Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

Pele!!!! Have you any idea how old he is???? I'd ratehr get Hamaan back.

Talking about that, if you could get any player back (at their original talent) who would it be???

For me.... Ian Rush. We need goals

he's 30 years old fella.

Suarez, but yeah for sure I'd go with Ian Rush.

I like a Rush too...whoooooshing it here in da Prinsengracht!

Jeez I'd love to be there right now, fat "White Widow" blunt and a ice cold heineken, watching the world go by. thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

Talking about that, if you could get any player back (at their original talent) who would it be???

he's 30 years old fella.

Jeez I'd love to be there right now, fat "White Widow" blunt and a ice cold heineken, watching the world go by. thumbsup.gif

Both in hand Bob...and it's not raining at least!

• Like 1

he's 30 years old fella.

Riding a broke bike sporting greasy hair are you Smokes ?

Why ain't you here you lazy bastid?

I'm ready to dissect the QF'S with you! :D

he's 30 years old fella.

Riding a broke bike sporting greasy hair are you Smokes ?

Why ain't you here you lazy bastid?

I'm ready to dissect the QF'S with you! :D

Was there about two months ago. Nice place to hang out if you can't find an opium den.?

• Like 1

I can travel Jellybean...PM me details. ;)

I'm in North Carolina for awhile. Fending off The Walking Redneck Dead with a pea shooter. I'll let you know when I return to a civilized area of the world.?

• Like 1

The irony is that he could turn out to be a great buy for Palace, given their propensity for crosses (#1) and long balls and long balls (#2) last season. The cross situation might change this year though with Townsend in the team!biggrin.png

think he'd be good for any team prepared to set their side up around him. palace, west ham, everton. he's still a good goalscorer and a real handful for defences. he's just not made to fit into the way klopp plays, the high intensity/pressing game. wish him the best of luck.

Coutinho has signed with that godshte that "owned" Tevez and Mascherano. Could he be off?

Gets worse mate......'Everton are monitoring the contract situation of Phillipe coutinho of Liverpool. Liverpool looking for about €22.5m for the Brazilian'

cheesy.gif cheesy.gif cheesy.gif

• Like 1

Sakho Case Dismissed!....Another UEFA screw up! The WADA rep didn't even show up to the hearingbah.gif

So that's

Sakho

Lovren

Matip

Gomez

For our central defenders. Imo we need to make the midfield our priority. We can't go into next season with Hendo, Allen, Lucas, Milner and Can as our midfielders.

• Like 2

Tranmere Rovers 0-1 LFC. Ings with the goal. Ejaria (ex Arse) and Alexander-Arnold stood out and most of the youngsters did well. Mane looked dangerous and is seriously quick.

Could have been 5 or 6 but finishing was a bit awry. Karius didn't have a save to make (played 1st half) Only sour note was Firmino's new (Bale) Cut!sad.png

Tranmere Rovers 0-1 LFC. Ings with the goal. Ejaria (ex Arse) and Alexander-Arnold stood out and most of the youngsters did well. Mane looked dangerous and is seriously quick.

Could have been 5 or 6 but finishing was a bit awry. Karius didn't have a save to make (played 1st half) Only sour note was Firmino's new (Bale) Cut!sad.png

Mane did look the best of the lot, but i was most impressed with Ejaria, looked confident and not out of place.

Went on to Twitter this morning and it never ceases to amaze me the amount of morons stressing at not beating Tranmere 20 zip

• Like 1

Sakho Case Dismissed!....Another UEFA screw up! The WADA rep didn't even show up to the hearingbah.gif

So that's

Sakho

Lovren

Matip

Gomez

For our central defenders. Imo we need to make the midfield our priority. We can't go into next season with Hendo, Allen, Lucas, Milner and Can as our midfielders.

Edit: Add Wisdom and Ilori to that.

So that's

Sakho

Lovren

Matip

Gomez

Edit: Add Wisdom and Ilori to that.

Sakho will probably miss start of the season with Achilles problem.sad.png

5-0 win at Fleetwood. Goals from Grujic, Woodburn. Firmino(2) and Lucas (honest!) with the goals...Grujic the standout 1st half. Woodburn and Kent in the 2nd.biggrin.png

That Grujic lad look great, I know it was Fleetwood but all the same I'm liking the new signings already.

5-0 win at Fleetwood. Goals from Grujic, Woodburn. Firmino(2) and Lucas (honest!) with the goals...Grujic the standout 1st half. Woodburn and Kent in the 2nd.biggrin.png

That Grujic lad look great, I know it was Fleetwood but all the same I'm liking the new signings already.

Are you hinting at a title push Bob?! biggrin.png

Are you hinting at a title push Bob?! biggrin.png

Champions League double my friend whistling.gif

• Like 1

he is a bloody big unit isn't he? and looks like he can play too. hope he settles into the league quickly.

• Like 1

he is a bloody big unit isn't he? and looks like he can play too. hope he settles into the league quickly.

Might need him at Centre Back the way things are going. Achilles problem has hit Gomez as well as Sakho!sad.png

Edited by wilai