Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

Sorry lads but I can't help thinking you have blown your Sterling jackpot on Benteke. Once you've paid off QPR you only have a few bob left of that 44mil

as the most popular,controversial contribitor to T.V. footy forum, heres a update on sterlings loot,and old man bentekes t/f deal

according to my beautiful scousers sources ,l/pol only paid up front 16 mil (half t/f fee)the remainder is to be paid over his contract periodfacepalm.gif

leave it up to you, what to make of it

its a very bright cash strapped afternoon to all my admirerssmile.png

Sorry lads but I can't help thinking you have blown your Sterling jackpot on Benteke. Once you've paid off QPR you only have a few bob left of that 44mil

as the most popular,controversial contribitor to T.V. footy forum, heres a update on sterlings loot,and old man bentekes t/f deal

according to my beautiful scousers sources ,l/pol only paid up front 16 mil (half t/f fee)the remainder is to be paid over his contract periodfacepalm.gif

leave it up to you, what to make of it

its a very bright cash strapped afternoon to all my admirerssmile.png

Oh to be present during those transfer negotiations......

Come off it carms...you giggle like a twelve year old girl after a few pints.....you'd have had to be gagged after the first five minutes!

Yep at 49m and 200 a week i'd have copped an injury.

Reckon Sterlings realistic sale price was 25m and 100w wages. But then again, a player is only worth what City will pay for them!

Its just a <deleted> insane deal.

Hope for your sakes guys that Brendan is just overly tired from summer tour travel.

Describing how excited he is with the array of signings on Beeb this morning he was doing a great impression of a manic depressive.

Young tourists (plus Toure/Sakho) are playing local Malaysian side in unannounced fixture in advance of tomorrow's game. Currently 1-0, Chiravella with the goal after a couple of minutes. Edit....3-0 Markovic and Ojo.

Looks like tomorrow's team will be similar to the Adelaide game.

Edited by wilai

Slow game, bad pitch, players looking more like they want to get back on the plane home than be in Malaysia.

Cracker from Ibe !

Ibe and Clyne down the right are geling well already, looking forward to seeing them play together. Going on tour performances Ibe should start the season.

Lovren is a worry, he just doesn't look up to the task. The sooner Gomez and Sakho pair up in the middle the better. Though I think Gomez will be playing left back this season and Moreno back up, sub, change of tactic, Europe etc

• Like 1

Benteke's a very good striker. Caused us nightmares up at Villa. But unless Rodgers has a plan to change your game to suit him he'll be left in no man's land so i'll reserve judgement until we see what he does but it doesn't bode well to me and unless Rodgers makes this signing work it may well be his downfall.

Put simply, he's a better version of Lambert. A very good powerful target but he can't pass. Few of his strengths mould in with Rodgers philosophy and its going to be a case of Liverpool having to adapt to him to make it work. Can't be right. He's not good enough to have a side adapted to him.

Its be tried before and failed and i see little rational to suggest a better version will make that much of a difference. To keep trying the same thing over again when its failed is madness!!

I'll summarise how this translates in Northern English

Benteke good

Benteke real good against us

Benteke bad for you

I'm not saying Benteke good or bad yet

Benteke could be bad for you

Benteke <deleted>

Benteke strong

Benteke only good in Benteke team

Benteke <deleted>

Benteke is <deleted> Andy Carroll

How many Bentekes before you realise?

Edited by BangrakBob

Benteke's a very good striker. Caused us nightmares up at Villa. But unless Rodgers has a plan to change your game to suit him he'll be left in no man's land so i'll reserve judgement until we see what he does but it doesn't bode well to me and unless Rodgers makes this signing work it may well be his downfall.

Put simply, he's a better version of Lambert. A very good powerful target but he can't pass. Few of his strengths mould in with Rodgers philosophy and its going to be a case of Liverpool having to adapt to him to make it work. Can't be right. He's not good enough to have a side adapted to him.

Its be tried before and failed and i see little rational to suggest a better version will make that much of a difference. To keep trying the same thing over again when its failed is madness!!

Benteke good

Benteke bad for you

Benteke <deleted>

Benteke strong

Benteke <deleted>

I wish Bob wouldn't post when he's pissed.

Benteke good

Benteke bad for you

Benteke <deleted>

Benteke strong

Benteke <deleted>

Bottoms up and happy landings Bob.

Benteke good

Benteke bad for you

Benteke <deleted>

Benteke strong

Benteke <deleted>

I wish Bob wouldn't post when he's pissed.

Afternoon Bobby, hows the head ? biggrin.png

Benteke good

Benteke bad for you

Benteke <deleted>

Benteke strong

Benteke <deleted>

i can't work out what tune this song is to. is it blame it on the boogie?

Benteke good

Benteke bad for you

Benteke <deleted>

Benteke strong

Benteke <deleted>

i can't work out what tune this song is to. is it blame it on the boogie?

Think fast talking Chinese fella in a broken English.....a bit like this bloke when he was angry at Piggsy

post-102811-0-02320000-1438171537_thumb.

• Like 1