Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

Amazing finale to tonights game at Anfield. Liverpool leading 2-1 in injury time of extra time. Sterling with a ridiculous back pass which put a Boro player through. He was taken down by Toure in the area. Boro scored from the penalty so on to a shoot out which Liverpool finally won 14-13.

That was fun...not !!

Thought we controlled the game fairly well and had some good periods considering it was probably the first time that starting 11 has featured together - well done to the youngsters that contributed.

Sterling looked physically and mentally exhausted going into extra time and can be the only explanation for two bizarre back passes in close succession. I think there is good reason why Rodgers has tried to rest him of late.

Kolo,Kolo what can you say...he has good solid periods then always does something like that... and still has a big smile on his face haha.

Anyway cant say I have seen both keepers take and save penalties in a long time that was stressful to watch.

Next

• Like 1

Astro TV paying it's way already:clap2: Bye bye Wiziwig!!

'01:40 AM[/size]

(L) Liverpool vs Middlesbrough

LIVE: Capital One Cup (League Cup) 2014/15: Round 3: Liverpool vs Middlesbrough, from Anfield, Liverpool'

Willai , do you get all the Premier league matches ? if so how much does it cost & is it trouble free viewing . I have CTH but I only use it for the BPL .

LIVE: Capital One Cup (League Cup) 2014/15: Round 3: Liverpool vs Middlesbrough, from Anfield, Liverpool'

Willai , do you get all the Premier league matches ? if so how much does it cost & is it trouble free viewing . I have CTH but I only use it for the BPL .

Can see 8/10 advertised so far for this weekend. 6 channels being used for Asian games at the moment though! Two LC cup games last night (& Arsenal v Soton shown delayed). Spurs on tonight. Lots of competition this week though as there are live games from Spain, France Italy and Germany also being shown. Channel guide in English for the week can be found on internet as well as TV itself. ( http://www.astro.com.my/whats-on/channels/Sports )

PL/CL/EL/LC/FA Cup all shown with English commentary, as well as golf/cricket/rugby/pool etc. Trouble free so far but havent watched in a downpour as yet. Set up costs are 18k (for a 120cm dish/box) and a further 18k pa for the sports package with 16 channels (incl 6 Asian Games so not sure what happens with these when games end?). SD quality works well but as the box is HD, you can upgrade a further 16 channels for about 6k by phone if you want.

Have told CTH to cancel but knowing them I will have that for a while as well!biggrin.png

Edited by wilai

Can see 8/10 advertised so far for this weekend. 6 channels being used for Asian games at the moment though! Two LC cup games last night (& Arsenal v Soton shown delayed). Spurs on tonight. Lots of competition this week though as there are live games from Spain, France Italy and Germany also being shown. Channel guide in English for the week can be found on internet as well as TV itself. ( http://www.astro.com.my/whats-on/channels/Sports )

PL/CL/EL/LC/FA Cup all shown with English commentary, as well as golf/cricket/rugby/pool etc. Trouble free so far but havent watched in a downpour as yet. Set up costs are 18k (for a 120cm dish/box) and a further 18k pa for the sports package with 16 channels (incl 6 Asian Games so not sure what happens with these when games end?). SD quality works well but as the box is HD, you can upgrade a further 16 channels for about 6k by phone if you want.

Have told CTH to cancel but knowing them I will have that for a while as well!biggrin.png

Cheers mate , when you say 18k , presuming you mean baht ie 18,000 x 2 = nearly £800 that must mean a one off payment . Also if/when you have a problem who/where do you contact . Astro is based in Malaysia is it not . Do they have contacts in Thailand . Until I find out more about their after sales service I think I will stand slack on this one. CTH is a weird outfit , I went back to the UK a few months back . I was there almost 3 mths. My Thai wife god bless her , never paid them a bean . But nothing happened no phone calls nothing . But for 1,000 baht per mth & the way my beloved LFC are performing I reckon I will stick with CTH . Thanks again for the info my ol` mate.

^ Yeah,36k first year then 18kpa 2nd year onwards. After sales is dealt with by the installers, as are upgrades etc. They do have an English website as well.

The guy we've used seems pretty good....was gonna sell me a GMM dish (already have a box from the Euros) so the missus has Thai tv in the bedroom, but when he saw the set up, he volunteered to move the existing IPM dish (used for CTH) around to pick up the GMM signal....all for the price of a couple of Leos, if CTH ever get around to cancellingbiggrin.png

Edited by wilai

^Ain't gonna happen. Of course they are entitled to look into finances, but as much of the loss was written off due to H&G and their "Spades in the Dirt <deleted>", no-one at the club is bothered about the investigation. If we are due the 7m, it may be held back pending the investigation, but we will get it in the end coffee1.gif

^Ain't gonna happen. Of course they are entitled to look into finances, but as much of the loss was written off due to H&G and their "Spades in the Dirt <deleted>", no-one at the club is bothered about the investigation. If we are due the 7m, it may be held back pending the investigation, but we will get it in the end coffee1.gif

hicks and gillett paid, what was it, somewhere between £40m and £50m to a firm of architects for work that was never ever going to take place. utter charlatans.

sturridge not going to be fit for the derby tomorrow by the way.

<deleted> off hodgson you inept blert.

Having spent god knows how much in the transfer window, mostly on attacking players, Liverpool should be OK up front even without Sturridge shouldn't they?

off hodgson you inept blert.

Having spent god knows how much in the transfer window, mostly on attacking players, Liverpool should be OK up front even without Sturridge shouldn't they?

Yes we should but to be without our first choice striker is still a huge blow.

Would love to see Lambo getting some real game time in this fixture but just can't see Brendan pairing him with Balo.

Would love to see Lambo getting some real game time in this fixture but just can't see Brendan pairing him with Balo.

We have looked very , very average without Suarez & Sturridge . Lambert was terrible vs. Middlesboro` , Balotelli not much better . From being the most exciting attacking side in the premiership we have suddenly become tres

ordinaire .

We have looked very , very average without Suarez & Sturridge . Lambert was terrible vs. Middlesboro` , Balotelli not much better . From being the most exciting attacking side in the premiership we have suddenly become tres

ordinaire .

Also vs. Middlesboro` I reckon Rodgers was way out of order to play Lallana & Sterling for so long , Sterling especially was out on his feet , resulting in the terrible back pass that led up to there goal . Why also did he not have Ojo on the bench . Still think he was wrong to send Ibe out on loan , he could have been rotated with Sterling . Putting it in a nutshell I am not happy with mr. Rodgers

United have just demoted their first team fitness coach, having apparantly got 9 first teamers injured.

This guy is the same guy who works with Hodgson for England.

I remember Rodgers being critical of the way the England players were being trained. Sounds like Van Gaal is in agreement.

They may have a point.

• Like 1

United have just demoted their first team fitness coach, having apparantly got 9 first teamers injured.

This guy is the same guy who works with Hodgson for England.

I remember Rodgers being critical of the way the England players were being trained. Sounds like Van Gaal is in agreement.

They may have a point.

they've absolutely got a point. as rodgers pointed out sturridge is a quick player who has a specific regime that he needs to follow to recover properly following matches. hodgson had him doing sprints the day after a match. the &lt;deleted&gt; is a dinosaur.

• Like 1

ordinaire .

Yes. Point taken.

Suarez, Sturridge and Sterling clicked beyond anybody's wildest dreams. Well, they certainly surprised a lot of people.

Tricky one for Brendan this season.

1. Replace Suarez.

2. Build strength in depth to meet the demands of CL as well as Prem.

3. Sort out the defence.

I read a very interesting article about how StevieG should be maximised. I'll see if I can find it and post it.

Have a good Derby. Should be a cracker.

^

Can't find the article. Basic suggestion if I remember correct was to play StevieG more sparingly, not 90 mins every game, and use his attacking midfield skills instead of asking him to be a more defensive pivot.

Seemed to make sense to me. Could be ballacks. But we had similar issues with Lampard last season.

Looks to me like Liverpool need a bloke like Mangala at City.

OMG questions seem to be finally happening. Even Jamie Carragher is asking questions now in the Mail.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2771118/JAMIE-CARRAGHER-Liverpool-poor-season-need-step-intensity-Merseyside-derby.html

I agree with him, that Moreno looks useful and is a good acquisition and also agree that Sakho's performances have been poor. It's time however, for BR to get his team performing as a unit. The room given to a midfielder like Stuart Downing in the game against West Ham, must not happen again, otherwise it's going to be a difficult against Everton today