Farang Robber

That's him in your avatar! biggrin.png

"Security cameras"? Wouldn't the word of the person who was robed been sufficient to describe the robber?

I think the OP means burglar. But than again where would a forced entry been committed, especially when bandwidth has been stolen? whistling.gif

what are you on about?

Big C, a person is guilty of robbery if he steals i.e. commits theft, and immediately before doing so, or at the time of doing so, and in order to do so, he uses force on any person or puts or seeks to put any person in fear of being then and there subjected to force.

Now a burglar is a person who

(a) enters any building or part of a building as a trespasser and with intent to commit any such offence as theft, GBH, Criminal Damage; or

(cool.pnghaving entered any building or part of a building as a trespasser he steals or attempts to steal anything in the building or that part of it or inflicts or attempts to inflict on any person therein any grievous bodily harm.

However, as to the last part "But than again where would a forced entry been committed, especially when bandwidth has been stolen?" I ain't gotta clue - love to know though!!!!

well i am nut shell if someone is in my house and i do not know them and there is no excuse for them being there then they are trespassing which makes them an intruder which gives me the right to go medi evil on him and bring on the tourchure.

some laws in the UK are rediculas. If invaders attacked England then the British government would give arms to the armed forces to protect our land.

When an intruder comes into ones house then the owner or ( registered owner ) as we as a person do not own anything. the government own everything including ourselves from the moment our parents signed out brith certiface signing us over to the governement

well anyway. if an intruder brakes into your home then the intension does not matter really as i would not give them a chance to speak before i act. Unless the person can give me a very quick explanation before i go mental then well. there are ways to get into someones house with out being shot.

such as knocking on the door and being invited in.

The case inovolving the farmer who shot the theif in the back and the farmewr got life for murder commit to 5 years for mansaulter after he had been repeatedly been broken into makes me sick and with our sicker justice system the pikey that he shots family sued him for lose of earnings.

In texas a man was given a medal for bravery for shooting his next door neihbours burgler.

Jist is people work hard to earn things. no one has the right to take from you something that you have earnt, no with ourt risking their own lives i think that makes it fare.

Burgle my house but get caught expect hell do best of luck to them.

In England the police are snowed under with cases that really could be handled by the victim themselves if the law gave the public some lee way as for people to not have to rely on the police. Which in hence would give the police time to get on with some real paper work and catch some proper crimms. Sweany style.

I would hate to be a policeman in the UK having to go out to every little small incodent. such as ABSBO offenses. Stealing from local shops.

I know the police should be called but results were mucvh better when my parents were growing up where you litteryly got a smack on the wrists. Or even a kicken.

that would be punishment. for the crime. an effective one plus no paper work and long time doing reports. interviewing the person then sending to a court and making a file. extra

"He seems to be a slightly built farang probably in his 30s with round glasses rides a motor bike . The cops are on the case."

Well he seems to be slighly built. so he must be a forang??? he is in his 30's yet there only think he is a fornag because he was slightly built so how they now his age i dont now? He wears glasses which narrows down the search to a few thousand peoipe oh and drives a motor bike. i take it it had no rehistration.

So what to we have a man that might be a forang

who might be in his mid 30's who wears glasses and drives a motor bike.

This makes me wonder if there is even a topic to work with

oh and the police are on the case. Well good luck trying to find a needle in a haystack. in fact change from needle just the tip of the needle in a haystack. this page is doomed for failure ha ha

infact this picture is a forang with glasses i bet he has a motor bikerolleyes.gif

post-39813-0-88395500-1366006102.jpg

Edited by BigC