Quietest Beach On Koh Lipe?

Lipe is probably the quietest tourist island in Thailand. There is no loud music at all nor are there clubs. There are some pubs though with quiet music. No electronic stuff at all. After 10 pm it's just too quiet. I felt like I was in a cemetery. Pattaya Beach is the place where people sit in the sand, light candles and listen to sort of reggae or funky music quietly.

Lipe is probably the quietest tourist island in Thailand. There is no loud music at all nor are there clubs. There are some pubs though with quiet music. No electronic stuff at all. After 10 pm it's just too quiet. I felt like I was in a cemetery. Pattaya Beach is the place where people sit in the sand, light candles and listen to sort of reggae or funky music quietly.

how long ago was you there i have spoken to people that have been there this year and although yes it is quiet people tell me thereis 1 bar on pattaya beach has a bar that plays electronic music quite loud and trying to change the whole vibe of the island.

how long ago was you there i have spoken to people that have been there this year and although yes it is quiet people tell me thereis 1 bar on pattaya beach has a bar that plays electronic music quite loud and trying to change the whole vibe of the island.

Yesterday. I was looking for a place with loud music, but there was no sign of it. Asked many people and the answer was "no". The bar on Pattaya Beach was playing music but not noisily nor did they have customers.

Yesterday. I was looking for a place with loud music, but there was no sign of it. Asked many people and the answer was "no". The bar on Pattaya Beach was playing music but not noisily nor did they have customers.

mymate was there 2 months ago he comments were thatvits nice and quite but there was one barvon pattaya beach that was trying to do the ibiza thing, the restbof the bars were pure chill out with accostic music.its lowseason now so obviously alot fewer tourists about nowi might getdown there in may to check it out myself it sure has some of the nicest looking beaches i have seen in thailand.

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I'm sitting outside my bungalow on Koh Lipe right now. Apart from some light rain and the sound of thunder in the distance it is eerily quiet.

Very peaceful :)

Sent from my i-mobile IQ 1 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I'm sitting outside my bungalow on Koh Lipe right now. Apart from some light rain and the sound of thunder in the distance it is eerily quiet. Very peaceful smile.png Sent from my i-mobile IQ 1 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Not jealous, repeat to self, not jealous wacko.png

• Like 1