Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

Whats happened to John Flanagan?

Came back after serious injury, put Sterling in his pocket when they played City. Never seen him since and I dont see him appear on injury reports

Apparently his fitness is not up to speed. Klopp's expected fitness intensity took it's toll early on and now I think the lads are treated with a bit more care, particularly those coming back serious from injury.

That's more of less what Klopp has said.

DG week. I dropped him and now he is playing!!!!

Sods law. Clean sheet V Watford coming up!!

I really though we would be going into the last game of the season guaranteed European football, and not having to rely on other team's results in the league. Still, I can see direction, so I am not too critical of our position, just that we still need Europe to encourage the players we need next year. To me, the Seville game is massive, and one I did not seriously believe we would be in with a shout for in September. Win that game, and we will be better off in soooo many ways.Attracting players, confidence, and financially; it could make a big difference. It is attracting the players that I think is the most important, and that will help the manager so much to get the team he wants. I still think he can do better with the current squad given time and fitness, he just couldn't expect to reach the hights we want with it

Overall, not including the next two games, I can see we are going to get better. I love Klopp, he is a breath of fresh air, I just hope the owners can see what they have and appreciate him

christ he's a pretty one isn't he?

hopefully he'll be first choice for us next season then, because mignolet isn't going to suddenly get any better or grow a pair of testicles over the summer.

get the feeling klopp wants his transfer business done as soon as possible this close season. be nice to have us just get stuff done and not have to endure the usual ian ayre pissing about.

• Like 1

Liverpool are playing in their 12th European final and their fourth in the UEFA Cup/Europa League.

Their record of 12 European finals is easily the best amongst English teams - Manchester United are next best with six.

Gotta love us.

• Like 1

Mignolet, Clyne, Toure, Lovren, Moreno, Can, Milner, Lallana, Firmino, Coutinho, Sturridge.

Subs: Ward, Benteke, Henderson, Lucas, Allen, Origi, Skrtel.

Not seen enough of your team to comment...so what do you guys think?