Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

handing in a transfer request would have been less mental.

yes completely mental, but the "I didn't want to go, i was forced" line can be used now and he'll get an extended holiday in the sun before going to the confederations cup.

i don't think he wants to leave. certainly didn't imply that in last week's interview. question is now how do the absentee landlords react? what damage does this do to their precious 'brand' again?

I dont understand the hysteria that descends when a footballer bites a competitor. Yeah, its a sending off offence and a ban, but is breaking anothers skin really so much more terrible than deliberately going over the top of a football and breaking someones leg/ankle. I think the latter is far more aggressive.

Young kids and older girls bite a lot. Its taboo in adults for some reason (that preexisted HIV) but common in street/bar-fighting around the world, which is maybe where he learnt it as an ultimate irritation response. Ban him for 10 matches (due to his prior) and lets get on with it! Psycological counselling? bollux.

I dont understand the hysteria that descends when a footballer bites a competitor. Yeah, its a sending off offence and a ban, but is breaking anothers skin really so much more terrible than deliberately going over the top of a football and breaking someones leg/ankle. I think the latter is far more aggressive.

Young kids and older girls bite a lot. Its taboo in adults for some reason (that preexisted HIV) but common in street/bar-fighting around the world, which is maybe where he learnt it as an ultimate irritation response. Ban him for 10 matches (due to his prior) and lets get on with it! Psycological counselling? bollux.

How do we know he's not HIV positive?

In this day and age it's more like a crime isn't it?

• Like 1

yes completely mental, but the "I didn't want to go, i was forced" line can be used now and he'll get an extended holiday in the sun before going to the confederations cup.

i don't think he wants to leave. certainly didn't imply that in last week's interview. question is now how do the absentee landlords react? what damage does this do to their precious 'brand' again?

Maybe that was facade, I'm doing my own head theorizing about it.

Personally I think it was stupid to do it once, to do it twice he must be a sandwich short.

I don't know about FSG but seems to be enough old liverpool players coming out and saying we should get shot of him.

I really don't want him to leave or get pushed out over this, it won't be a step forward for our football

Maybe that was facade, I'm doing my own head theorizing about it.

Personally I think it was stupid to do it once, to do it twice he must be a sandwich short.

I don't know about FSG but seems to be enough old liverpool players coming out and saying we should get shot of him.

I really don't want him to leave or get pushed out over this, it won't be a step forward for our football

given what many of them did when they were liverpool players and how they've used the club's name to cash in for themselves since i tend not to give much of a shit about what old liverpool players say. most of them are complete gobshites.

john barnes typically talking sense this morning however.

• Like 2

Lock him up and throw away the key = sell the idiot.

Those kind of antics should not be tolerated in the premier league. It's not the first time he's brought the game into disrepute.

Next he'll have a knife tucked into his sockbah.gif

• Like 1

Such mixed emotions watching the game and then after - Suarez really is an amzing talent and for a moment when he scored that equaliser I forgot what had just happened. He just had to be the one to score didn't he :)

I laughed when I first saw the incident on the replay as it just looked so cartoon like, especially when Ivanacic crossed homself as if praying for help... Thought he showed amazing restraint btw during the incident as I would expect most players to react much more to being bitten.

I can't see us selling Suarez over this incident, i just cant... but he will go based on a big offer coming in from one of the big European clubs not the incident.

Ayway the game - we were poor first half and then came to life second with the introduction of Sturridge. Wow when he wants to he can really take his game to another level I was amazed at the impact.

I think we are going to need some massive investment to push for 4th next season we just look too vulnerable defensivley and seem far off anything currently in the top 4-5 in strength and depth.

• Like 1

Those kind of antics should not be tolerated in the premier league. It's not the first time he's brought the game into disrepute.

who should we sell him to though? 'cos if we stick him on the transfer list i guarantee you that at least two premier league clubs will be absolutely all over him.

players bring the game into disrepute all the time. i actually thought, mental and weird as suarez's act was, sturridge's tackle was more dangerous. aguero's on david luiz the other day was much, much more dangerous. suarez's is just total batshit crazy.

• Like 1

who should we sell him to though? 'cos if we stick him on the transfer list i guarantee you that at least two premier league clubs will be absolutely all over him.

players bring the game into disrepute all the time. i actually thought, mental and weird as suarez's act was, sturridge's tackle was more dangerous. aguero's on david luiz the other day was much, much more dangerous. suarez's is just total batshit crazy.

Its not about grading the issue steve it should be about dealing with it and the fa suggestion is sensible tbh I'm surprised that clubs havnt insisted in the past that he/players takes 'help', after all clubs have f' knows how many millions invested in these players, why not look after them in the best ways that are available , oh yeah i forgot it's football !!!!

Its not about grading the issue steve it should be about dealing with it and the fa suggestion is sensible tbh I'm surprised that clubs havnt insisted in the past that he/players takes 'help', after all clubs have f' knows how many millions invested in these players, why not look after them in the best ways that are available , oh yeah i forgot it's football !!!!

club has now announced that they've fined him and the money will go to the HFSG. also that the club will work with him on his discipline. not sure what else we can do really. take the FA ban whatever it is (so long as it's not 12 matches or something ridiculous) and then move on. and try to stop him behaving like a tit.

good to see this, end of from the club's point of view

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/latest-news/reds-confirm-suarez-fine

Yeah!

Give the retarded multi millionaire a couple of weeks worth of salaries in fine.

As mentioned earlier.

LFC is an impotent organization, which I hope by God (if he exists) never become a top notch football club again.

Bite the hand that feeds you is to treat someone badly who has helped you in some way,

often someone who has provided you with money

End Game for this one me think and I really hope he is out of Europe and back to where he came from (EuroKwaian) (Uruguayan) as he is one of them. offtopic2.gif Nothing, but a Buffalo head me think. hit-the-fan.gif

1zgarz5.gif

Yeah!

Give the retarded multi millionaire a couple of weeks worth of salaries in fine.

As mentioned earlier.

LFC is an impotent organization, which I hope by God (if he exists) never become a top notch football club again.

melodramatic much?

So Suarez get a £10 fine that gets donated to charity and you think that's done and dusted. Quality!

suspect it was rather more than that. and it's not done and dusted, there's an FA response to come yet. what do you want to happen to him out of interest?

So Suarez get a £10 fine that gets donated to charity and you think that's done and dusted. Quality!

Well it's not done and dusted as far as the FA is concerned. I don't know what else you expect the club to do, cut his teeth out?

At least (I guess) his agent logged into the Twitter account and pasted on a pre-made apology.

Nobody is bigger than the club?

If that is correct, then LFC is a pretty small club.

Well it's not done and dusted as far as the FA is concerned. I don't know what else you expect the club to do, cut his teeth out?

For starters I would publish the amount fined and anything less than a months wages for bringing the club into disrepute is unacceptable. Especially if the club takes this seriously like the ex-liverpool players do.

Secondly I would give him some kind of community duties like training with kids to rebalance the shame he has brought on the club.

I say this as its not his first offence. Aguero did that stupid thing on Luiz and I was happy with the apology. As they say, once is a mistake, twice is stupid.

For starters I would publish the amount fined and anything less than a months wages for bringing the club into disrepute is unacceptable. Especially if the club takes this seriously like the ex-liverpool players do.

Secondly I would give him some kind of community duties like training with kids to rebalance the shame he has brought on the club.

I say this as its not his first offence. Aguero did that stupid thing on Luiz and I was happy with the apology. As they say, once is a mistake, twice is stupid.

They still might publish the fine. I'm with Stevie on the ex-liverpool players opinions.

Community duties are for criminal offences are they not? I think he needs psychological help to prevent further lunacy, that would be better for everyone.

So Augero maliciously does a two footed assault with his sprigs and an apology is ok because it was his first offence. Why is that okay? I mean if you have no priors and you try to take someone's head clean off with your boot should an apology really suffice?

I suggested the community 'punishment' as repayment to the club, a duty if you like. If you really believe he needs psychological help, he should be suspended until a doctor feels he is cured as it would suggest he is a danger to others. Personally I don't think it's a psychological problem, in the words of Brian's mum, he a very naughty boy.

Aguero was different as it was out of character, but Suarez has done it twice now. As I said before once is mistake, twice is stupid or they just don't give a sh,t. Either way he needs a wake up call.

Also with Aguero it was an ugly lunge, but unfortunately it is part of the game now. A bite is completely different. I would put it on the same level as a punch, headbutt or such.