Khris Perez Funeral Details?

janetlee

She was a somewhat well known expat who was known I guess mostly for being photographed at many parties. I guess it's better to be known for something than nothing...thumbsup.gif. A little surprised there is no mention in the media so far with the paramedics and police making family albums pointing at the deceased. RIP Khris.

I dont like to ask but who was she...........?? Never heard of her before this thread.....??

Must admit I opened the thread thinking an Expat had died.

post-174735-0-70215800-1365717658_thumb.

post-174735-0-62538400-1365717661_thumb.

post-174735-0-59884600-1365717663_thumb.

Fair play..........

Still no idea who she is though.............I had an idea that it was a dark skinned beauty that wanders the Pattaya circuit promoting some website. Thats not her though.

Edited by Chivas

She was a somewhat well known expat who was known I guess mostly for being photographed at many parties. I guess it's better to be known for something than nothing...thumbsup.gif. A little surprised there is no mention in the media so far with the paramedics and police making family albums pointing at the deceased. RIP Khris.

I dont like to ask but who was she...........?? Never heard of her before this thread.....??

Who is the guy on the right with white shirt facing the camera in the first picture ?

Does he own the showroom with the fancy cars on Sukhumvith ?

Edited by jbrain

She was a somewhat well known expat who was known I guess mostly for being photographed at many parties. I guess it's better to be known for something than nothing.... A little surprised there is no mention in the media so far with the paramedics and police making family albums pointing at the deceased. RIP Khris.

Who is the guy on the right with white shirt facing the camera in the first picture ?

Does he own the showroom with the fancy cars on Sukhumvith ?

nope, he is on none of the pictures.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Please stop soliciting here for donations of any kind, it is strictly against our forum rules.

One more such post has been deleted, next time we will also delete the poster.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I have deleted a number of posts speculating about a conspiracy of the media and son and so forth.

Since no one came forth with any information regarding the funeral details and thinking of it we get here into a pickle regarding the privacy of the deceased and her family, it is probably better to close the thread.

• Like 1