Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

haha, yep, piece of piss that.

christ we were bad. i mean dreadful bad. you can definitely see the impact of the fixture logjam now, two games a week, a lot of them intense games, is obviously taking its toll.

was a bit surprised to see stoke revert to their alehouse stuff with walters and crouch considering the plaudits they've been getting for their attacking football. and mark hughes can sod off with his best team lost nonsense, we should have been out of sight after the first leg where we battered them but couldn't score the two or three more our performance warranted.

so a wembley final to look forward to. heart wants it to be against everton, head says it'll be city.

christ we were bad. i mean dreadful bad. you can definitely see the impact of the fixture logjam now, two games a week, a lot of them intense games, is obviously taking its toll.

was a bit surprised to see stoke revert to their alehouse stuff with walters and crouch considering the plaudits they've been getting for their attacking football. and mark hughes can sod off with his best team lost nonsense, we should have been out of sight after the first leg where we battered them but couldn't score the two or three more our performance warranted.

so a wembley final to look forward to. heart wants it to be against everton, head says it'll be city.

To be fair, you haven't been very good all season so no excuses about 2 games a week please, as for intense games, what games were they then ?

After 28 years with a season ticket following the Reds, I would never have believed that one of my coldest occasions watching them would have been in front of a telly in North East Thailand !

What Thai tv channel did you watch it on?

I have an android box, so I watched it on Sky Sports 1.

• Like 1

After 28 years with a season ticket following the Reds, I would never have believed that one of my coldest occasions watching them would have been in front of a telly in North East Thailand !

What Thai tv channel did you watch it on?

I have an android box, so I watched it on Sky Sports 1.

Thanks. I was hoping that a thai channel might have made a late decision to put it on as the Bkk Post wasn't showing it in their sport on tv guide. Guess I'll have to wake up in the morning (hate the horrible suspense of waiting for the webpage to open to find out if it's going to be a good or a bad day) and hope we're finally lucky in the 3rd game vs Everton this month.

]

To be fair, you haven't been very good all season so no excuses about 2 games a week please, as for intense games, what games were they then ?

Can you just <deleted> off you tedious prick?

• Like 2

Can you just <deleted> off you tedious prick?

Instead of coming out with expletives, why don't you just respond to my post laugh.png

Unfortunately, BB has an annoying habit of taking threads off topic. Wish he would stick to the City one...but then he wouldn't have so many 'friends' to talk to. whistling.gif

Make you a deal lad, you stay off the City forum and I'll stay off this forum if you like..you lead. Deal?.

Done!clap2.gif

Broke your word already son...getting lonely were weclap2.gif

Go easy on Stevie Alfredo...after all we know he always goes home in the dark of winter to don his balaclava and crowbar.

I'm joking yes....

go easy on stevie? alfie? as i've said before on here smokie, a trolling from alfie is like being viciously savaged by an incontinent lamb. not to mention that i don't even bother reading his posts any more because he's simply too tedious and unfunny.

Go easy on Stevie Alfredo...after all we know he always goes home in the dark of winter to don his balaclava and crowbar.

I'm joking yes....

go easy on stevie? alfie? as i've said before on here smokie, a trolling from alfie is like being viciously savaged by an incontinent lamb. not to mention that i don't even bother reading his posts any more because he's simply too tedious and unfunny.

It wasn't suppose to be funny, i was being serious whistling.gif

Edited by alfieconn

Unfortunately, BB has an annoying habit of taking threads off topic. Wish he would stick to the City one...but then he wouldn't have so many 'friends' to talk to. whistling.gif

Make you a deal lad, you stay off the City forum and I'll stay off this forum if you like..you lead. Deal?.

Done!clap2.gif

Broke your word already son...getting lonely were weclap2.gif

Quite simply I wanted to know something from your fellow Red, and I'd completely forgotten about you, son. Apologies, son. Bye, son.

]

Edited by Bredbury Blue

Youngsters beat Cardiff 3-0 in the Youth Cup last night Woodburn, Whelan and Lennon with the goals.clap2.gif Explains why we had to play some of the 'Stiffs' against the Spuds on Monday night.

Edited by wilai

Liverpool XI: Mignolet, Clyne, Lovren, Caulker, Smith, Stewart, Allen, Brannagan, Teixeira, Ibe, Benteke.

Substitutes: Ward, Enrique, Ilori, Randall, Chirivella, Ojo, Sinclair.

Why is klippety resting players for an important FA Cup game against another Premier League team ? surely he doesn't think he has a chance of top 4 ? seems like that delusional thing is catching whistling.gif

To be fair, he'd be better off resting players in the league games rolleyes.gif

Liverpool XI: Mignolet, Clyne, Lovren, Caulker, Smith, Stewart, Allen, Brannagan, Teixeira, Ibe, Benteke.

Substitutes: Ward, Enrique, Ilori, Randall, Chirivella, Ojo, Sinclair.

Why is klippety resting players for an important FA Cup game against another Premier League team ? surely he doesn't think he has a chance of top 4 ? seems like that delusional thing is catching whistling.gif

To be fair, he'd be better off resting players in the league games rolleyes.gif

Particularly strange given how well West Ham have been playing recently.

You'd have thought they would have wanted this one wrapped up.