Thai boyfriends or husbands or ex's living off her earnings now or occasionally from farang BFs or supporters. The only reason the Thai BFs hang around is because of the money. Money's gone, they're gone. Thai man no good!

Yes, but the basis for my comment was that Thai females prefer the company of Thai males. That's the very reason why they keep supporting their "no good" Thai companions.

Beach (noun) Commercial retail area constructed almost entirely of concrete, broken bamboo, makeshift electrical installations and low grade tarpaulins. Although very similiar to other commercial areas, a beach can be identified by the presence of small random patches of sand that may be glimpsed when navigating the plastic bags, M150 bottles, cigarette butts and other impedimenta found underfoot.

Usage: Pattaya has a lovely beach.

Edited by Phronesis
  • Like 2

Seen once in the Made in Thailand market on second road.

Socks 30 baht a pair - 3 for 100 Baht.

I’m sure you’ve seen this at more places than just there. Wherever I go shopping it’s usually cheaper to buy a single item than bulk.

Just look at the pricing structure at Tesco/Lotus where you can buy some groceries in bulk, it’s pretty much always ends up being more expensive, than buying the single item.

Seen once in the Made in Thailand market on second road.

Socks 30 baht a pair - 3 for 100 Baht.

I’m sure you’ve seen this at more places than just there. Wherever I go shopping it’s usually cheaper to buy a single item than bulk.

Just look at the pricing structure at Tesco/Lotus where you can buy some groceries in bulk, it’s pretty much always ends up being more expensive, than buying the single item.

I've often noticed the difference is not much, but everything I've ever priced up is cheaper in bulk.

I wait you = she's gonna shag the first customer who walks through the door. Sent from my PC36100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

LOL.

Short time - I leave at 4am

Long time - I leave at 5am

• Like 1

Good Heart=over pay

Good Heart=over pay = mug = buffalo brain.

My favourite, said to the sucker going back to farangland the next day, I work baa but no go with kustomer, I wait you. =

Jeez you are even more dumb than I thought, keep sending the money, luv you long time no shit, jing jing na ka.

handsum man = you're a punter paying for sex, i find you pathetic and have zero respect for you.

You so big = I am boosting your ego because you might give me more money and i know you get a kick out of thinking you are big man, and bigger than the local thai men, but actually Thai men are not small.

Thai man no good = (already been covered), basically, my husband/gik/lover/bf is thai and sexy, but i know if you feel superior you might give me more money.

(would be interesting to hear the flip-side!)