yourauntbob

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not jealous, because I am a catch.

Yes, and conversely, there are some women who have been pursued for their looks et al since the age of 12 that they are bored by the whole thing. They wouldn't go looking for some liaison even if given the opportunity.

๊ืUnfortunately there is no such thing as a ''catch'' in LOS. Unless it is cash related. Do I assume your a rich guy. whistling.gif ......................................laugh.png

I am an amazingly handsome man.

The arbiter of a true Thai girl / Farang relationship in Thailand is when there is no cash involved. In fact, better if she gives you cash. Even better if she has turned down marriage offers from rich Thai $ millionaires to stay with you and wash your socks.

Edited by JLCrab
  • Like 2

You only give her "all the freedom", until you have been burned ones...or twice...

Have been burned and survived so what if you can't trust your better half she's not worth it

you don't own a woman it's a long term lease

when will guys in general grow up an stop being insecure !

If a woman is with you it's you'r luck that she wants to if she dosent want to anymore you can't stop it anyway

My wife can go out when ever where ever she wants to without me ringing or messeging her

I've. Offen asked her to go clubbing with her Freinds when I hear about them planing a night out I'm happy to stay at home Lokking after the kid or kids of her freind need a babysitter

Kids are much more entertaining than drunk people in my opinion

So Just as I expect that to be if I want to go out

one day but I prefer a quiert night at home

Most of the time

Edited by WildChilli
  • Like 1

would be pointless to check up on them.. I might have done it once or twice purely to get my own back and demonstrate how annoying it is. Anyone really checking up on their missus only make themselves look stupid.. better to trust your instict. , if they are cheating give em enough rope to hang themselves . it all comes out in in the wash, the end . if it doesnt its not worth worrying about . if you are dating a bar girl or a pro then just accept it is likely to be the norm..... so deal with it or ship out ... That all said normally the trueth is in the denial or the preparation for a denial. so maybe what she told you is a pat on the head for not contacting her on her date, so as to encourage you to keep that pattern of behaviour in the future ... so much to think about ....

• Like 2

The arbiter of a true Thai girl / Farang relationship in Thailand is when there is no cash involved. In fact, better if she gives you cash. Even better if she has turned down marriage offers from rich Thai $ millionaires to stay with you and wash your socks.

Is that what she told you? And you believe her? Lordy.

• Like 1

๊ืUnfortunately there is no such thing as a ''catch'' in LOS. Unless it is cash related. Do I assume your a rich guy. whistling.gif ......................................laugh.png

I am an amazingly handsome man.

All the girls in the bars keep telling him, so must be true!

thumbsup.gif

A female friend recently told me she had to split up from her boyfriend because of his jealousy. He has gotten quite nasty and now constantly pesters to get back together. Very insecure and immature, and this is a well educated pofessional qualified guy in a good job. Jealousy is an awful affliction and those afflicted need to seek help,

• Like 1

While we are partnered up we are also functioning individuals.

My wife has been good about not ringing when I'm out and about and when she's out and about or with friends it's her business. Sometimes we are in different countries for various reasons - so what do you do then batter one another with phone calls, Skype, and text?

You took this person into your life for a reason. Was controlling them or being controlled by them the reason.

Rather than acting like a couple of insecure teens being co-dependent to validify and molify each our we have our own interests in order that we may grow. The more you grow the more you have to offer one another. If you grow apart it's because you were not really that close at the beginning IMHO.

In my life the controlling people were not people I stuck around for very long - too much manipulation or will against will and I'm just strong, discerning, and stubborn enough not to put up with it. Life is too good and too short.

Edited by pgrahmm

Is that what she told you? And you believe her? Lordy.

I don't have to believe her. I've met 'em. BTW I wash my own socks, thank you.

After 13 years of marriage, I don't give a darn what my wife does. I wish she would go out once in awhile, but she never does.

Your a lucky guy, me too. thumbsup.gif ..............smile.png

uuummmwha hahahahah....I would love to be a fly on the wall at your place sometimes Transam,... just to see the humourous side.... must be a laugh a minute.

People that are overly jealous are unbalanced (IMHO). Jealousy is more about possession than love. There is more than a 50/50 chance that any spouse or girlfriend/boyfriend will cheat at sometime in a relationship, so the odds are it will happen. You just have to get over it and move on. Two recent examples that come to mind are:

I was talking to one lady whose boyfriend dumped her last year because he suspected that she was cheating on him because there were too many men around where she worked ... she worked as a cashier in a restaurant at a hotel.... does he think that men don't stay in hotels, or just because they are there and might look at her that she automatically is going to jump into their bed. He would be better off becoming a muslim and putting a burka over the woman in his life :o

The other example is a waitress I know, I cannot even talk to her without causing problems for her.

Reacting like that means they see them as possessions, not as someone that they love. Someone that loves someone for real does not disrespect their loved ones like that (IMHO).

Yes, and conversely, there are some women who have been pursued for their looks et al since the age of 12 that they are bored by the whole thing. They wouldn't go looking for some liaison even if given the opportunity.

I dont care so much about looks, as long as they are naughty im happy.

Sure but looks and naughty both is better.

My (Thai) husband and I rarely go out (living in outskirtrs of Bangkok) and rarely go out without each other.If he goes out is normally with his Aussie friend and Thai family to a concert.As for me I usually have something on the next day that I would rather do wihtout a hangover so i am happy to stay home.And no I never check up on him.He knows which side his bread is buttered on!

On the occasions I have been out by myself(in our 20 years of marriage)-no he does not phone or check.I will call if I am going to be later than planned.

It sounds boring but our usual night is a few Changs at home and a good old chat.

• Like 2

My (Thai) husband and I rarely go out (living in outskirtrs of Bangkok) and rarely go out without each other.If he goes out is normally with his Aussie friend and Thai family to a concert.As for me I usually have something on the next day that I would rather do wihtout a hangover so i am happy to stay home.And no I never check up on him.He knows which side his bread is buttered on!

On the occasions I have been out by myself(in our 20 years of marriage)-no he does not phone or check.I will call if I am going to be later than planned.

It sounds boring but our usual night is a few Changs at home and a good old chat.

Oooooeeeerrrr.

I do hope he has a sense of humour should he read this wub.png

Did you mean that you both love, trust and respect each other?

Anyway, good luck to you both and may whatever it is that you have continues. wai2.gif

Sure but looks and naughty both is better.

This is off course true and if they are a little bit chubby too im even more happy.

Are you married JLCrab?

People that are overly jealous are unbalanced (IMHO). Jealousy is more about possession than love.

Foreigner/Thai relationship/marriages here based on genuine love, respect and understanding seem far more elusive than those with mere money as their primary foundation.

It's hardly surprising that a lot of guys here tend to be more jealous because, in their heart of hearts, they know full well that - especially if their partners are attractive - the financial benefits they bring to their relationships could quite easily be provided by another man with greater perceived wealth.

God help them if their love-rivals are younger, fitter and better looking.

Are you married JLCrab?

Common Law just like the Prime Minister.