Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

Terry didn't get a ban for being racist, he got a ban for a racist remark. If you think what he done is worse than Suarez, I will come and bit you and you give me a racist remark. We can keep doing this until one of us gets bored. I bet you stop first. :-)

Well...apparently racist remarks make you a racist, ask Suarez.. It is unbelievable that you think that a bite is worse than racism. What the <deleted>*k is a star on this remark for?

• Like 1

Suarez acted like a total d*ckh**d (and not for the first time). Both he, Liverpool AND their supporters should accept that and move on.

Yep. As i said before, we all know that the FA is not renowned for always making the most consistent decisions or the most sensible decisions, but at the end of the day, someone has to make these decisions, and whoever makes them, and whatever the decisions are, there are always going to be disagreements. Nobody could do the job the FA does and get roundly applauded by everyone for every decision they make. Dishing out punishments is a totally unscientific subjective business. The trick surely is for players to do all they can to not be subjected to these decisions... grabbing someones arm and biting it is not really doing all you can, is it? Outside of the club is slightly different, but inside of the club, the far better thing to do, is simply express contrition and take it on the chin. Certainly from a PR point of view that is what the club should do. Different if they are contesting that the incident ever took place, but when they are fully accepting that the moment of stupidity did occur, just accept it, learn from it, and move on.

Wow. A sensible post, who would have guessed

How on earth can Liverpool STILL qualify for any Fair Play place in Europe, with the Suarez bans this year? It's beyond belief. Lucky that you can still qualify somehow though, even if not on your football results any more.

It's because we are the second fairest team in the league. It's quite simple really, your teams are a collective bunch of cheats

• Like 1

How on earth can Liverpool STILL qualify for any Fair Play place in Europe, with the Suarez bans this year? It's beyond belief. Lucky that you can still qualify somehow though, even if not on your football results any more.

It's because we are the second fairest team in the league. It's quite simple really, your teams are a collective bunch of cheats

Yup...its a reflection on the whole team...not just one player.

Brendan Rogers may well be a good manager/coach but his forays into the public arena,and not for the first time, are a disaster and the message may well be coming from the owners to button up ,cop it and get on with your job,the one you know."We are not helping the players rehabilitation" bleats Rogers.For heaven sake Suarez is supposedly an adult, albeit with possibly a single digit IQ.His "record" of behaviour is appalling ,he is a serial offender and apparently has learnt nothing from previous incidents.Of course if he was an ordinary performing member of the squad he would be tossed overboard but that's not going to happen. His action in reeling away from the incident and feigning injury just adds to the poor perception most people have of his character.How Liverpool now finish the season will be watched with interest, there's a lot of catching up to do on and off the pitch.

• Like 2

Brendan Rogers may well be a good manager/coach but his forays into the public arena,and not for the first time, are a disaster and the message may well be coming from the owners to button up ,cop it and get on with your job,the one you know.

Brendan is the latest in a line of managers at the club who have been frankly pretty crap at the whole PR / media business. Rafa, Roy, Kenny... they all had their pig's ear moments in front of the cameras, didn't they...

To be fair to Rodgers though, it's a sign of the times that managers don't seem to be able to hold their hands up and say what everyone knows. They all do it and damn annoying it is too.

To be fair to Rodgers though, it's a sign of the times that managers don't seem to be able to hold their hands up and say what everyone knows. They all do it and damn annoying it is too.

Made me laugh when he said " Suarez had admitted too what he had done" 24.gif

• Like 1

Sign of the times? Nah...managers have always done that. Not just a recent thing.

The difference though between Rodgers and other managers is that he has had to deal with a much bigger sh1t storm, so his failings have been magnified much more, much as Kenny's were also.

Made me laugh when he said " Suarez had admitted too what he had done" 24.gif

and not forgetting Suarez 'accepting' the punishment clap2.gif

or you could be a team that knows how to get away with the most!!!

Edited by rijit

you're clearly just a troll out for an argument and a laugh rather than talking reasonably about anything to do with Liverpool. Carry on.

.reasonablecheesy.gif you have to be having a f---ckin larf clap2.gif according to you he's is a home loving boy, who because he married his sweetheart, he's exempt from mental heath issues and whose behavior on the park is something everybody should expect from a competitive sportsperson!!! and to top it all your resolution is he needs to be told to 'calm down'

absolute total classicclap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gif

Edited by rijit

or you could be a team that knows how to get away with the most!!!

Not according to the FA, who we all know is the defining authority on these kind of things

you're clearly just a troll out for an argument and a laugh rather than talking reasonably about anything to do with Liverpool. Carry on.

.reasonablecheesy.gif you have to be having a f---ckin larf clap2.gif according to you he's is a home loving boy, who because he married his sweetheart, he's exempt from mental heath issues and whose behavior on the park is something everybody should expect from a competitive sportsperson!!! and to top it all your resolution is he needs to be told to 'calm down'

absolute total classicclap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gif

Oooppps back to te normal defecating out of the facial orifice stuff.

Can somebody open a new Liverpool thread for football discussion and leave super-troll Rijit and the Mancs to whittle away their happy hours on this boring cr"p

I'm still amased that the only star I've seen is because these ####* gang together on here. Sometimes they can talk sense, sadly that is when they are finger ###### each other. carry on girls, your fingers may stink the place out, but behind your stench is the sweet sweet smell of Anfield

Edited by mrbojangles

Can somebody open a new Liverpool thread for football discussion and leave super-troll Rijit and the Mancs to whittle away their happy hours on this boring cr"p

I'm still amased that the only star I've seen is because these ####* gang together on here. Sometimes they can talk sense, sadly that is when they are finger ###### each other. carry on girls, your fingers may stink the place out, but behind your stench is the sweet sweet smell of Anfield

Well instead of throwing your toys out of the pram, why not direct the thread back to the football........er something like you are 5 nil up.

Edited by mrbojangles

Well instead of throwing your toys out of the pram, why not direct the thread back to the football........er something like you are 5 nil up.

Well to start you off, it was a great performance by the boys, but i do think newcastle helped us look better with their very poor performance.

i can see a lot of promise in the team, especially with countihno and sturridge. those two could be the best bit of business we have done in a long time.

Luis who?

I'm still amased that the only star I've seen is because these ####* gang together on here. Sometimes they can talk sense, sadly that is when they are finger ####### each other. carry on girls, your fingers may stink the place out, but behind your stench is the sweet sweet smell of Anfield

Because it's more than that and i want to see the final result first. I'm more interested in the performance than the score, and I will only know that at the end of the game. that's how us knowledgeable fans assess football. You can tell us what you think after you have read somebody else's opinion.

interesting read about the contribution of top scorers to league position on the BBC website. I dare say it will be raped by some, bu I thought it interesting, though other variables probably need to be considered.

Great performance, 2 nd half was as devastating a performance i've seen on the break 4 a while. and to top it all, next to ferdinand, who would have predicted that Carragher would, over the last 4 ? months turn out to be one of, if not the, prems stand out central defenders.

Edited by rijit

Just listening to a football show over here and they have just shown a stat that with Suarez in the team you win 42.7% of your games. However, when he doesn't play you win 60.9% of your games. Interesting stat I thought. Should you get rid and cash in?

Just listening to a football show over here and they have just shown a stat that with Suarez in the team you win 42.7% of your games. However, when he doesn't play you win 60.9% of your games. Interesting stat I thought. Should you get rid and cash in?

There's part of suarez's game that are exceptional and no other player in our team can do, but today, when countihno played the ball through to Sturridge, the pass was perfect. I couldn't see Suarez playing that pass, he would have carried on running and probably lost the ball.

This is the type of football we should be playing, but it will take a brave man to sanction the sale of Suarez I think.

There's part of suarez's game that are exceptional and no other player in our team can do, but today, when countihno played the ball through to Sturridge, the pass was perfect. I couldn't see Suarez playing that pass, he would have carried on running and probably lost the ball.

This is the type of football we should be playing, but it will take a brave man to sanction the sale of Suarez I think.

thought the impressive thing today was the way you countered, dont get me wrong, your not slow , but it wasn't done with electric pace, it was done with swift decisive passing, VV dificult for any team to stop.seems Rodgers coaching/style is getting through

If Henry and Werner read those stats they'll be sticking a for sale sign around Suarez's neck. Thats a huge difference in win percentage!

Impressive performance too last night. I think Coutinho is going to prove a very good signing.

I'm still amased that the only star I've seen is because these ####* gang together on here. Sometimes they can talk sense, sadly that is when they are finger ####### each other. carry on girls, your fingers may stink the place out, but behind your stench is the sweet sweet smell of Anfield

Because it's more than that and i want to see the final result first. I'm more interested in the performance than the score, and I will only know that at the end of the game. that's how us knowledgeable fans assess football. You can tell us what you think after you have read somebody else's opinion.

After careful consideration the opinion others gave me is that they all know what the 'p' stands for in you name.

If Henry and Werner read those stats they'll be sticking a for sale sign around Suarez's neck. Thats a huge difference in win percentage!

Impressive performance too last night. I think Coutinho is going to prove a very good signing.

Impressive Coutinho. I didn't think much of the signing initially, but for 20 he has a great eye and composure.

Countinho had a great game but i can't help feeling that Newcastle were completely <deleted> and the real man of the match was Gerrard back to his controlling best in that first half.

Surprised Countinho is only 20!