20 Things A Guy Should Never Do To Girls

I Like Thai

So what would happen if you both were out somewhere,and she pointed out a beautiful woman and asked you if you think she's good looking ?.One rule would contradict another,because you can't give your opinion about other women and you can't lie whistling.gif

If you're mature and been through good and bad relationships... And if you're currently in a good relationship (if you're not, get out), treat your woman with kindness and respect.

I don't need a list. Pretty stupid.

• Like 2

So what would happen if you both were out somewhere,and she pointed out a beautiful woman and asked you if you think she's good looking ?.One rule would contradict another,because you can't give your opinion about other women and you can't lie whistling.gif

You tell the truth "Not as beautiful as you darling"....smile.png

If you're mature and been through good and bad relationships... And if you're currently in a good relationship (if you're not, get out), treat your woman with kindness and respect.

I don't need a list. Pretty stupid.

I guess any advice is "pretty stupid" to those that know it all.......

So what would happen if you both were out somewhere,and she pointed out a beautiful woman and asked you if you think she's good looking ?.One rule would contradict another,because you can't give your opinion about other women and you can't lie

You tell the truth "Not as beautiful as you darling"....

Even if she's gained 300 pounds?!?

Sent from Android please excuse errors in type or judgement