Who Keeps Deleting My Posts And Why?

Donz

In the jobs section there is a topic about some girl who is looking for a job.

All i said was where you live?? and it got deleted, then i asked why it got deleted and then it got deleted again??

whats with that.

I have a feeling a few mods dont like me very much, because ive had quite a few posts deleted

All i said was where you live?? and it got deleted, then i asked why it got deleted and then it got deleted again??

whats with that.

I have a feeling a few mods dont like me very much, because ive had quite a few posts deleted

Don't be so paranoid mate.

I am not sure who deleted your posts, but perhaps you need to furnish a bit more info. rather than just ask where the person lives. Give a reason as to why you want to know, what province perhaps would be a better suggestion. Internet forums can be scary for some, and when one is asked where they live perhaps it can scare one away.

Anyway, I won't delete this post as I hope you now know why.

whats with that.

Maybe they got the feeling you were prowling. :o

whats with that.

Maybe they got the feeling you were prowling. :D

Where i come from its called stalking :o

Our Quality Assurance Department :o

With Jai Dee (the "Sanitizer") and other mods hard at work, I think it would be better referred to as the Sanitation Department (look at all the garbage they have to deal with every day) :D

Donz, I wasn't involved in that thread at all, but I checked for you. After you asked where she lived, she made the mistake of giving the entire world a fairly explicit street address, so the whole dialogue (if not the entire thread) was deleted. Rightly so.

Did anyone send her a PM warning her of the dangers of putting information like that on the web ?

Donz, I wasn't involved in that thread at all, but I checked for you. After you asked where she lived, she made the mistake of giving the entire world a fairly explicit street address, so the whole dialogue (if not the entire thread) was deleted. Rightly so.

hahaha

did she really give her whole street address :o

Will someone remind me to close this topic before Donzo returns from his holiday?

thanks. :D

No reason you can't close it now. Donz can still view it when (if) he returns from his holiday, and the original question was already answered (and responded to by Donz) long ago.

So, no more "klowning" around :o

(just to get the last word in) :D