Thai Smile

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I now live permanently near Walking Street, Pattaya. I think not as lively as High Street, Worle but I will just have to try and make the best of it.

Sent from my GT-N8000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Yikes!!!

I'll say hi to John the barber on Worle High Street for you.

^^^ @ Oilinki....On a serious note here matey...did you take these at the recent

LB beauty contest? I have always wanted to do this pagent but never remember

when it happens. Nice stuff. thumbsup.gif

Yes. It was part of Phuket local food festival at Saphan Hin last night. I did not even knew it was happening, so to see the contest was a pleasant surprise.

The event was nice and the contestants were all elegant on their dresses as well as behaviour, quite a contrast to some of the aggressive ladyboys on the Phuket streets. They had insecurity on their eyes and sides of their lips, just the way the girls in the normal beauty contestants would have.

I ended up just enjoying the show and to think, which one is the prettiest smile.png

Contestant #2 gets my vote. Nice find just stumbling on it.

^^^ @ Oilinki....On a serious note here matey...did you take these at the recent

LB beauty contest? I have always wanted to do this pagent but never remember

when it happens. Nice stuff. thumbsup.gif

Yes. It was part of Phuket local food festival at Saphan Hin last night. I did not even knew it was happening, so to see the contest was a pleasant surprise.

The event was nice and the contestants were all elegant on their dresses as well as behaviour, quite a contrast to some of the aggressive ladyboys on the Phuket streets. They had insecurity on their eyes and sides of their lips, just the way the girls in the normal beauty contestants would have.

I ended up just enjoying the show and to think, which one is the prettiest smile.png

Contestant #2 gets my vote. Nice find just stumbling on it.

They are stunning.... They made the bunch I found look like Muay Thai champs.... w00t.gif

Oooooo errrrr. Yep .... I did see a rabbit limping. I was the good looking one taking pics nearby. 3 cuties fighting over me. . I guess you get the out of focus classy pic look by having long lens and small f stop. GOOD PIC..... I am doing thumbs up like sign here. Not easy when typing.

I only got 28 to 70 mm zoom. I have to "cheat" a bit to isolate subject. Not sure if I am making sense/talking rollox. Can do out of focus background only on macro / short range stuff. Not moving targets likely to be not toooooo close. I only see things in closely cropped.

But hey ho ... keeps me out of mischief for a little while . Cheating I mean. Digital and software eh !!! glad I invented it now.

So I now know she was not smiling just for me. Trollope !!!! you got smiles tooooooo. Never trust a girl who wears silly hats.

Oooooo errrrr. Yep .... I did see a rabbit limping. I was the good looking one taking pics nearby. 3 cuties fighting over me. . I guess you get the out of focus classy pic look by having long lens and small f stop. GOOD PIC..... I am doing thumbs up like sign here. Not easy when typing.

I only got 28 to 70 mm zoom. I have to "cheat" a bit to isolate subject. Not sure if I am making sense/talking rollox. Can do out of focus background only on macro / short range stuff. Not moving targets likely to be not toooooo close. I only see things in closely cropped.

But hey ho ... keeps me out of mischief for a little while . Cheating I mean. Digital and software eh !!! glad I invented it now.

So I now know she was not smiling just for me. Trollope !!!! you got smiles tooooooo. Never trust a girl who wears silly hats.

75mm at F2. She told me she really liked you, but the competition for your attention was too strong.

Doi Pui today....

12187994825_f5f60680d3_b.jpg

...and on the way home, outside Maya mall in CM. This wee toot was fascinated by the new fountain....You can see two of the jets just starting to rise in front of her.

12188421064_58bc7cea9e_b.jpg

....(a bit shky, as I was in the back of a songtaew again!)

Archived