Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

Oh dear P45 it seems you resort to childish behaviour when faced with comments you do not like. You do not have to be part of this forum if you merely want to resort to such behaviour. It's only discussion. I would love Liverpool to finish high up in the league as u suggest, but I'm less confident than you.

We ain't going to get on then mate, are we.

Liverpool will be right up there.

smile.png

I agree, though I think this season will belong to Chelsea.

• Like 1

Oh dear P45 it seems you resort to childish behaviour when faced with comments you do not like. You do not have to be part of this forum if you merely want to resort to such behaviour. It's only discussion. I would love Liverpool to finish high up in the league as u suggest, but I'm less confident than you.

We ain't going to get on then mate, are we.

Liverpool will be right up there.

smile.png

I agree, though I think this season will belong to Chelsea.

I'm OK with a battle between Liverpool and Chelsea.

if Liverpool beat us fair and square, fair play.

Rodgers is only just getting started imho.

Mario's new gaff (allegedly) 4.75m....bet the home insurance will be high....note the pots on the right of the pic....just the right size for firing off rockets/mortars/Thermonuclear devicesbiggrin.png Oh, and a footie pitch to practice his finishing! Having said that, I think I've seen it before, built by one the Nevilles?

BwnRu9jCAAEXG_z.png

Mario's new gaff (allegedly) 4.75m....bet the home insurance will be high....note the pots on the right of the pic....just the right size for firing off rockets/mortars/Thermonuclear devicesbiggrin.png Oh, and a footie pitch to practice his finishing! Having said that, I think I've seen it before, built by one the Nevilles?

BwnRu9jCAAEXG_z.png

<-- trying to work out where he's going to start his first fire.

Bit of info for ya, a friend of mine contacted me yesterday to say that Stevie G is staying at the same hotel as her in Dubai, obviously I told her to keep an eye on her handbag !

She'll be doing that while he blazes one past her from the penalty spot, 12 times with no response.

• Like 2

Bit of info for ya, a friend of mine contacted me yesterday to say that Stevie G is staying at the same hotel as her in Dubai, obviously I told her to keep an eye on her handbag !

She'll be doing that while he blazes one past her from the penalty spot, 12 times with no response.

No no, you've got all wrong, she doesn't play football, think she works in a bank smile.png

• Like 1

Squad 2014/15

Note that a home-grown player has (HG) and an Under 21 player has (U-21).

Goalkeepers:

Simon Mignolet

Brad Jones (HG)

Defenders:

Martin Skrtel

Dejan Lovren

Alberto Moreno

Javier Manquillo (U-21)

Mamadou Sakho

Jon Flanagan (U-21)

Jose Enrique

Kolo Toure

Glen Johnson (HG)

Midfielders:

Steven Gerrard (HG)

Jordan Henderson (HG)

Raheem Sterling (U-21)

Emre Can (U-21)

Philippe Coutinho

Lazar Markovic (U-21)

Joe Allen (HG)

Adam Lallana (HG)

Lucas Leiva

Suso (U-21)

Strikers:

Daniel Sturridge (HG)

Mario Balotelli

Fabio Borini (HG)

Rickie Lambert (HG)

• Like 2

@BangrakBob.

Nice. Very nice.

Good Luck in the Champions League.

Rotate, Rotate. Attack , Attack.

Hey P45 well done on posting a positive ,no-flaming post.

That little word I had with you yesterday is paying off already ...Well done mate!thumbsup.gif

Always positive about Rodgers and van Gaal mate...but the negative hammering on here gets my goat.

Mourinho is the best manager in the Prem. Rodgers probably will be one day. Van Gaal could have gone to Spurs but he chose the bigger task. Balotelli will be sh!t hot under Brendan. And Mourinho will smile.