Thinking About Selling My Honda Crv 2013 - Advice Needed

Rogue33

The price of a car in Thailand is actually what the finance companie gives. So if the finance give one Mill loan, then you can sale it for one Mill, because someone Local Guy who passes the finance requirements, can buy the car with 0% down.

We have many time the same problems. Have 09 Toyota Vios for sale. I put it for 399,000 Baht which is very cheap. Some "Pattaya Cheapos" offered me 300. I have to speak nice so F....orget about! The finance companies give a loan of 380'000 Baht for that particular Vehicle. Some Thai Guy bought it with 19'000 Baht down. Sold easly, whithin a week, that way. No need to take offers from some "weirdos".

Regarding your Civic: 09 Models getting sold about 850'k so why sell a 4 month old car for the same price? Doesn't maker sense. There are not only Foreigners who buy cars. Some Thai Peaple can afford as well, specially they can get a loan on it. For 800, you can keep it until the last day you stay, i'll take it any time, if you can't sale, but i think you can.

• Like 1

Guess some members inhere never take a look at taladrod.com or one2car.com, if you check on the prices of a 2nd hand which is only a few months old Honda CRV or a Fortuner the difference with a new car is minimal.

The most important thing is if you want to order a new CRV nowadays expect to wait for a few months.

To the OP, i am guessing 1M is absolutely doable and i personally would try 1.15M if you gonna sell it. Just make the advertisement in Thai and English, the Thai carmarket for 2nd hand cars is huge and if your wife can help you with translating and communicating with potential buyers you would sell it quite easily :)

• Like 1

In the case of used cars though many a man has been glum or sullen after they have had to "take a hit" on the sell price.

Get on with your life and put it behind you.

All I can do is wish you well for the future after CR-V.

Simple1

I didn't notice about this mistake blink.png Thanks to pointing out.

Stingray

Thank you for the reply. Appreciated

Juliusk

Thank you for the reply and advice taken.

SBJ

I'm not stupid and I know that I would take a hit if I decide to sell it. Same as I know second hand car dealers aren't Santa Claus. Again, the reason I'm posting here is because I want to get some information about second hand car market, sites where I can post the car and more. That's the kind of advice/information I'm looking for.

http://showroom.one2car.com/carDetail.aspx?car_id=b05130142

900 km, 1.135.000 baht

http://one2car.com/HONDA_CR-V/C08130317

1.070.000 baht

http://one2car.com/HONDA_CR-V/C29130045

1.068.000 baht

Those prices are for perfect condition cars with less kilometers and from a shop. I believe your price should be ast least 100K cheaper than in a tent, and extra 50K discount for high kilometers on it.

JohanBKK

As mentioned earlier I didn't post in the classified section because I didn't take my final decision about if I will sell the CRV or not. That the reason also the title say I'm THINKING about selling my CRV and advice needed. At the moment, I'm only looking for information about second hand car market, price, websites where I can post the CRV and more. Just want to gather information in case I really decide to sell it.

With the information I gathered (here, other websites, second hand car dealers, Honda dealer), IF I decide to sell the CRV I will post it on Thai and English websites at a starting price of 1 010 000m bahts (negotiable). We will wait for the right buyer since we really not in a rush to sell. If we can't obtain a good price we will just keep the CRV.

Anyway, thank you for your offer and good luck in your search for a CRV.

I posted information from a second hand site. The price from the dealers are always more expensive than on private to private. If you want to sell to a private buyer you should lower the price cheaper than the tents, otherwise people will prefer to buy from a tent.

Yes 1 million it's a good price for this car, but to sell it you don't need a good price, you need a very good price. Check at the value of your car and drop the price 10% from the value, then you will sell it. I posted my car for sell at the market value price for 2 years, dropping the price every month and nobody bought my car yet. They always want to pay 10% less than the valued price and i always refuse, i still have my car because of that. Posting your car at the market value will not be enough to sell i'm afraid.

• 6 months later...