Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

i reckon he's off one way or another. Doesn't seem to fit in with Klopp's plans does he. it'll be interesting to see where he goes and how much Liverpool will get back for him.

They need to get rid of him to get some cash asap to use again. Otherwise they need to think about the supply route they are going to use to him. I said when we bought him he could be a great weapon to change a game, but he needs supply; and he has never really had that.

I think he would be better off at West ham

Sadio Mane was bought as winger and I think Wijnaldum would play on the other flank, so that could be the supply route you are talking about.

Personally I think and hope he is off, but I don't know why LFC would hesitate with Palace if they were desperate to get rid.

I love it when posters put players in their team that they haven't even bought laugh.png

As much as you love hot dogs through the backdoor? giggle.gif

That's a bit off topic Bobby facepalm.gif

Edited by alfieconn

Sadio Mane was bought as winger and I think Wijnaldum would play on the other flank, so that could be the supply route you are talking about.

Personally I think and hope he is off, but I don't know why LFC would hesitate with Palace if they were desperate to get rid.

I love it when posters put players in their team that they haven't even bought laugh.png

As much as you love hot dogs through the backdoor? giggle.gif

That's a bit off topic Bobby facepalm.gif

biggrin.png sorry i couldn't help myself

anyway back on topic. We were discussing potential reasons why Benteke might stay, i was theorising wink.png

Is it only me???? I'm kinda disappointed with our transfer window. Are we any better?? I'm not sure we have made signings that will make us that better. I don't know too much about world football, but that doesn't seem to matter that much as we still rely on the premiership for the big money signings. I wanted to see somebody come in from the rest of the world that would make everybody sit up and say 'Now that is intent" not " thelatest signing is a 33 year old from Estonia". Ok we paid money fore Mane, but going by recent performances I have seen, we would have been better off ensuring Allen stayed

Huddersfield 0-2 LFC. Grujic and Moreno(pen) with the goals. Lucas and Stewart picked up injuries. Another penalty missed (Coutinho). Stand outs were Grujic, Coutinho and Mane in the first half, Alexander -Arnold in the 2nd with a special mention to our new centre forward...Shamal George>Ibrahimovicthumbsup.gif

• Like 1

there's about 6 weeks of the transfer window still to go nelly. go easy lad.

True enough, but I get frustrated very easily lol. Hopefully, we can chuck money from outward deals at an inward one.

True enough, but I get frustrated very easily lol. Hopefully, we can chuck money from outward deals at an inward one.

Try and understand the frustration for Spurs fans when Levy used to do his transfer business in the dying hours and we'd be three games into the season not knowing our finalized squad.

Its all different now with Poch but the best way has to be in getting it done as early as possible. If possible that is!

Try and understand the frustration for Spurs fans when Levy used to do his transfer business in the dying hours and we'd be three games into the season not knowing our finalized squad.

Its all different now with Poch but the best way has to be in getting it done as early as possible. If possible that is!

With the money floating around it should be easier for English clubs unless there are agents and player rights issues.

Is it only me???? I'm kinda disappointed with our transfer window. Are we any better?? I'm not sure we have made signings that will make us that better. I don't know too much about world football, but that doesn't seem to matter that much as we still rely on the premiership for the big money signings. I wanted to see somebody come in from the rest of the world that would make everybody sit up and say 'Now that is intent" not " thelatest signing is a 33 year old from Estonia". Ok we paid money fore Mane, but going by recent performances I have seen, we would have been better off ensuring Allen stayed

nellyp, this is the first window in a long time where I am more than pleased with the signings we have made. Why, because we have a manager that has a clear vision as to what he wants and what he needs to achieve. You can actually see what he is buying strategy wise.

In the past I'd be hankering for a big name signing, a messiah to make it happen, but not this summer. We finally have a manager we can trust and believe in.

Furthermore, the tide has shifted. Cash and big names guarantee is less likely going forward. There are only so many big names, but plenty of talent just below the surface, as LCFC proved last season.

Klopp has proved he is literally one of the greatest managers in modern football, he creates stars and wins titles, rather than buying stars to win titles. A rare breed.

• Like 2

nellyp, this is the first window in a long time where I am more than pleased with the signings we have made. Why, because we have a manager that has a clear vision as to what he wants and what he needs to achieve. You can actually see what he is buying strategy wise.

In the past I'd be hankering for a big name signing, a messiah to make it happen, but not this summer. We finally have a manager we can trust and believe in.

Furthermore, the tide has shifted. Cash and big names guarantee is less likely going forward. There are only so many big names, but plenty of talent just below the surface, as LCFC proved last season.

Klopp has proved he is literally one of the greatest managers in modern football, he creates stars and wins titles, rather than buying stars to win titles. A rare breed.

Bob you're absolutely right but to be fair you say the say thing every year regardless of who the manager is!!

• Like 2

Moral of this post, don't post when you are pissed biggrin.png

Moral of this post, don't post when you are pissed biggrin.png

Not sure about pissed but Captain Morgan and I were enjoying a few Dark n Stormy's

• Like 1

sakho sent home from the US tour for being a bellend apparently. timekeeping and interrupting klopp's meetings being cited. stupid boy.

Did you see his clip when he interrupted Klopps interview?

Klopp mentioned about arriving late at the airport and leaving him at Alcatraz.

He's probably disrupting the squads preparation.