Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

Two Liverpool fans are chatting in the pub when some blurt with no affiliation to LFC butts in the convo demanding answers on behalf of one of the Liverpool fans.

What would you do ?

A]Rip him a new <deleted>.

B]Punch him full in the face.

X]Ignore said blurt hoping he'll get the message & quietly slope off.

You'd run away mate....don't tell fibs now...and at mention of Borini you'd burst into apologetic tears.

^Piss off Stoneybah.gif

^^My opinion is not to panic ,whilst what you & Stevie have written is valid fact,I just feel we will start hitting our straps soon enough.

Yes a few areas need addressing,I have no definitive answers ,that's up to Brendan ,his staff & the Players to sort out ,I believe they will.

PS,it was Jellybeans ,"not to stir the pot" post that annoyed me mostwhistling.gif

I'd agree with Kurt, its too easy to jump on the bandwagon and start calling for Brendans head. He's proved he can do it in the league before. He gets the full season from me to bring in some silverware, we also need to be closer to the top.

^Piss off Stoneybah.gif

^^My opinion is not to panic ,whilst what you & Stevie have written is valid fact,I just feel we will start hitting our straps soon enough.

Yes a few areas need addressing,I have no definitive answers ,that's up to Brendan ,his staff & the Players to sort out ,I believe they will.

PS,it was Jellybeans ,"not to stir the pot" post that annoyed me mostwhistling.gif

I'd agree with Kurt, its too easy to jump on the bandwagon and start calling for Brendans head. He's proved he can do it in the league before. He gets the full season from me to bring in some silverware, we also need to be closer to the top.

typo

Edited by alfieconn
  • Like 2

^Piss off Stoneybah.gif

typo

I take it you don't agree?

Kurt, football is a simple game, supported on the whole by simple ppl. Don't follow the crowd for once.

u are upsetting the cliquesmile.pnglaugh.png and kurt is the slowest of themcheesy.gif

7) You will respect fellow members and post in a civil manner. No personal attacks, hateful or insulting towards other members, (flaming) Stalking of members on either the forum or via PM will not be allowed.

8) You will not post disruptive or inflammatory messages, vulgarities, obscenities or profanities.

9) You will not post inflammatory messages on the forum, or attempt to disrupt discussions to upset its participants, or trolling. Trolling can be defined as the act of purposefully antagonizing other people on the internet by posting controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.wai.gif

Is that a ban then Sir? Not before time IMHOclap2.gif

Anyway in more relevant shit, Awoniyi has joined for 400k....straight off to Frankfurt on loan to sort out work permit etc. Seen one U-Tube. Could be a new Drogba........or a Cherno Samba! Time will tellthumbsup.gif

ps: escaped the censor....see what happens when you call the mods Sir!smile.pngwai.gif

Edited by wilai

I'm so glad that someone has stepped to suggest that there should be more respect, I was hoping someone in response to my earlier post, would have instead agreed and thought highly of the recent Palace performance against Chelsea, to such an extent to think that maybe players like Bolaise, Zaha or Saku would improve this Liverpool side. I don't see much reflective criticism here, only resort to the more simplistic answers.

I'm so glad that someone has stepped to suggest that there should be more respect, I was hoping someone in response to my earlier post, would have instead agreed and thought highly of the recent Palace performance against Chelsea, to such an extent to think that maybe players like Bolaise, Zaha or Saku would improve this Liverpool side. I don't see much reflective criticism here, only resort to the more simplistic answers.

As Liverpool fans, we would have been watching the Liverpool match, which was on at the same time as the Chelsea match.

You could excuse most for being sceptical about your intentions, when you suddenly chime in after such a lose with what most consider left field suggests. Most have been fair and respectful in not replying.

Btw, there was reflective criticism by both myself and stevie and there was support and patience suggested by stebes and kurt.

It's a bit too early to have a full dissection of players and displays, however I for one would love a left footed winger with blistering pace, someone playing up top with Benteke and a pair of centre halves that are consistent at the simple task of clearing the ball.

As Liverpool fans, we would have been watching the Liverpool match, which was on at the same time as the Chelsea match.

You could excuse most for being sceptical about your intentions, when you suddenly chime in after such a lose with what most consider left field suggests. Most have been fair and respectful in not replying.

Btw, there was reflective criticism by both myself and stevie and there was support and patience suggested by stebes and kurt.

It's a bit too early to have a full dissection of players and displays, however I for one would love a left footed winger with blistering pace, someone playing up top with Benteke and a pair of centre halves that are consistent at the simple task of clearing the ball.

There it is.clap2.gif

• Like 1

This is certainly not a thread I want to be notified about it id wasting my time. Proves my point that it appears overides happen even though I don't want any notifications.

Now if somebody tells me I have notifications on then also do me a great favour and turm them off.

• Like 1