Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

Didn't Alfie say something along these lines whistling.gifclap2.gif

I don’t blame the kid. City will pay him £175k-a-week, he’s on £35k. A wage of £175k within a season will probably set him up for life.

If he did his cruciate now, and he’s on £35k a week, and his playing career is over, he never gets another good deal or he never plays again – his insurance will be linked to his wages. He’s got loads of things to think about, and Liverpool should’ve addressed some of those issues last summer.

Here's your medal

post-102811-0-33198200-1434964408.txt

Didn't Alfie say something along these lines whistling.gifclap2.gif

I don’t blame the kid. City will pay him £175k-a-week, he’s on £35k. A wage of £175k within a season will probably set him up for life.

If he did his cruciate now, and he’s on £35k a week, and his playing career is over, he never gets another good deal or he never plays again – his insurance will be linked to his wages. He’s got loads of things to think about, and Liverpool should’ve addressed some of those issues last summer.

Here's your medal

attachicon.gifimage.php.jpeg

I actually mentioned this as well !

He sees James Milner coming in, and they’re paying him £150k (and I like Milner, so this is no reflection on Milner, and no reflection on the money he’s being paid) but your highest paid player is James Milner on £150k, so people in the dressing room like Coutinho will look at that and go, “Hang on a second.”

laugh.png

Edited by alfieconn

you're gifted alfie. touched by the gods of simplicity. bestowed with a gift for stating the bleedin' obvious.

If it's so obvious then why are continually bleating about him and his agent whistling.gifclap2.gif

Just because the situation was ill handled by the club doesn't excuse the comments and behaviour of Sterling or his agent.

I actually mentioned this as well !

He sees James Milner coming in, and they’re paying him £150k (and I like Milner, so this is no reflection on Milner, and no reflection on the money he’s being paid) but your highest paid player is James Milner on £150k, so people in the dressing room like Coutinho will look at that and go, “Hang on a second.”

laugh.png

Here's a new profile pic

post-102811-0-79626200-1434968374_thumb.

SSN and Ben Smith also reporting it.

It's not done yet: Tottenham now meeting with Firmino and Alexis Sanchez's wife putting a call into his girlfriend.biggrin.png

Tottenham will not be spending in excess of 30m on him i can assure you, so relax! We have a very expensive stadium to build.

Apparently Adebayor is determined to stay with us so this also begs the question of whether or not he would consent to playing for us a little?

He wants to be promising at 29m whistling.gif anyway strange one as i thought Ibe was ready to step in for Sterling !

For £29M you'd expect him to be performing just aswell as Erik Lamela...............wait a min

• Like 2

He wants to be promising at 29m whistling.gif anyway strange one as i thought Ibe was ready to step in for Sterling !

For £29M you'd expect him to be performing just aswell as Erik Lamela...............wait a min
Or twice as good as balloteli ah wait probably still only make the bench then!!

rijit

Edited by rijit
  • Like 1

Wind ups a side, sounds a lot of money for a one in four front man but tbh i aint seen him play have you ?

rijit

And thats just it. No one knows what this lads like bar the LFC scouts and they reckon he's worth a 30m punt.

I suggest we all wait and see!!

Wind ups a side, sounds a lot of money for a one in four front man but tbh i aint seen him play have you ?

rijit

And thats just it. No one knows what this lads like bar the LFC scouts and they reckon he's worth a 30m punt.

I suggest we all wait and see!!

BTW Carms...fee is 22m. The rest is add ons based on performance/achievements. Can't have your cake AND eat itthumbsup.gif

Smaller goals? No problem for Bobbybiggrin.png

https://vine.co/v/ee5ABmiXUKh

Edited by wilai

Liverpool Football Club are delighted to announce the signing of Roberto Firmino from Hoffenheim, subject to a medical which will take place immediately following the player's participation in Copa America 2015 for Brazil.

The 23-year-old has agreed a long-term contract with the club.

Firmino will arrive at Anfield following four-and-a-half seasons in the Bundesliga with Hoffenheim.

The forward made 151 appearances in league and cup for the German club, netting 47 goals, after joining them from Figueirense in December 2010.

To date, Firmino has nine caps and four goals for Brazil - including what proved to be the winner in his country's 2-1 victory over Venezuela in the Copa America on Sunday.

• Like 1

I like these facts.

Liverpool's latest signing also boasts a clean injury record, having featured in 33 of Hoffenheim's 34 league fixtures each season for the last three years.

Combining his own strike tally with his assists, Firmino has been involved in 45 goals in his last 66 outings in the German top flight.

• Like 1

Its vacant and it aint withdrawn so its availiable. Never heard the likes of dalgliesh or the keegens say anything just went 'yeah Im honoured' and rose to the challenge. But as you say probably a smart move by him.

rijit

Edited by rijit

Liverpool Football Club are delighted to announce the signing of Roberto Firmino from Hoffenheim, subject to a medical which will take place immediately following the player's participation in Copa America 2015 for Brazil.

Firmino will arrive at Anfield following four-and-a-half seasons in the Bundesliga with Hoffenheim.

The forward made 151 appearances in league and cup for the German club, netting 47 goals, after joining them from Figueirense in December 2010.

To date, Firmino has nine caps and four goals for Brazil - including what proved to be the winner in his country's 2-1 victory over Venezuela in the Copa America on Sunday.

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/latest-news/187533-liverpool-complete-firmino-signing

Liverpool complete Firmino signing
24th Jun 2015 - Latest News
5450__9136__firmino1000c_517X310.jpg

I like these facts.

Liverpool's latest signing also boasts a clean injury record, having featured in 33 of Hoffenheim's 34 league fixtures each season for the last three years.

Combining his own strike tally with his assists, Firmino has been involved in 45 goals in his last 66 outings in the German top flight.

yeah his numbers are really impressive aren't they? particularly for a middling team like hoffenheim.

i love a good out of the blue signing.

• Like 1

Couldn't make it up, a dipper having a pop at one of so called bad buys biggrin.png Andy Carrol anyone whistling.gif

Couldn't make it up, a dipper having a pop at one of so called bad buys biggrin.png Andy Carrol anyone whistling.gif

Big Andy has been tearing it up.

Be honest Liverpool fans, how many of you had actually heard of him or seen him play, I had no idea who he is or anything about him before there was press talk united was in for him.