Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

I have to agree about Sterling, the guy is going to be phenominal. I was also impressed with Balotelli, simply for his effortin the game. I hope he keeps it up.

can somebody tell me which CTH package I\m going to need to watch all the games?

Our new full backs have really impressed me !

Sterling is on another level, just how good is he going to be?

Very impressive fullbacking though Spurs were woeful on the flanks.

How old is Sterling ? 20 ? Blimey. He goes from 0 to 60 in a nanosecond with good ball control.

• Like 2

How old is Sterling ? 20 ? Blimey. He goes from 0 to 60 in a nanosecond with good ball control.

19 & yes he's like sh1t of a hot shovel .

19 Mate.....won't be 20 until December....By then he'll be able to slot it home after beating 5 defendersthumbsup.gif

Yeah, he got a little too cute there.

Well, having a player like that on my squad for the next decade would make me rather happy.

Well played you lot....beat us fair and square....I think with a bit of luck and improvement it will be a three horse race this season again....great to watch this Rodgers side which in my opinion is only going to get better and better.

Ballotelli missed a couple of sitters though lol....I'm sure that will change.

Best of luck.

RESPECT

Still buzzin of Morenos finish. Like Dev said, the pair of them are looking very good so far. Manquillo is still a wee bit raw but that's no surprise given his age and first team games he's had.

Brendan's fault LS....He gave Manquillo the 'how to tackle like Flanno' DVD by mistakesmile.png

• Like 1

3 things I really enjoyed about that match;

We seem to have more control of the game and professionalism (if you can call it that) than we did last season. Going for broke was exciting but it was our undoing. I guess Rodgers has more talent to work with this season.

Seeing Can and Markovic come off the bench made me smile. For the first time in a while it didn't feel like we were bringing on less talent, but potentially greater talent. Exciting new players.

Keeping a clean sheet away from home.

Moreno's talent and of course run

Sterling's actually got better than last season

Can is going to be a steal at 10M

Who knows how good Markovic is going to be

Balotelli actually running around the park for the team

Lallana has not even played yet.

And you have the same manager as last season. Rodgers is one very impressive fellow.

• Like 1

Well done you scousers. You out foxed us and out played us. You were the better team and I have no doubt will finish top 3 along with Citeh and the chavs.

C O Y S

Citeh and the Gooners surely. Chavs 4th (maybe)