East Pattaya Webcam Sex Show Operators Arrested By Police

Rimmer

Besides a farang involved and the BIB not getting a piece of the pie, what is difference between a Pattaya ping-pong / sex show in a Walking Street bar and a girl doing more or less the same thing in her own home (or rented home) but on webcam?

I'm waiting for photos of the Thai female performers involved.... And I suspect I'll have to keep waiting and waiting and waiting.... sad.png

There is a photo on the news website. The one girl looks like it could be May or her friend. That is based off a photo dated Sep 2012 I saw on Google image search. Her profile has been deleted as well as the Austrian lady's.

EDIT: So apparently there is a lot of drama online about this. Apparently there is actual mafia involved. If you're interested, just google it

Edited by IsaanUSA

I've seen that girl on webcam before. She looks good with makeup tongue.png

She goes by MilaMilan

You are 100% correct sir. Just googled it and found her vids and those tattoos are hard to hide. She also looks much better naked

Edited by Rimmer
Sheez Jayman...

Her second last tweet...

Getting my hair done ...the luxury of an in house living hairdresser/MFCmodel ... will be on cam in the next hour...

16 March, we know what happened next!

BTW, check the twitpics and you'll find the thai girls. Just saw the blue one - getting used!

Edited by harrycallahan

Does this mean she won't win the competition for "Model of the Day?"

I didn't know you could use Twitter to run a business like that. I didn't know you could post photos like that to Twitter, with fingers going here and there.

I knew there was a reason I read ThaiVisa... laugh.png

"Surprisingly" she is apparently out of jail again since the 25th, according to her Twitter account and based on the latest photo that she put on there they are enjoying their freedom again.

Wonder at what "cost".....wink.png

If you chek her twitter feed you will see she only spent 1 day in jail. Tested NEGATIVE for drugs. Was on a Non B with company and work permit. She overstayed a little cause she just had twins a few weeks ago. She also claims to be a "cam girl" in Thailand for over 4 years now.

She was charged with overstay, being cam girl, and selling vids. No drug charges.

She replied to the article in comments

Well you guys are really the summum of integrity as you seem to make more mistakes and tell more lies and half truths in 20 lines of text than the average tabloid needs in a whole issue ... Yes I actually am the Mila you are mentioning ... ( please mail me at my mail address on Twitter so you get it confirmed) ...My drug test was negative ! That for one ... not strange for a woman who delivered twin babies 6 weeks ago (yes please apologize ....insert here....) ...The drugs found on the 6 Rai estate with 7 houses were not in my parts of the house and rooms so I was cleared and their was not close to 3 grams in one of the guest rooms but less than 0.5 gram which was not mine , we have over 15 people living here and due to work on the house up to 25 workers a day at the estate, so let the guilty party stand up please ..... Distribution of pre made sex videos? I did cam shows ( and was not aware that it was illegal in Thailand to do that , as I have been doing that since 2009 and never had any problems) the videos are a by product and mainly made for cam fans .... almost 80% of the videos were shot in the USA and Europe and a few in Thailand , mainly solo vids of me a 'Farang' girl ..... Information gained from a subscription site by the police ? Well they must than understand how a IP changer works as I have had Thailand blocked for all of the last 4 years , so it would be impossible to see me in Thailand with a Thai IP address... hmmm... Did I do something wrong ? Yes I overstayed ...and that is taken care of .... Did I use drugs ..Nope ... Did I do cam ? Yes I did ... Did I know that was illegal in Thailand ? No I didn't .... as proven by the fact that I tweeted about it for years and never made a secret out of it ..... I love Thailand I plan to adhere to Thai laws and I know that cultural differences make for different perspectives on what is decent and indecent .... I don't think I do anything which I should be ashamed of as I make 80% plus of my money with non adult work ( Design , Art, Marketing and Real Estate ) and I also am proud of the adult work I do. I am a proud mother and have no problem with my kids knowing what I do , so many people so many morals ... But please don't confuse the fact that I do cam and some adult movies ( mostly in the US) with the notion that I probably am stupid as I am very well capable to defend myself... The next time you write something... check your sources better and get your facts straight ..... and no this did not change my love for Thailand ...... I will even apply for a Thai passport soon .... and will be a good girl from now on .... Mila Milan

• 3 months later...

5 am Saturday in a hidden housing estate on the dark side? Do I smell a rat here? Any tip-offs? Late payments?

No, what stupid questions I ask; the BiB have outsmarted the mother of all webcammers oncemore again. The hub of investigating genii then, welldone boys!

The hub of investigating genii PENII then .....