Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

21 goals in 29 games is poor.

Yeah, he ain't that good.

I said he was "a very good striker" which is as close to hyperbole that Daniel Sturridge warrants. Sorry an all that but its just the way it is.

Suarez was world class if that makes you feel any better.

I said he was "a very good striker" which is as close to hyperbole that Daniel Sturridge warrants. Sorry an all that but its just the way it is.

I'm not replying to you mate.

All I said was IF we'd had a fit Daniel Sturridge our season would have been different.

Harry Kane is a good striker. I like the lad, hope he proves it again this season but obviously not against us.

I'm not replying to you mate.

All I said was IF we'd had a fit Daniel Sturridge our season would have been different.

Harry Kane is a good striker. I like the lad, hope he proves it again this season but obviously not against us.

He's a good player longstebe but the difference season before last was Suarez not him.

Look at the decline of Gerrard too and you can see why you were some distance off last season....not to mention Sterling didn't get as much space with Suarez not there.

Great players make it easier for their teammates....not slating your team....just offering my opinion.

Is Pascoe on his way out too?

Few rumours flying around.

Yes Pascoe's departure seems to of been confirmed.

Normally the manager would dig his heels in when it comes to his own backroom staff 'we stay together or we walk out together' after all Pascoe was his mate, right hand man since Swansea. So I am really surprised that they are let go but the manager stays... because surley Rodgers has had to agree to that !

Did FSG want to force his hand so he walks and not pay the 10 mil compensation or is this a compromise in that Rodgers gets his way on something such as transfers and no DOF? Which leaves FSG to have the final say who comes in as the new backroom staff ?

No idea whats going on now and what conditions have been agreed, but Rodgers looks like a dead man walking at this point and god forbid a bad start to the season ! Why not just sack him and get in a new manager who brings his new backrooms staff?

Its not that I am concerned with Marsh and Pascoe going and as I am sure there are more qualified people available, its just the whole decision process, lack of strategy and leaderships.

Edited by Devil

Is Pascoe on his way out too?

Few rumours flying around.

Yes Pascoe's departure seems to of been confirmed.

Normally the manager would dig his heels in when it comes to his own backroom staff 'we stay together or we walk out together' after all Pascoe was his mate, right hand man since Swansea. So I am really surprised that they are let go but the manager stays... because surley Rodgers has had to agree to that !

Did FSG want to force his hand so he walks and not pay the 10 mil compensation or is this a compromise in that Rodgers gets his way on something such as transfers and no DOF? Which leaves FSG to have the final say who comes in as the new backroom staff ?

No idea whats going on now and what conditions have been agreed, but Rodgers looks like a dead man walking at this point and god forbid a bad start to the season ! Why not just sack him and get in a new manager who brings his new backrooms staff?

Its not that I am concerned with Marsh and Pascoe going and as I am sure there are more qualified people available, its just the whole decision process, lack of strategy and leaderships.

With Ancelotti and Klopp unavailable who is available? Bielsa maybe? I'ts almost inconceivable they would be retaining Rodgers out of choice or confidence.

Couldn't agree more Dev.

I'm not a big fan of Milner but if they bring that Kovacic in to bolster our midfield along with moving Can back up there, I think we'll be fine.

Then like you say, a top forward.

"A top forward"

The difference between second and sixth.

Smokie, I think its fair to say if we'd had a fit Daniel Sturridge the season would have been entirely different.

That's delusional....Suarez is the loss....same as we fell apart somewhat when Bale left.

Sturridge aint that good really.

rubbish. even with all the other mistakes we made last season a fit sturridge would have had us a good ten points better off.

• Like 1

rubbish. even with all the other mistakes we made last season a fit sturridge would have had us a good ten points better off.

^^^you are fluffing kidding!!!!

your the rubbish!!!!!,suarez was never adequately replaced at all,sturridge has a long history of ailments,but loserpool bought the loose cannnon(16 mil), and the slow mule ( lambert) 4 mil

to replace suarez and a back up for injuries(sturridges case),plus on the books that lethal striker boronirolleyes.gif

shunned remy for 10 mil ??? reason, loserpool got a heart murmurlaugh.png

fast track forward, the brainless clot, kolo toure signed for another year,milner is a face saving signing,his hefty wages has already got hot in the dressing room (skirtel has the humps)

sterling is about to hoof it,( me on 90 k,milner 150k no thank you)continiho is next(me on 75 k,milner double)

look at you squad apart from perhaps 6 to 8 players,the rest are crap

l/pool defenders are second raters,( apart from skirtel),migonlet is a accident waiting to happen again

sacking loyal backroom staff is now the diversion to cover waffling brendas monumental fluff ups,and throw the top brass in as well,they really deserve each other

youse scousers on this forum should get out in the real world,where the real loserpools fans are saying, what in the fluff is going on,

a pleasant afternoon to all my readerssmile.png

your the rubbish!!!!!,suarez was never adequately replaced at all,sturridge has a long history of ailments,but loserpool bought the loose cannnon(16 mil), and the slow mule ( lambert) 4 mil

to replace suarez and a back up for injuries(sturridges case),plus on the books that lethal striker boronirolleyes.gif

fast track forward, the brainless clot, kolo toure signed for another year,milner is a face saving signing,his hefty wages has already got hot in the dressing room (skirtel has the humps)

sterling is about to hoof it,( me on 90 k,milner 150k no thank you)continiho is next(me on 75 k,milner double)

l/pool defenders are second raters,( apart from skirtel),migonlet is a accident waiting to happen again

sacking loyal backroom staff is now the diversion to cover waffling brendas monumental fluff ups,and throw the top brass in as well,they really deserve each other

youse scousers on this forum should get out in the real world,where the real loserpools fans are saying, what in the fluff is going on,

Though some of this appears to be a bitter rant by odd steve, I have to agree with some of it. The point here is that most of the "unreal" Liverpool supporters on here would too. For all you interlopers; we are not blind or stupid, we understand where Liverpool are.

On Sturidge, I believe if he had been playing regularly he would have scored goals (even 10 could have given us 10 points), but more importantly, other players would have had more space, and I believe that Sterling would have been a much more effective (and happier) player.

ten goals maybe....

which would equate to ten points. three wins a draw better off without a doubt.

Hi guys,

I'm new in BKK but a long time LFC fan. Just found out that LFC are playing in Bangkok next month, so wanted to ask if anyone knows when and where tickets will be available?

Thanks!

Oh, Sturridge is a really good player whistling.gif

Though some of this appears to be a bitter rant by odd steve, I have to agree with some of it. The point here is that most of the "unreal" Liverpool supporters on here would too. For all you interlopers; we are not blind or stupid, we understand where Liverpool are.

On Sturidge, I believe if he had been playing regularly he would have scored goals (even 10 could have given us 10 points), but more importantly, other players would have had more space, and I believe that Sterling would have been a much more effective (and happier) player.

sorry my post was not a rant..just hard cold fact

if, as you say that l/pool supporters on this forum, understand where l/pool are at this point of time

why do they post hypothetically rubbish (sturridge 10 points) and face the real music

and your sterling bit, saying that with sturridges presence he would have been a more effective and happier player,again hypothetically rubbish

sterling just wants more dough, that he feels is warranted for his services

milner fat wages just given, only vindicates his stance on the matter

presently l/pool are a long way off the top four, in fact a top six is in serious doubt J.M.O

ten goals maybe....

No it would probably mean you lost to Stoke 6-2, lost to Palace, 3-2, lost to Arsenal 4-2, Lost to Manchester Dhabi 3-2, etc.

• Like 1

sorry my post was not a rant..just hard cold fact

if, as you say that l/pool supporters on this forum, understand where l/pool are at this point of time

why do they post hypothetically rubbish (sturridge 10 points) and face the real music

and your sterling bit, saying that with sturridges presence he would have been a more effective and happier player,again hypothetically rubbish

sterling just wants more dough, that he feels is warranted for his services

milner fat wages just given, only vindicates his stance on the matter

presently l/pool are a long way off the top four, in fact a top six is in serious doubt J.M.O

Not hard cold facts at all; simply opinion opinion, which is completely different.

If you watched Liverpool play when Sterling and Strurridge played together, you could see the connection they had and the fact that Sturridge and Sterling obviously had a mentor apprentice type of relationship The fact that Sterling is chasing money has no bearing on how he would have played with Sturridge, but if you want to focus on money, then that is up to you.

Supporting is all about hypothesizing what your team will do and how it could preform. We look at now, and hypothesize about where we could be. Perhaps you don't understand what football supporters are beneath the skin; complete optimists about their team... whoever they are.

ten goals maybe....

No it would probably mean you lost to Stoke 6-2, lost to Palace, 3-2, lost to Arsenal 4-2, Lost to Manchester Dhabi 3-2, etc.

Is that 10 goals???

I know its the mirror but.....

Liverpool set to reappoint Pako Ayesteran. Mirror report

Liverpool set to reappoint Pako Ayesteran to coaching staff as Brendan Rodgers' new No2

22:30, 6 JUNE 2015 BY NEIL MOXLEY

Spaniard who spent three years at Anfield when Rafa Benitez was boss expected to replace Colin Pascoe after a trophy-winning stint managing in Israel

Liverpool are going back to the future with Rafael Benitez’s old No.2 Pako Ayestaran set to return as the new assistant to Brendan Rodgers, writes Neil Moxley in the Sunday People.

Rodgers has been left without an assistant after his right-hand man Colin Pascoe followed coach Mike Marsh out of the Anfield exit door this week.

And the hot favourite to take over is Spaniard Ayestaran , who worked at the Merseyside giants for three years under the watchful eye of now Real Madrid boss Benitez.

Ayestaran is back in Britain from Israel, where he led Maccabi Tel Aviv to a domestic treble as manager.

He will act as Rodgers’ assistant, with Alex Inglethorpe also set to be added to the first-team coaching staff.

Inglethorpe currently acts as Liverpool’s academy director, but is being tipped to step up alongside Rodgers and Ayestaran.

ten goals maybe....

Is that 10 goals???

You don't know what "etc." means?

• Like 1

I see unevensteven has taken a shine to us (again) ...Threads gone to <deleted> with the facts being spouted on here by our southern lovers.Is it ok to say piss off?

I'm more Bangkok than southern Thailand these days. :D

I see unevensteven has taken a shine to us (again) ...Threads gone to <deleted> with the facts being spouted on here by our southern lovers.Is it ok to say piss off?

Why why don't you come up with something interesting for a change? thumbsup.gif

Liverpool set to reappoint Pako Ayesteran to coaching staff as Brendan Rodgers' new No2

Spaniard who spent three years at Anfield when Rafa Benitez was boss expected to replace Colin Pascoe after a trophy-winning stint managing in Israel

Liverpool are going back to the future with Rafael Benitez’s old No.2 Pako Ayestaran set to return as the new assistant to Brendan Rodgers, writes Neil Moxley in the Sunday People.

Rodgers has been left without an assistant after his right-hand man Colin Pascoe followed coach Mike Marsh out of the Anfield exit door this week.

And the hot favourite to take over is Spaniard Ayestaran , who worked at the Merseyside giants for three years under the watchful eye of now Real Madrid boss Benitez.

Ayestaran is back in Britain from Israel, where he led Maccabi Tel Aviv to a domestic treble as manager.

He will act as Rodgers’ assistant, with Alex Inglethorpe also set to be added to the first-team coaching staff.

Inglethorpe currently acts as Liverpool’s academy director, but is being tipped to step up alongside Rodgers and Ayestaran.

this seems a bizarre link to me and an even more bizarre proposed appointment. pako did a really good job when he was with us before but he's got previous links to rafa benitez (obviously) and none at all to brendan rodgers. he's just made a success of his first proper managerial job so why would he then step back to being a number 2? doesn't make any sense. not to mention that the owners seemed to want to cut all ties with the benitez era and not go back to it. unless of course their thinking isn't to have him as a number 2 for very long.

either way it's just the latest in the FSG make-it-up-as-you-go-along strategy that worked once for them in baseball.

Why why don't you come up with something interesting for a change? thumbsup.gif

He did once carms, he posted something like "alfies got a Ford Fiesta" laugh.png

inglethorpe great coach and tactician v v underated not necer'.ily at liverpool but could quitely one day creep up and be a decent prem manager.