Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

I have always been a fan of Bayern Munich's link up play down the flanks, with Alaba / Lahm / Ribery / Robben. It's the link up and ability to inter-change which makes this style so effective. However, for once, and I don't wanna get carried away, was the superb link up play with Markovic and Ibe against Spurs for the third goal. Hopefully, this is only signs of things to come, and this can be repeated against stronger defences.

Nevertheless, you really are getting so so carried away. You need to calm down mate and remember, its a marathon not a sprint.

NB. When you've grasped this, have a word in Bob's ear will you!!

Now i'll be my usual magnanimous self and congratulate you on a very good performance. biggrin.png

I have always been a fan of Bayern Munich's link up play down the flanks, with Alaba / Lahm / Ribery / Robben. It's the link up and ability to inter-change which makes this style so effective. However, for once, and I don't wanna get carried away, was the superb link up play with Markovic and Ibe against Spurs for the third goal. Hopefully, this is only signs of things to come, and this can be repeated against stronger defences.

Nevertheless, you really are getting so so carried away. You need to calm down mate and remember, its a marathon not a sprint.

Now i'll be my usual magnanimous self and congratulate you on a very good performance. biggrin.png

No mither Somtamme, being purveyors of quality football will attract jealous types wink.png

No mither Somtamme, being purveyors of quality football will attract jealous types wink.png

Did you see the merseyside derby? You have found greater entertainment listening to Alan Titchmarsh discussing under soil irrigation.

Edited by carmine

Did you see the merseyside derby? You have found greater entertainment listening to Alan Titchmarsh discussing under soil irrigation.

You know what they're like carms, all excited one minute not posting the next whistling.gifbiggrin.png

Yes, Emre Can is excellent too, but rarely have I seen such an impressive debut from such a young player, in Jordan Ibe. At times Tottenham were completely mesmerised by his trickery and link up play. All I want to see next, is similar performance down the other flank.

Yes, Emre Can is excellent too, but rarely have I seen such an impressive debut from such a young player, in Jordan Ibe. At times Tottenham were completely mesmerised by his trickery and link up play. All I want to see next, is similar performance down the other flank.

The spurs game wasn't Ibes debutblink.png

Lol Markovic wasn't even on the pitch for the 3rd goalfacepalm.giflaugh.png

No mither Somtamme, being purveyors of quality football will attract types wink.png

You know what they're like carms, all excited one minute not posting the next whistling.gifbiggrin.png

That derby display was all Everton's fault, they didn't turn up to play football.

I'm always here alfie, nothing more I love than discussing how shit-e we are when we are shit-e. Fortunately that just never seems to happen when we play Spurs wink.png

• Like 1

Lol Markovic wasn't even on the pitch for the 3rd goalfacepalm.giflaugh.png

S & P just cut your credit rating Somtamme biggrin.png

• Like 1

No mither Somtamme, being purveyors of quality football will attract types wink.png

That derby display was all Everton's fault, they didn't turn up to play football.

I'm always here alfie, nothing more I love than discussing how shit-e we are when we are shit-e. Fortunately that just never seems to happen when we play Spurs wink.png

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

So are you saying that you only play good against teams that come to play football against you ?

Edited by alfieconn

lol credit rating, actually I listened to the game on the radio, and watched highlights afterwards. So, yes not completely, 100% correct, but my error re: debut, yeh, I was getting a bit carried away.

Similarly, I knew it was Lallana and Ibe who made the third, but still would like to give mention to Markovic before hand. Lallana I'm still not convinced he deserves a first team slot.

But please excuse me, when I have been so frustrated in the past, to finally discover some home grown and potentially immense talent to be proud of coming through, and width! From the highlights I watched and live commentary, Ibe I thought was exceptional.

lol credit rating, actually I listened to the game on the radio, and watched highlights afterwards. So, yes not completely, 100% correct, but my error re: debut, yeh, I was getting a bit carried away.

Similarly, I knew it was Lallana and Ibe who made the third, but still would like to give mention to Markovic before hand. Lallana I'm still not convinced he deserves a first team slot.

But please excuse me, when I have been so frustrated in the past, to finally discover some home grown and potentially immense talent to be proud of coming through, and width! From the highlights I watched and live commentary, Ibe I thought was exceptional.

lallana's a brilliant player. been unlucky with injuries this season but he's a top notch footballer that lad.

• Like 2

Got to hand it to Brendon Rodgers the way he's turned it round. At one stage not so long ago i thought he looked clueless as to how to change things but he has and with the emergence of real talent, the like Ibe and Can looking like stand outs.

As i posted a couple of months ago, if a manager can maneuver their way through a difficult time of increased and possibly unrealistic expectation they will be a much better manager for it. Still think he comes out with stupid stuff to the media but no ones perfect!

Got to hand it to Brendon Rodgers the way he's turned it round. At one stage not so long ago i thought he looked clueless as to how to change things but he has and with the emergence of real talent, the like Ibe and Can looking like stand outs.

As i posted a couple of months ago, if a manager can maneuver their way through a difficult time of increased and possibly unrealistic expectation they will be a much better manager for it. Still think he comes out with stupid stuff to the media but no ones perfect!

Page 1941 & 1942 rings a bell.

Pascoe done the post match interview, aparantley Rogers has flew to Europe???

Reus anyone (ignoring his new signed contract)?

Edit: He's catching a flight, not necessarily Europe, I made that bit up.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2951632/Liverpool-manager-Brendan-Rodgers-snapped-Vatican-scouting-trip.html

Longstebe : Daily Mail banned in LOS . But apparently Brendan is in Rome not to meet the Pope , but to run the rule over Miralem Pjanic , 24 yr old Bosnian , who plays C/M for Roma . fI this is true expect Spuds also to be interested in him .tongue.png

• Like 2

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

So are you saying that you only play good against teams that come to play football against you ?

Takes 2 to tango my friend and those pussies where that scared of being shown up they left there dancing shoes at home

It's showtime!

Call me black & slap me sideways...

Oooooo ya cheeky little monkey.

I thought Ibe was sensational once again....even without kickng a ball....<deleted> genius

Is this the lad you got from Wycombe wanderers? if so hope you gave them a good wedge as my neighbor is a Wycombe fan.

It's showtime!

Call me black & slap me sideways...

Oooooo ya cheeky little monkey.

I thought Ibe was sensational once again....even without kickng a ball....<deleted> genius

Is this the lad you got from Wycombe wanderers? if so hope you gave them a good wedge as my neighbor is a Wycombe fan.

That's the boy, undisclosed fee. Much appreciation to the Wanderers!

• Like 1