Expat Discovered Buried Under Koh Samui Home

Expat discovered buried under Koh Samui home

Ko_Samui.gif

KOH SAMUI: -- Neighbours of a Koh Samui Villa saw Police digging around the foundations of the house this weekend, as they discovered the skeletal remains of a body, thought to have been buried under the home over two years ago.

The result of an on going investigation on Phuket, Police were following up on information supplied by the wife of a Hungarian Expat, who is already in custody charged with another gruesome murder of a fellow countryman.

Now being examined by forensic scientists, the body is thought to be that of another Hungarian businessman, 39 year old Chaipai Laszio who had several dealings with the accused murderer and was reported by his family as missing several years ago.

Full story: http://www.pattaya103.com/expat-found-buried/

pattaya_103_fm.png
--Pattaya 103 FM 2013-04-22

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Watched this on channel 3 this morning, (from another room) and noticed two farangs were showing the police around the house, etc., so maybe these foreign occupants of the house discovered the body? I wasn't listening so maybe they told the details.

Well it's safe to say there is a rough element living in Thailand from the former Eastern Bloc countries. Now the Thais are sitting watching stories of farang serial murderers knocking around in their country. crazy.gif

what else new here ,, glad they could recover a body from what appears to be a murder scene

wonder if it is that guy that tried to get some " protection fee " from me about 3 years ago ,, i laughed in his face and so did my neibours

Well it's safe to say there is a rough element living in Thailand from the former Eastern Bloc countries. Now the Thais are sitting watching stories of farang serial murderers knocking around in their country. crazy.gif

I'm afraid they only have themselves to blame. They are and have always been far too lapse handing out visa's to almost anyone. Its seen as a safe haven and certainly so compaired to the old eastern bloc

• Like 1

what else new here ,, glad they could recover a body from what appears to be a murder scene

wonder if it is that guy that tried to get some " protection fee " from me about 3 years ago ,, i laughed in his face and so did my neibours

I would have caved in his face myself. But maybe my chance is coming.

Watched this on channel 3 this morning, (from another room) and noticed two farangs were showing the police around the house, etc., so maybe these foreign occupants of the house discovered the body? I wasn't listening so maybe they told the details.

Looks like The suspect confessed to murdering and burying the farang at the property.She's already under investigation for another "Gruesome murder!

Maybe the house was sold to farangs now.

No, he's one of the guys that laughed in your guy's face...

Well it's safe to say there is a rough element living in Thailand from the former Eastern Bloc countries. Now the Thais are sitting watching stories of farang serial murderers knocking around in their country. :crazy:

Yes, definitely a few undesirables from continental Europe have made LOS home but still only a drop in the ocean compared with thousands of British active or ex crims

• Like 1

The skeleton was found by Hungarian private detectives and police hired by the victim's relatives. ermm.gif

Info from the wife of a Hungarian suspect led to the body's discovery.

The suspect, not yet named, was arrested in Phuket last year after a different murder.

DNA tests will be carried out.

Paraphrased from another source. whistling.gif

Beat you too it smile.png see above

Edited by whiteman

Thank you, "Cuban" for useful information. I don't understand why some commenters made fun of a crime instead of offering useful opinion or advice that others can use to protect themselves.

• Like 1

i herd from my misses and the telly. thsast he had been missing for 2 years so the Hungarians hired a private detecive to look for him and they found him 200 meters under this house but i doubt it was 200 meters u know how these thais exagerate

The suspect has already been named, arrested and is in jail in Phuket for a murder he committed in Phuket. The body found in Samui was under the suspects home below concrete.

The above info is paraphrased from a source that does not want it's stories published on TV.

Thank you, "Cuban" for useful information. I don't understand why some commenters made fun of a crime instead of offering useful opinion or advice that others can use to protect themselves.

Looked to me like "Cuban" was making fun of the reporting style and not the crime itself.

The skeleton was found by Hungarian private detectives and police hired by the victim's relatives. ermm.gif

Info from the wife of a Hungarian suspect led to the body's discovery.

The suspect, not yet named, was arrested in Phuket last year after a different murder.

DNA tests will be carried out.

Paraphrased from another source. whistling.gif

That makes sense. That's why this case was solved.

• Like 1

The suspect has already been named, arrested and is in jail in Phuket for a murder he committed in Phuket. The body found in Samui was under the suspects home below concrete.

The above info is paraphrased from a source that does not want it's stories published on TV.

Maybe they don't want them published on TV because they might look like they are associated with the Nation, The Nation is the Thai version of the American Enquirer.

It is a shame that we here on an English forum are denied access to more accurate reporting.

As for the body in Koh Samui my money says he was involved in criminal activities with his murderers.

• Like 1

I love the way papers describe them as business men, I know its not the medias's fault because they could hardly call them mafia men.

How would you know??

That was some thing I often wondered about. I always associated Mafia with well organized large criminal organizations. It was finally explained to me that here in Thailand they Farongs can and do consider a handful of people doing some thing they don't like to be a mafia. Such as tuck tuck drivers who will charge you an extra 10 or 20 baht. Even more if you do not bargain with them.