Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

A Liverpool win against Chelsea of course.

Whoever finishes top has been the best team over the season and deserves it, no matter how much I would hate the mancs to win.

Great little pass by Aquilani to Maxi and not a bad finish too.

Massive game for us on Thurs. Never thought we'd be in this situation but it is what it is.

Fair play mate if the roles was reversed i would want united to win as the league is decided over he season not one game,but a lot of liverpool fans dont see it that way.

So lads who you want to win next week? liverpool or chelsea or a draw.

Will you be liverpool fans or anti man utd fans for the game.

Should be a good game to watch with chelsea knowing a slip up the title is not in there hands,and united would just have to win the last 2 games to be champions.

Good luck sunday liverpool.

Theres no way, we'd let the chavs win, as stated before....the best team will win over the season its not a love or hate thing. We have to go for it as do CFC really....one way or another its a great end to the season for all teams involved in the battle for 1st and 4th.

United will have to get a result at Sunderland first though and that will not be easy,if we win in the earlier kick-off then the pressure will mount on Chealsea and Liverpool will take advantage....well thats what i hope for a resounding Liverpool performance to let Beni the fat waiter have a poke at Fergie for helping us out! :)

this is interesting. don't know what we're using to buy him though. magic beans perhaps.

www.skysports.com

Liverpool are set to win the race to sign Charlton starlet Jonjo Shelvey, skysports.com understands.

The 18-year-old midfielder has long been touted as one of the finest young prospects in England.

He has previously turned down Chelsea's overtures, whilst Tottenham, Arsenal and West Ham are also known to have been keen on securing his services.

However, skysports.com now understands that Liverpool have indeed won the battle for his services.

Despite the ongoing uncertainty at Anfield, over boss Rafa Benitez and the club's owners, they have managed to seal a deal for Shelvey.

It is understood that the teenager will travel to Merseyside early next week to undergo a medical - before a summer switch.

Shelvey will finish the season with Charlton, who he still hopes to guide back into the Championship.

United will have to get a result at Sunderland first though and that will not be easy,if we win in the earlier kick-off then the pressure will mount on Chealsea and Liverpool will take advantage....well thats what i hope for a resounding Liverpool performance to let Beni the fat waiter have a poke at Fergie for helping us out! :)

NAD we play the later game after liverpool and chelsea so we will know what we have to do.

I stand corrected don't know why i thought that,sure i saw it somewhere gonna be some game though thats for sure,cannot believe we have to shout the scousers on tho.......

COME ON.....L-I-V-E-R-P-O-O-L!

There i have managed to say it now, :D i have been invited to a thai guys bar who is a big Liverpool supporter and likes his whiskey so have promised him the scotch is on me if they get at least a draw the only problem now with that is we have to get something first :) or i will not feel in the mood at all!

Anyway seeing as this is the LIVERPOOL thread and stayin with protocol

COME ON YOU BIN PICKERS! :D a draw would be perfect.

this is interesting. don't know what we're using to buy him though. magic beans perhaps.

www.skysports.com

Liverpool are set to win the race to sign Charlton starlet Jonjo Shelvey, skysports.com understands.

The 18-year-old midfielder has long been touted as one of the finest young prospects in England.

He has previously turned down Chelsea's overtures, whilst Tottenham, Arsenal and West Ham are also known to have been keen on securing his services.

However, skysports.com now understands that Liverpool have indeed won the battle for his services.

Despite the ongoing uncertainty at Anfield, over boss Rafa Benitez and the club's owners, they have managed to seal a deal for Shelvey.

It is understood that the teenager will travel to Merseyside early next week to undergo a medical - before a summer switch.

Shelvey will finish the season with Charlton, who he still hopes to guide back into the Championship.

Were Rolling in it Steve...did you not know about our new sugar daddies :)....well June anyways...heres hoping.

liverpool have a great opportunity to blow chelsea's season apart.and it could be all over before the last round.

Depends on the Thursday result. If Liverpool win in Europe they will get killed by Chelsea. If they lose in Europe they will win on Saturday.

Call it the Tottenham/Arsenal factor if you like - but I've seen it repeated many times before!

Depends on the Thursday result. If Liverpool win in Europe they will get killed by Chelsea. If they lose in Europe they will win on Saturday.

Call it the Tottenham/Arsenal factor if you like - but I've seen it repeated many times before!

i never realised football was so scientific. who knew?

i never realised football was so scientific. who knew?

:)

Good result against Burnley, another 3 points just to keep some pressure on the 4th spot :)

Gerrard looking hungry and showing some form of late, great second goal - classic Gerrard screamer. I am sure England fans will be happy to see this form.

Aquilani keeps showing he has quality with some of his passing and touches, perfect pass to Maxi. And Maxi has really impressed me how he has got up to pace with the league already given that he wasn't playing regular back in Spain before arriving here. Proving to be a great singing, really has made a difference to out play on the right.

And another appearance of one of reserve lads - Ayala great stuff.

Good result against Burnley, another 3 points just to keep some pressure on the 4th spot :)

Gerrard looking hungry and showing some form of late, great second goal - classic Gerrard screamer. I am sure England fans will be happy to see this form.

Aquilani keeps showing he has quality with some of his passing and touches, perfect pass to Maxi. And Maxi has really impressed me how he has got up to pace with the league already given that he wasn't playing regular back in Spain before arriving here. Proving to be a great singing, really has made a difference to out play on the right.

I love you Dev... :D

I love you Dev... :D

Good to hear you saw the game as I did then Sing :D

You Bitter Reds are all being a bit shy of this story on here. This would be superb for the club. Get rid of Rafa at no cost, and MAYBE lose 3 players with him, the fourth, Torres, would go to City for maybe 70 million, so that would also help your rebuilding.

I was surprised he doesn't seem interested in taking Gerrard.

Any comments?

Liverpool primed for Juventus exodus: Rafa Benitez wants Fernando Torres, Javier Mascherano, Dirk Kuyt and Martin Skrtel

Full story, UK Daily Mail:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/...o=feeds-newsxml

You Bitter Reds are all being a bit shy of this story on here. This would be superb for the club. Get rid of Rafa at no cost, and MAYBE lose 3 players with him, the fourth, Torres, would go to City for maybe 70 million, so that would also help your rebuilding.

Any comments?

Liverpool primed for Juventus exodus: Rafa Benitez wants Fernando Torres, Javier Mascherano, Dirk Kuyt and Martin Skrtel

Keep trying Sharecropper :)

Rafa Benitez would be keen to take four Liverpool players with him to Juventus, it has been claimed in Turin.

^ You really think this is all press/Juve bullshit?

Who knows, but I reckon you would be well shot of him, although I for one would be crying in my beer, as he has done you untold damage and would continue to do so, making you worthy adversaries for our annual tussle for the final Europa place each year!

PS - Another (serious) question - would Reds fans think Rafa had deserted them and be gutted, or would they be secretly glad to see the back of him at no cost if such a scenario came about? Or, as I suspect might be likely, would most just blame "THE OWNERS"!

Edited by sharecropper

Any comments?

sharecropper, you keep posting stories from the daily mail and expecting sensible debate about them. you'd have more chance if you posted links to stories from roy of the rovers or maybe viz. wise up bitter blue.

Bitter Reds. I really cannot believe how little you like to engage in sensible debate. Especially about your own team.

I promise you I will be gloating if that idiot walks out on you in the summer. And expecting some kind of apology! :)

but you'll be gloating if he stays since you don't rate him.

and this thread is full of plenty of sensible debate if you care to look for it without a) your bitter blue biased hat on and :D without taking what the daily mail publishes as fact.

I won't be gloating if he stays. I will be deleriously happy!

And just because a newspaper reports it doesn't mean it's not true.

I am back in Liverpool on Saturday so I will be looking forward to seeing how my misguided Bitter Red Nosed mates and family feel about this.

I won't be gloating if he stays. I will be deleriously happy!

And just because a newspaper reports it doesn't mean it's not true.

I am back in Liverpool on Saturday so I will be looking forward to seeing how my misguided Bitter Red Nosed mates and family feel about this.

it's the mail, it's incapable of publishing a true football story.

you'll hear plenty who want him out and plenty of others who want him to stay and be backed by new owners. split, as most clubs' fans are.

Print media i gave up reading a long time ago it is made up crap to sell papers.

As for rafa stevie you have a mate on the inside have you heard any stories comming out of rafa jumping ship or players leaving.

Print media i gave up reading a long time ago it is made up crap to sell papers.

As for rafa stevie you have a mate on the inside have you heard any stories comming out of rafa jumping ship or players leaving.

from what little i hear nev the players aren't happy at having had such a crap season but the players who really matter are also aware that the club has been hamstrung by the owners. last summer gerrard was told the same as rafa was, that they'd have all the money they made from player sales plus an additional £20m-plus to reinvest in the squad. gerrard was told that we would be replacing alonso with two top class attacking midfielders and we'd be signing another top class forward. we got aquilani.

have heard nothing about rafa walking out but he keeps his cards very close to his chest anyway. do know that he's immensely happy where he lives and more importantly so is his wife. think the situation regarding his future rests massively on how soon we have new owners of the club and what their plans are.