Intelligent Twens With Niveau - Group

Easyliving

OP don't get offended, some people on here are just bitter at your drive and panache for life. So as to help I have rewritten your intro to better explain yourself to the expats here.

Hi everybody I am after meeting people who can pretty much show me how to make a living whilst sitting on my arse doing ... all as I have failed back in the west but am still convincing myself I am young and vibrant at 26.

The fact I never left home or got a job counts not in my proposal to become an international jet set millionaire with your ideas, help, funding, accommodation, transport and last but not least pity.

Please don't let the fact I have the personality of a soggy towel put you off pleeeeaaase.

Sent from my i-mobile IQ 6A using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Sargasm / funny ?? Nah

Did you mean sarchasm?

OP don't get offended, some people on here are just bitter at your drive and panache for life. So as to help I have rewritten your intro to better explain yourself to the expats here.

Hi everybody I am after meeting people who can pretty much show me how to make a living whilst sitting on my arse doing ... all as I have failed back in the west but am still convincing myself I am young and vibrant at 26.

The fact I never left home or got a job counts not in my proposal to become an international jet set millionaire with your ideas, help, funding, accommodation, transport and last but not least pity.

Please don't let the fact I have the personality of a soggy towel put you off pleeeeaaase.

Sargasm / funny ?? Nah

Did you mean sarchasm?

I see spell check works great for those who can't spell! It's still sarcasm...

sarcasm |ˈsärˌkazəm| noun

the use of irony to mock or convey contempt.

Edited by Jimi007

Sargasm / funny ?? Nah

Did you mean sarchasm?

I see spell check works great for those who can't spell! It's still sarcasm...

sarcasm |ˈsärˌkazəm|[/size] [/size]noun[/size]

the use of irony to mock or convey contempt.

I was thinking more of oral orgasm, which should be the definition of the word.

Edited by Guest

Sargasm / funny ?? Nah

What's sargasm? Like an orgasm but salty?

• Like 1

Thanks guys for reply.

You are even worse than the worst shitstorm from youngsters.

Thats what I mean. Funny to see it also works in the forum. People, manly older, making fun of other people, having nothing better to do than talking bad and shitty all day long and call it fun.

Super superficial. Like kids.

Seems like im really on the wrong forum. I though ThaiVisa was a bit more niveauful than Pattaya-addicts and co. But no way.

Ya I know there are MANY older ppl in Thailand who kind of set the rules. Not a place for younger people.

I guess Im better of going to my hippie backpacker friends. Talking all day long about drugs. Seems like more niveau than here.

Give the members a bit of credit. Just few days on the forum and you already became grumpy. The transformation is already started. Give it a few more years and you'll fit in perfectly.

In the mean while. Make an video message to yourself. Play it and listen how you communicate.

If that doesn't give you the glue, then save the file and play it after few decades. You'll have an epiphany.

So then that old time-honored strategy of stereotyping, and then insulting people to make new friends didn't work out for you, eh? Oh well, you'll get the hang of it eventually. Practice makes perfect and all that.

By the way, is niveau a French word for "how to win friends and influence people"?

Just wondering…

So then that old time-honored strategy of stereotyping, and then insulting people to make new friends didn't work out for you, eh? Oh well, you'll get the hang of it eventually. Practice makes perfect and all that.
By the way, is niveau a French word for "how to win friends and influence people"?
Just wondering…

Niveau is French for level, does not say what level.......

You are, your backpackers friends

Thanks guys for reply.

Super superficial. Like kids.

Seems like im really on the wrong forum. I though ThaiVisa was a bit more niveauful than Pattaya-addicts and co. But no way.

I guess Im better of going to my hippie backpacker friends. Talking all day long about drugs. Seems like more niveau than here.

I've never heard of virtual social networking actually working here, especially on the Thaivisa Phuket forum. How long did it take to get a local TV get together organized? It was several years between the one at Friendship beach and the last one! Good luck newbie... Especially with a nickname of Easyliving. It easy to live and travel on money you most likely didn't actually earn! Probably part of the distain you have earned from the locals who have spent years here to make this their home.

Edited by Jimi007

I've never heard of virtual social networking actually working here, especially on the Thaivisa Phuket forum. How long did it take to get a local TV get together organized? It was several years between the one at Friendship beach and the last one! Good luck newbie... Especially with a nickname of Easyliving. It easy to live and travel on money you most likely didn't actually earn! Probably part of the distain you have earned from the locals who have spent years here to make this their home.

I have met few great people from this forum. The key is not to wait for official parties, but to make it by yourself.

People are the same everywhere. Some of them are great to talk, some just people to be avoided.

To make an meeting, don't wait for official approvement. Just make it happen next week.

Just wondering…
Just wondering…

I think OP probably meant 'naive' instead of niveau - easy mistake to make with his spelling skills ...... Naive (dictionary definition - artless, unaffected, amusingly simple) that fits! cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif