Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

We all hope your stand-in team can rise to the occasion tonight and provide a fitting end to a good week for Liverpool, football and (the futtoe-ure of) the British justice system.

Mind you the future of policing looks no brighter if that toe-rag officer issuing a private "we did a magnificent job lads" memo is anything to go by.

• Like 1

We all hope your stand-in team can rise to the occasion tonight and provide a fitting end to a good week for Liverpool, football and (the futtoe-ure of) the British justice system.

Mind you the future of policing looks no brighter if that toe-rag officer issuing a private "we did a magnificent job lads" memo is anything to go by.

yeah i hope we score there. i'll take a 1-1 now to be honest given we're missing our spine really.

and ignore anything that comes from the south yorkshire mass murderers now. they're done. the evil b*stards.

6.5m + 1.5m in add ons for Danny Ings. Seems fair.smile.png

given he'd just bust into the England scene i reckon it's bloody cheap ,,strange one where a player being out injured has done you a favor!!!

anyway what a bloody shame, all that graft ,, to be outdone on the counter in injury time facepalm.gif

and given the time in the match great energy and pace by morino to break,, tragedy he didnt hav the brains ,, schoolboy shit really

to

look up and lay it across for almost a tap in

not sure he'd would suit spurs, but would love to see suarez in the prem next season,, class act

half time and your losing 1-0, all to play for, totally winnable.

what a night that will be art anfeild

edit ,, just seen the highlights of the holders Seville game ,, they look bang on

Edited by rijit

Surprised Klopp never played your best striker from the start! mistake?

dodnt know wat the liverpool boys reckon , but is he their no1

striker, not sure on that , at the pace/intensity klopp likes to play atm he cant last 90 mins, and imo i wouldn't be surprised if wasnt sacrificed to 'improve' the squad

Cant believe we conceded right at the end !!! So frustrating as I thought we had given a solid away performance against a patient, clever disciplined team.

I was expecting the use of Sturridge for the last 30 mins given he didn't start, but maybe that will pay of in the return leg when we go full throttle at Anfield !

Sturridge didn't start due to the formation, he should have brought him on after 60 at least, but he played for a draw and lost it at the death. Shouldn't be losing this type of match in injury time.

Still think we'll open them up at home.

• Like 2

So you reckon bob he's dropping slightly down the pecking order? Cos Id say b4 he was a dead cert starter irrelevant of formation.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by rijit

So you reckon bob he's dropping slightly down the pecking order? Cos Id say b4 he was a dead cert starter irrelevant of formation.

No, it was based on the fact the 3 up top had played in this formation successfully before and that's why he went with them, or so Klopp says.

Hindsight it's always easy, but am baffled as to why he didn't play Sturridge or even Benteke earlier. As soon as Benteke came on he made a difference.

Villarreal look a well drilled, organised team, but I honestly think if we had opened up a bit more we could have won or at least got an away goal.

Edited by BangrakBob
  • Like 1

No, it was based on the fact the 3 up top had played in this formation successfully before and that's why he went with them, or so Klopp says.

Hindsight it's always easy, but am baffled as to why he didn't play Sturridge or even Benteke earlier. As soon as Benteke came on he made a difference.

Villarreal look a well drilled, organised team, but I honestly think if we had opened up a bit more we could have won or at least got an away goal.

Yep think he really wanted the draw... and nearly got it.

Moreno still up the pitch on the 92nd minute does help ! leaving a one on one with a tiring Toure, not sure were Lovren also ?

I think we will do it at home like you said. Never make it easy on ourselves do we ???

• Like 1

Agreed, the way i saw it was that it v 'cat and mouse' and

who opened up first had better take advantage it or run the risk of being caught.

But. Im pretty. sure you'll do them at home, and that'll be some night

Defo looking forward to that one.

• Like 1

https://twitter.com/LFCTikiTaka

Close as I could get!

and now it's been removed from twitter, I'll try and find it.

Mate, Sakho was always going to be 2nd fiddle to Lovren and Matip. I wondered if he he would hang around not being first choice. I guess he will now. If he gets off with 6 months ban it might be a blessing in disguise for us next season.

• Like 1

Close as I could get!

Mate, Sakho was always going to be 2nd fiddle to Lovren and Matip. I wondered if he he would hang around not being first choice. I guess he will now. If he gets off with 6 months ban it might be a blessing in disguiseMat for us next season.

Is Matip available for the rest of the season ?

Anyway I love it how you lot can make a positive out of a negative smile.png

Edited by alfieconn

Close as I could get!

Mate, Sakho was always going to be 2nd fiddle to Lovren and Matip. I wondered if he he would hang around not being first choice. I guess he will now. If he gets off with 6 months ban it might be a blessing in disguiseMat for us next season.

Best way to live life alfie wink.png

• Like 1

Close as I could get!

Best way to live life alfie wink.png

To be fair there's no positive so i don't see how losing him might be a blessing in disguise :

a. You've lost him at the most important time of your season.

b. You don't know for sure he would be playing 2nd fiddle to Lovren and Matip.

c. If he was, you've still lost an important member of your squad