Show Po Pirelli Tires

yankee99

Charlie is a girl & speaks damn good English & is ultra-professional. I just got Rosso diablo 2's on the 2nd this month, she took care of me

If anyone wants or needs I have the shopow number & Charlie's personal number direct to her.

Remember it still holiday today so maybe no reply today, all contact details and phone numbers are on their websisite google pirelli thailand and look for the link realating to p-tyre thailand

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Remember it still holiday today so maybe no reply today, all contact details and phone numbers are on their websisite google pirelli thailand and look for the link realating to p-tyre thailand

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

that website is a mess....the contact info i found seemed to be for wholesale sales. If could read thai its probably a great site..

What about supercorsas yankee? More sticky and better option on track and outside to enjoy full limits of the bike.

Rainy season is coming though so corsa2 wet performance is very good according to people which is also good for high mileage.

Hard choice:lol:

What about supercorsas yankee? More sticky and better option on track and outside to enjoy full limits of the bike.

Rainy season is coming though so corsa2 wet performance is very good according to people which is also good for high mileage.

Hard choice:lol:

I have to check but if my memory serves me ? my riding buddy implied he got 50% less kilometers from them.

Shopow sounds like they carry all the tires but the Rosso 2 Diablos are the ones called for for sportier bikes. The Versys style tires wouldn't be so hot on a ER6n . From what everyone says they are way stickier & heat up very quick & turn without having to force the bike down in turns like the stock tires. I think the Rosso 2's are in stock now but when they are gone it will be till the next order cycle is due. I wouldn't even try another brand with a great track record. I am totally satisfied in all aspects of handling with this tire At $330.00 US it rates with the best tires I get back home.....That & they are the real deal & not a knockoff tire out of China. Hang on for the Rosso's worth the wait.

• Like 1