Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

Mignolet, Can, Skrtel, Sakho, Ibe, Moreno, Gerrard, Henderson, Markovic, Coutinho, Sturridge.

Substitutes: Ward, Johnson, Lovren, Lambert, Lallana, Allen, Balotelli.

As much as we miss Sterling and Lucas, that's not a bad starting line up and a half decent bench.

Mignolet, Can, Skrtel, Sakho, Ibe, Moreno, Gerrard, Henderson, Markovic, Coutinho, Sturridge.

Substitutes: Ward, Johnson, Lovren, Lambert, Lallana, Allen, Balotelli.

As much as we miss Sterling and Lucas, that's not a bad starting line up and a half decent bench.

Think we should be OK Bob, let's hope Stevie does a good job and protects the back 3.

• Like 1

Giving these far too much space at the edge of the box.

We are being outplayed in midfield , As for Mingo , old Tommy Lawro . would have saved that innocuous effort by Kane , One really shining light is Jordan Ibe easily our best man so far , but fair do`s to Spurs this is the best they have been against us for a long time .

Made up with the 3 pts. but to be honest we were rather fortunate . First off Daniel Sturridge is still not ready for a full 90 mins. Stevie also should only be used as an impact sub . Why did Rodgers leave it so late to bring on Lallana .& finally for Alfie Conn Harry Kane scored but still did not impress me cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif.

Sturridge was good tonight, a couple more weeks the lad will be on fire.

Love beating them lot.

yep. bloody big win that.

A few more games coming up with the same importance aswell Stevie.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think we have the FA cup game, Europa, Southampton and City.

• Like 2

Love beating them lot.

yep. bloody big win that.

A few more games coming up with the same importance aswell Stevie.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think we have the FA cup game, Europa, Southampton and City.

Yeah Some very key games coming up now...

Get in REDS!

• Like 2

Love beating them lot.

Daniel looked to me to be afraid to go into top gear , will take time I suppose .

But young Jordan Ibe looked really good in the first half , shame he is cup-tied

so cannot play on Saturday . Hopefully Stirling will be ok . Rodgers must stick

With Emre Can in the D/M role & start with Lallana & Mario . But we have so

much pace up front now , exciting times ahead .

No gobby spurs fans about today?

Its bad enough listening to the blue pricks in work.

Let's face it, there's nothing to be gobby about, they were beatin by a better team.

That's 5 on the bounce, 18 goals to 4 and after 11 unanswered goals in 2 years, they finally scored against us. Shame we can't play them every week.

All the criticism levelled at Mario, hopefully will start to fade away, if chances can be created like this third against Spurs. Ibe contribution should not be forgotten, in the build up play to this goal. Outstanding for such a youngster.

I wonder if we will ever get to see Mario and Daniel play together up front, which was the idea when they bought Mario I thought. Maybe super sub could be his role.

Can again was fantastic too.

Edited by BangrakBob
  • Like 2

All the criticism levelled at Mario, hopefully will start to fade away, if chances can be created like this third against Spurs. Ibe contribution should not be forgotten, in the build up play to this goal. Outstanding for such a youngster.

One tap in that Hawking could have made from his wheelchair and Balotelli is now the ultimate cat's meow ??!!blink.png

• Like 2

I wonder if we will ever get to see Mario and Daniel play together up front, which was the idea when they bought Mario I thought. Maybe super sub could be his role.

can's amazing. we've got a hell of a player here.

I was impressed with his ability to switch roles mid-match last. I'm like you Stevie, I really can see so many aspects of quality to his game. Aside his talent, the temperament and composure for a young lad is great to see. He looks every part the model LFC player.

I have always been a fan of Bayern Munich's link up play down the flanks, with Alaba / Lahm / Ribery / Robben. It's the link up and ability to inter-change which makes this style so effective. However, for once, and I don't wanna get carried away, was the superb link up play with Markovic and Ibe against Spurs for the third goal. Hopefully, this is only signs of things to come, and this can be repeated against stronger defences.

I was impressed with his ability to switch roles mid-match last. I'm like you Stevie, I really can see so many aspects of quality to his game. Aside his talent, the temperament and composure for a young lad is great to see. He looks every part the model LFC player.

he's only bloody 20. he's massive, athletic, powerful, two-footed and can play in about four positions. and like you say, temperament seems to be spot on. no wonder bayern were pissed off at losing him.

• Like 1