It's Started Already

CRUNCHER

I use a very cheap Nokia phone during Sogkarn.

Not that I go out much during the waterplay but I don't want to risk my expensive phone.

Was out today in my truck (locked doors and windows) on Sukhumvit road, utterly madness, most bikers rides without helmets, people running on the street throwing water at everybody

on especially the South bound road.

Managed to go to MacDonnell's dry and had a meal, went straight home again.

Hopefully tomorrow all is back to normal but will still use the Nokia just in case.

I am too old for this shit.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I use a very cheap Nokia phone during Sogkarn.

Not that I go out much during the waterplay but I don't want to risk my expensive phone.

Was out today in my truck (locked doors and windows) on Sukhumvit road, utterly madness, most bikers rides without helmets, people running on the street throwing water at everybody

on especially the South bound road.

Managed to go to MacDonnell's dry and had a meal, went straight home again.

Hopefully tomorrow all is back to normal but will still use the Nokia just in case.

I am too old for this shit.

Don't worry... get out your expensive phone again. Sunset today and it's all over - guaranteed.

By that stage, believe it or not, the revellers have actually burned themselves out and decided that even throwing water can get boring.biggrin.png

Don't worry... get out your expensive phone again. Sunset today and it's all over - guaranteed.

By that stage, believe it or not, the revellers have actually burned themselves out and decided that even throwing water can get boring.biggrin.png

Lets hope so, when I first came here about 15 years ago I was also out playing with water but after 2-3 days I had enough.

I don't find it nice to be wet to the bone with my clothes on anymore.

Well I am an old bugger on 52 now so I had my fun.wink.png

Football tomorrow and I'll be phoning my favourite m/c taxi lady to ask if it is all clear to go.

I could even tell a white lie to the g/f, tell her there are still crazy farang spraying water, so she will stay at home. She hates songkran, btw ;)

Saturday the 20th is the last day.

Not in Pattaya and Jomtien!w00t.gif

It ends TONIGHT!

You hope, Jingthing. I hope so too. But there are more than a few idiots out there who will still want to play with their 'little' water rifles ......... The bigger the water gun, the smaller the penis laugh.png

Edited by pattayadingo

It ends TONIGHT!

You hope, Jingthing. I hope so too. But there are more than a few idiots out there who will still want to play with their 'little' water rifles ......... The bigger the water gun, the smaller the penis laugh.png

In the past, it stops. I would be surprised if that has changed.

It ends TONIGHT!

In the past, it stops. I would be surprised if that has changed.

Well, actually this year it started a day late in Jomtien, not ? biggrin.png

It ends TONIGHT!

I've just ridden (3am) through the heart of the bar area zone in Pattaya, along 2nd Road, Beach Road, Pattaya Klang and Pattaya Tai. No one is spraying water. It's over!!!!! clap2.gif clap2.gifclap2.gif

clap2.gif

clap2.gif

clap2.gif

clap2.gif

Beach Road was still wet though, so it must have stopped quite late in that area.

• Like 1

It ends TONIGHT!

I've just ridden (3am) through the heart of the bar area zone in Pattaya, along 2nd Road, Beach Road, Pattaya Klang and Pattaya Tai. No one is spraying water. It's over!!!!! clap2.gif clap2.gifclap2.gif

clap2.gif

clap2.gif

clap2.gif

clap2.gif

Beach Road was still wet though, so it must have stopped quite late in that area.

"Free at last, free at last. Thank God almighty we are free at last."

I think someone can change the title of this thread to "It's finished already" or close it -- up to you..........

Edited by Thailaw
  • Like 2

Going crazy wet plus loud music on Third Road since early morning. Lots of nasty pick-ups.

I had half a mind taking my GF to BuaKhao where she could Len Nahm with her friends but she kindly decided to take a motocy taxi instead and leave me dry at home. She went off at 12 with her iPad and handbag tucked safely (I hope !!) in plastic bags.

It's our first Songkran together here in Pattaya and she doesn't quite understand why I hate this water madness.

She is young, 25yo, and loves it. She was at it all day yesterday on BuaKhao and this morning said that her arm is Jep from all the water buckets throwing.

Tomorrow will be a bright new day.

I just hope that I don't encounter yobs and louts who think it's OK to go on with the 'fun' for a few more days !!

She gonna use her Ipad to throw water whistling.gif

Oh I see now

It's our first Songkran together here in Pattaya

I didn't phrase that one right !! smile.png

It's not my first Sogkran - by far.

It's not her first Songkran - she certainly never missed one before in LOS (a Ubon girl).

Just that we're not together during previous Songkran.

She just Skyped me briefly from BuaKhao so I guess that, so far, the iPad is safe.

BTW she told me that from what she saw yesterday on BuaKhao it seemed to her things are quieter this year than last.

I'll get a full report tonight !!

The Comment "it seemed things quieter this year than last year".

After implying it was her first Songkran in Pattaya ........... Priceless cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

• Like 1

Going crazy wet plus loud music on Third Road since early morning. Lots of nasty pick-ups.

I had half a mind taking my GF to BuaKhao where she could Len Nahm with her friends but she kindly decided to take a motocy taxi instead and leave me dry at home. She went off at 12 with her iPad and handbag tucked safely (I hope !!) in plastic bags.

It's our first Songkran together here in Pattaya and she doesn't quite understand why I hate this water madness.

She is young, 25yo, and loves it. She was at it all day yesterday on BuaKhao and this morning said that her arm is Jep from all the water buckets throwing.

Tomorrow will be a bright new day.

I just hope that I don't encounter yobs and louts who think it's OK to go on with the 'fun' for a few more days !!

She gonna use her Ipad to throw water whistling.gif

Oh I see now

It's our first Songkran together here in Pattaya

I didn't phrase that one right !! smile.png

It's not my first Sogkran - by far.

It's not her first Songkran - she certainly never missed one before in LOS (a Ubon girl).

Just that we're not together during previous Songkran.

She just Skyped me briefly from BuaKhao so I guess that, so far, the iPad is safe.

BTW she told me that from what she saw yesterday on BuaKhao it seemed to her things are quieter this year than last.

I'll get a full report tonight !!

The Comment "it seemed things quieter this year than last year".

After implying it was her first Songkran in Pattaya ........... Priceless cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

He He He

Sorry. English not language first me.

Speak and write not good very clear. Imply things me not want imply cheesy.gif

Me want say Songkran this she and me together.

Not together year last and before.

She stay Pattaya 3 years already.

This Songkran number three in Pattaya for she.

So she see Songkran Pattaya before but with me not.

Me want go school study speak and write better English.

clap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gif

"Our first Songkran together here in Pattaya" is perfectly good English, if anything it's KimoMax who don't know how to read.

Songkran is over, so it has become a debate on English language skills?sad.png

Today it was so hot outside and I had to walk all the way so I wished someone could throw a bucket of water at me , but no such luck...

Edited by balo

There is no need for all this nonesense about spelling and grammer please see the following:

3. If possible please proofread your post first, poor grammar and spelling can make the post difficult to understand. However be aware that not every member is a native english speaker and excessive posts regarding others spelling and grammar not only hijacks the topic but is poor netiquette.

• Like 1