Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

54 minutes ago, longstebe said:

We'll be awarded a point for playing the most attractive football in the UK.
Get with the program Bo.

It is entertaining for the neutral stebe. Although sometimes it's like watching Kamikaze Banzuke (or whatever that Japanese game show was called)

• Like 2

1 minute ago, mrbojangles said:

It is entertaining for the neutral stebe. Although sometimes it's like watching Kamikaze Banzuke (or whatever that Japanese game show was called)

going to become the meme of this season this isn't it? i think we're defending ok, just conceding a couple too many but at the moment that matters not because we'll just outscore teams. matip and lovren played costa really well and haven't been particularly troubled by any attackers so far. 

on MOTD at the weekend shearer likened liverpool to kevin keegan's mad, reckless newcastle team. it was one of the stupidest shouts i've heard in a while and probably shows why shearer was such a shambles of a manager himself when he tried it.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

Well you are 3-0 up at half time. Think I'll switch over to the United game and hope that Watford get 3 smash and grabs when I turn back over

No need to turn it over, that bellend Richard Keys decided halfway through a broadcast they'd switch matches :angry:

So I get home late but remembered to record the match, got myself a drink and settled in to my favourite time of the week, only for that to happen, ropable! 

you could see the panic on the defenders' faces couldn't you? so if i've got firmino and you're supposed to be on mane, and coutinho's deep we're alright aren't we. . . .oh holy <deleted> who was supposed to be picking up emre can? the movement is unbelievable and lallana leads the press brilliantly. thought all the front four and particularly henderson were sensational yesterday. keep it up lads and annoying there's another bloody international break up next.

• Like 1

A lot of talk we are going back in for Mahmoud Dahoud in the Jan window ?

He would complement our midfield nicely and add more options, he's still a work in progress but he's one of those that just makes it all look so easy. The way he takes the ball, has that awareness of whats around him and then that smooth passing range, short / long.

1 hour ago, Devil said:

A lot of talk we are going back in for Mahmoud Dahoud in the Jan window ?

He would complement our midfield nicely and add more options, he's still a work in progress but he's one of those that just makes it all look so easy. The way he takes the ball, has that awareness of whats around him and then that smooth passing range, short / long.

Yes i read his 10M clause is activated in the summer. 

What about a winger, is Gini going to slot in for Mane, not sure he is that quick?

Looking forward to seeing Joey Gomez line up next Matip, that could be a great partnership.

• Like 1

On 11/14/2016 at 8:20 PM, BangrakBob said:

Yes i read his 10M clause is activated in the summer. 

What about a winger, is Gini going to slot in for Mane, not sure he is that quick?

Looking forward to seeing Joey Gomez line up next Matip, that could be a great partnership.

Yeah Bob agree we need another wide option. I can see the need for a couple more bodies in midelfield / attack because at the pace we have been playing and going about games, we might need some heavy rotation come end of the year.

Not sure if any truth in Sturridge wanting out? However we would start to look a bit light with Ings out also.

Yes nice to hear Joe is back, took part in a behind the doors game which is encouraging, guess it might be a while yet before we see him in the league (maybe cup games?) hoping he comes good.  Lucas stepped in well to cover CB and we also have Klavan.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, StevieH said:

lallana limped off in the pointless stupid england spain match but may hopefully be alright for the weekend. coutinho subbed off for brazil after 85 minutes looking knackered. 

Thankfully, no more Internationals until March! 

Apparently EPL clubs are chipping in for a private jet to bring players back from South America tonight.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

Thankfully, no more Internationals until March! 

Apparently EPL clubs are chipping in for a private jet to bring players back from South America tonight.

yeah us, chelsea and city i think i read. thirty grand per club apparently? poor players obviously can't afford luxuries like that on their minimum wage etc.

• Like 2

Controlled the game, defended well, thought Southampton set up well for a draw/counter. 

Obviously disappointed we couldn't get three points, Firmino should of scored that chance !!  

Surprised Klopp kept Couthinho and Mane on as long as he did, both looked tired and equally surprised he didn't bring on Sturridge with Origi sooner. Certainly missed Lallana's energy, creativity in our midfield. 

Joel Matip what a buy, looks like a absolute steal at this rate!

• Like 2