Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

he hasn't helped himself but nor has the club. we are being really poorly run at the moment by a bunch of carpetbaggers who are not interested in success on the pitch, only off it. pretty sick of liverpool fc at the moment to be honest, whole thing feels rotten from top to bottom.

They showed themselves for what they are by failing to turn up for the final home game. And thats taking aside the farewell to a club legend. Awful pr by Henry who has enough years in the sports business to know a whole lot better.

Well i should say, if they were there i didn't see or hear about it! Regardless, i see no good intentions from them towards Liverpool football club.

we continue to lose our best players by not being prepared to pay them the going rate or showing any ambition at all. we continue to lose out on top transfer targets by not being prepared to pay what is needed to get them. but hey, we've got marketing partnerships with a burmese energy drink and indonesia's leading airline. whoop de doo.

this FSG lot are here to bump up revenue streams, continue developing global marketing partnerships and sponsorship deals and then to sell the club for a nice profit. they have no interest whatsoever in success on the pitch. and they continue to get away with it purely because of what came before them. because they are not hicks and gillett.

I think you are right in terms of them looking favorable to Hicks and Gillett. That bought them a lengthy honeymoon. It has to be wearing thin now.

• Like 2

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/32789389

Bye bye young Sterling.

Not surprised really.

Sky sources say it is because he feels the club have tried to bully him into signing a new contract - and that he does not think they have protected him from negative headlines.

Just take the 25m for him and be done with it !

To be fair Alfie, I don't think you to far off with that amount, £30m tops.

he hasn't helped himself but nor has the club. we are being really poorly run at the moment by a bunch of carpetbaggers who are not interested in success on the pitch, only off it. pretty sick of liverpool fc at the moment to be honest, whole thing feels rotten from top to bottom.

They showed themselves for what they are by failing to turn up for the final home game. And thats taking aside the farewell to a club legend. Awful pr by Henry who has enough years in the sports business to know a whole lot better.

Well i should say, if they were there i didn't see or hear about it! Regardless, i see no good intentions from them towards Liverpool football club.

we continue to lose our best players by not being prepared to pay them the going rate or showing any ambition at all. we continue to lose out on top transfer targets by not being prepared to pay what is needed to get them. but hey, we've got marketing partnerships with a burmese energy drink and indonesia's leading airline. whoop de doo.

this FSG lot are here to bump up revenue streams, continue developing global marketing partnerships and sponsorship deals and then to sell the club for a nice profit. they have no interest whatsoever in success on the pitch. and they continue to get away with it purely because of what came before them. because they are not hicks and gillett.

All the facts are there Stevie to support your claims. I'm slowly coming around to your way of thinking. This summer will be the nail in the coffin for me, I haven't gave up on them just yet.

• Like 1

All the facts are there Stevie to support your claims. I'm slowly coming around to your way of thinking. This summer will be the nail in the coffin for me, I haven't gave up on them just yet.

Its been blatantly obvious where their hearts and spending lies for two years or more. They bought Liverpool for your merchandise power to help fund their US franchises

they're a bloody hedge fund mate. they've no interest in the club, no connection to it and no intention of living on merseyside and investing in the club as a labour of love or even a bloody hobby like abramovich and the man city lot do. it's a purely commercial transaction and while they're not actually asset-stripping like hicks and gillett did, they're fattening the turkey ready for when they want to sell it. it's nauseating. and the most annoying thing is that as and when they do sell us it'll only be to another bloody hedge fund.

• Like 1

We don't need to wait for the summer to see what FSG will do.

Apparently Depay wanted to sign for Liverpool but pullled out after Sturridges latest injury to save 25M for a central striker. Which makes you wonder did they actually believe they weren't going to need to buy a striker???

Reached the bottom when you can't even sign quality players that want to play for you.

<deleted> joke

Edited by BangrakBob
  • Like 2

Having gien this more thought i just don't see where Sterling could go abroad. He's had a season where he's being monitored and his name is known but.....its a big but. Theres no place for him at either Barca or Madrid. He's not a big enough name to entice Perez and Barca line up speaks for itself.

Then there Bayern Munich. Can't see that either. Neither do i think he's particularly fancy Derie A. PSG? Doubt he'd want a move to the French league either. Put simply, he's too young, inexperienced and not quite good enough to entice the really big clubs. He's making his move way too early.

For me its a City/Arsenal move. More likely City.

Could end up similar to the Rooney situation. One things for sure, if he does end up staying he will have an awful lot of work to do winning back the fans and probably his team mates, although with the old school stalwarts , Carragher and Gerrard no longer there it might be easier.

Personally, if you get a silly City offer i'd take it.

• Like 2

***Joke of the day award***

Depay "wanted" to sign for you, but didn't, because of Sterlings injury.

I've heard it all now. [emoji23][emoji23]

redrus

I've heard it all now. [emoji23

redrus

Sounds like Alfie has hacked your account rus

Edited by BangrakBob

redrus

Hahaha, no way but come on...!!!

Anyway, yours is now the second funniest story after I read that one o yours claimed Liverpool haven't won the league recently because of the pressure of "winning it for Schteeevie"

And guess what? Now the pressures gone, "we'll win it next year, it's are turn again"

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

redrus

redrus

Hahaha, no way but come on...!!!

Anyway, yours is now the second funniest story after I read that one o yours claimed Liverpool haven't won the league recently because of the pressure of "winning it for Schteeevie"

And guess what? Now the pressures gone, "we'll win it next year, it's are turn again"

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

redrus

I don't know why it is not plausible from what I have read from seemingly reliable Dutch pundits. NB Stturridge injury not Sterling

Anyway not my story only passing on what I read, so you can't lump me in with the half baked cretin who made that daft statement.

As far as "next year" is concerned I do know any Liverpool fans who would say that, if I did I wouldn't bother trying to talk to them about football. I don't see any type of challenge in any length of time, it's an absolute shambles which I'm sure your lot will be enjoying for time to come. ;)

Edited by BangrakBob
  • Like 1

Apparently Depay wanted to sign for Liverpool but pullled out after Sturridges latest injury to save 25M for a central striker. Which makes you wonder did they actually believe they weren't going to need to buy a striker???

Reached the bottom when you can't even sign quality players that want to play for you.

<deleted> joke

I wasn't going to laugh about it but being as you mentioned me,anyway

whats it like in your delusional world Bob ? gigglem.gif

Footnote: i'm surprised the grammar queens havn't pulled you on your English Bob sad.png

Edited by alfieconn

<deleted> joke

I wasn't going to laugh about it but being as you mentioned me,anyway

whats it like in your delusional world Bob ? gigglem.gif

Footnote: i'm surprised the grammar queens havn't pulled you on your English Bob sad.png

I'm on my holidays and using the iPad mini again, can't see a bloody thing, it's all type, hope and post
  • Like 1

^ Who shot JFK againbiggrin.png

Thing is though, Klopp and Ancelotti are far better managers and it would probably be the most sensible decision FSG has done (if a little harsh) since they bought the club.

On another bright side you wouldn't have to listen to Brendon's rather embarrassing post match press interviews. Anyone who bigs himself up as much as he does must be suffering from dreadful levels of paranoia anyway.

All jokes aside, this is Liverpool's big opportunity to take it to the next level. A level which Brendon's probably not capable of doing, unless he can buy Suarez back ofcourse!

Footnote: The mafia popped JFK didn't they? Revelations of the late Sam Giancana?

Edited by carmine
  • Like 1

In a nutshellcheesy.gif Well in son....should guarantee your client's career in the rezzies for a year or twoclap2.gif What a p.r.i.c.k! And if I was the "Ox" or Berahino, I would definitely sever ties with the Bromley gangsta.

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/raheem-sterlings-agent-aidy-ward-confirms-star-wants-to-leave-liverpool-900000aweek-would-not-keep-him-at-anfield-10266233.html

Clubs in the queue to sign Sterling currently looking at each other wondering if the others will notice if they back away quietly.clap2.gif

Edited by wilai

Hahaha...already bottling it (maybe he's heard about Carra's boxing lessonsthumbsup.gif ) Want's to sue (London) ES...Hope they had the tapes running.......There goes my early night as this could be funbiggrin.png

BTW....his last big deal was driving Odemwingie to QPR's ground and leaving him therecheesy.gif

Edited by wilai

In a nutshellcheesy.gif Well in son....should guarantee your client's career in the rezzies for a year or twoclap2.gif What a p.r.i.c.k! And if I was the "Ox" or Berahino, I would definitely sever ties with the Bromley gangsta.

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/raheem-sterlings-agent-aidy-ward-confirms-star-wants-to-leave-liverpool-900000aweek-would-not-keep-him-at-anfield-10266233.html

Clubs in the queue to sign Sterling currently looking at each other wondering if the others will notice if they back away quietly.clap2.gif

Jaysus what a bell end.

Ibe signed a 5 year deal today, and Jon Flanagan signed.

I'd have been more concerned if Ibe left rather than Sterling.

As a side, apparently Ibe doesn't believe in having an agent.

mum and dad look after him apparently. refreshing. good lad. he keeps his head right he's got the potential to be a john barnes this lad. which, nothing to do with recent palaver, is not something i see from sterling.

still expecting to get a massive bid for coutinho this summer though. madrid, barca, bayern. kid's too good.