Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

^ All about building a team and achieving consistent success. If that costs 50m, then cheap at the price. What you doing with your Bale windfall?...Oh sorrycheesy.gif

As for kudos, yeah, mainly from the man himself! Still claiming Kane and Bentaleb were his creations isn't he? And, like I said, LFC and your lot have now probably overtaken the Arse and ManU in producing youngsters capable of more than holding their own in the Premiership. Inglethorpe can take the credit for that not the plethora of coaches under his instruction.

You might call it a dream world, I would call it a having a plan that fits in with the future aims of the club and ensuring all relevant parties play their part in moving towards and achieving those aims. Leadership maybe? And so far, in his role of Academy Director, Inglethorpe is doing the business! BTW McParland wasn't that bad and neither was Borrell. However, the progression of our youngsters under the Inglethorpe regime is extremely impressive and long may it continue.

All the junior coaches work to a plan formulated by the Academy Director, overseen of course by the Manager himself so if you think that a plethora of different coaches are responsible for players' development as they move through the age groups then it is you, Alfie, that lives in a dream worldcoffee1.gif

So now we can agree to disagree (apart from about Sherwood being a prat) and you can go back to your own thread...Cheerswai2.gif

Obviously not doing the business with the under 18s cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Your post : Posted 2015-02-22 10:50:45

snapback.png

Was a second string side as we have Benfica on Tuesday. No denying that the defence struggles to play the 1st team style (not Critchley's fault as he is under orders from above). At under 18 level, the clear it/hoof it up the field approach is generally the better bet. Not that worried anyway as it will be a long time, if ever, that any of the defenders are ready for promotion to the senior team.

From fonsboy

Normally I enjoy watching the youngsters but today they were awful . Serious questions have got to be asked as to whether Neill Critchley is the right man to coach the young lads . Not sure but I think this is the 5th game they have had 4 or more goals against . Everton were very good well worth the win .

Funny how Fons blames the coach, shouldn't he be blaming Inglathorpe biggrin.png

Naughty , naughty Alfie using me to backup your argument . I was particularly choked in that game , with it being against the bitter blue noses . Using the academy sides as an example can be misleading , altho` we have some very exciting boys coming thro` the system , their are times when trialists are being used .

Someone's got a lot of time on their hands.

Sad.

As he always seems to have. Plus an obsession with this thread. Back on ignore Alfie soncoffee1.gif

Wilai, you try to have a pop at Spurs in a post and when I come back you start sulking laugh.png

Anyway is that all you got , mention the words Produce and Churn and people seem to Kop a death un on here whistling.gifbiggrin.png

An interesting fact about tonight`s game is the choice of referee , none other than Mr Lee Mason . Strange this giving that Mr Mason was actually born in Burnley , I do not think Mr Mason is on Brendan`s Xmas card list Check it out in the Liverpool Echo

An interesting fact about tonight`s game is the choice of referee , none other than Mr Lee Mason . Strange this giving that Mr Mason was actually born in Burnley , I do not think Mr Mason is on Brendan`s Xmas card list Check it out in the Liverpool Echo

Bolton mate ,but yeah he is still a c0ck.

Sad.

As he always seems to have. Plus an obsession with this thread. Back on ignore Alfie soncoffee1.gif

Wilai, you try to have a pop at Spurs in a post and when I come back you start sulking laugh.png

Anyway is that all you got , mention the words Produce and Churn and people seem to Kop a death un on here whistling.gifbiggrin.png

I've just realised why you are so dull.

Sad.

Only just???

Only just???

Like I said, if people don't mention Spurs in their post then I won't have to come half as much laugh.png

^ All about building a team and achieving consistent success. If that costs 50m, then cheap at the price. What you doing with your Bale windfall?...Oh sorrycheesy.gif

As for kudos, yeah, mainly from the man himself! Still claiming Kane and Bentaleb were his creations isn't he? And, like I said, LFC and your lot have now probably overtaken the Arse and ManU in producing youngsters capable of more than holding their own in the Premiership. Inglethorpe can take the credit for that not the plethora of coaches under his instruction.

You might call it a dream world, I would call it a having a plan that fits in with the future aims of the club and ensuring all relevant parties play their part in moving towards and achieving those aims. Leadership maybe? And so far, in his role of Academy Director, Inglethorpe is doing the business! BTW McParland wasn't that bad and neither was Borrell. However, the progression of our youngsters under the Inglethorpe regime is extremely impressive and long may it continue.

All the junior coaches work to a plan formulated by the Academy Director, overseen of course by the Manager himself so if you think that a plethora of different coaches are responsible for players' development as they move through the age groups then it is you, Alfie, that lives in a dream worldcoffee1.gif

So now we can agree to disagree (apart from about Sherwood being a prat) and you can go back to your own thread...Cheerswai2.gif

Are you insinuating that our two teams are on the same level at the moment of producing players ?

Do not know if any of you guys watched the game last night , but for me one of , or even our best performance since Brendan took charge . It is a long time since a game went by so quickly , especially first half . One of the most pleasing features for me it would have been unfair to pick a M.O.M. Every player deserved at least / 8/10 . Full credit to Burnley as well they tried really hard , if they can continue to play like that they

must avoid the drop .

Do not know if any of you guys watched the game last night , but for me one of , or even our best performance since Brendan took charge . It is a long time since a game went by so quickly , especially first half . One of the most pleasing features for me it would have been unfair to pick a M.O.M. Every player deserved at least / 8/10 . Full credit to Burnley as well they tried really hard , if they can continue to play like that they

must avoid the drop .

'kin hell lad - were you asleep through last season?

must avoid the drop .

'kin hell lad - were you asleep through last season?

No Stevie , but I have been very disappointed for most of this , a few of the games this season we have shown flashes , but this morning I was over the moon , virtually the full 90`odd mins we kept up a constant pressure . Against a Burnley side that should not be in the bottom 3 . I was expecting a come-down after beating City what a treat I got .

we're on a roll certainly mate and playing with loads of confidence and belief but we've not slapped teams aside like we did last season. the arsenal 5-1? the 5-0 away at spurs?

last night was a really professional job but with respect to them it was against one of the worst sides in the division.

• Like 1

we're on a roll certainly mate and playing with loads of confidence and belief but we've not slapped teams aside like we did last season. the arsenal 5-1? the 5-0 away at spurs?

last night was a really professional job but with respect to them it was against one of the worst sides in the division.

Stevie I hear what you say , But even with S a S , last season we struggled against teams like Burnley , as for Burnley , if they continue to work as they did earlier I am sure they will start to pick up points . They have a cracking manager , he was gracious in defeat more or less saying Liverpool where totally different to the side they met earlier in the season

Last night`s game summed up perfectly when I said we struggled against so-called weaker opposition . Blackburn mid championship side . LFC 90% possession did not create one clear cut chance . Very , very poor .

I don't mind having the 'off-day', we're still in the cup and keeping the great momentum we have going in the league is tough going. Hopefully this has broke it up and we go on another 12 match unbeaten run.

Edit: Will it be 13?

Edited by longstebe