Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

11 minutes ago, wilai said:

Kids are playing Manure on LFCTV (also on mutv). 0-0 after 15mins

Manure....?

I see what you did there,  you must have been up all night thinking that bit if genius wordplay up, it's almost Swiftian in it's rapier like wit.....or did Kindergarten let out early today?

Edited by Merylhighground
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Merylhighground said:

Manure....?

I see what you did there,  you must have been up all night thinking that bit if genius wordplay up, it's almost Swiftian in it's rapier like wit.....or did Kindergarten let out early today?

Your kindergarten are doing well....Dhanda again 0-2......:clap2: 27mins

New here ain't ya? Better get a thicker skin:whistling:

Edited by wilai
Welcome

21 minutes ago, Merylhighground said:

Manure....?

"Meryl" for moral, top draw that lad. :P

Edited by BangrakBob
  • Like 1

Looked like we thought hey we just need to turn up today and pass it about a after all , its only Burnley, we just scored 4 against Arsenal, easy peasy... well absolutely abysmal start in every sense of the word, there are no easy games. I was still hopeful we might have come out second half and put in some effort, intensity and have more guile or creativity about us instead of playing right into Burnley's hands, Burnley won't get an easier opponent than us this season ! 

Most gutless, non committed performance I've seen in an age, lets hope today is just an early blip and a wake up call for some of the new signings and players who should know better (Lallana, Sturrduge, Henderson, Lovren)

Good game Burnley, well deserved !

• Like 1

85% possession. Burnley 2 shots on target - 2 goals.

Sturridge playing out of position, Georgino out of position, Milner out of position.

Firmino is ineffective without a spine and we have no spine. Firmino is to inconsistent to be relied on to lead the line.

buy a left back and a quality DM

same old problem, final third quality not good enough, and crap defending

Edit. And no leader 

Edited by BangrakBob
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, wilai said:

Your kindergarten are doing well....Dhanda again 0-2......:clap2: 27mins

New here ain't ya? Better get a thicker skin:whistling:

Never mind the kids, let's all laugh at the first team.....bwhahahaha....bwhahahahaha and again I laugh at your feeble side....bwhahahahahahaha

Could I raise you a 'Liversh*t' to your lame 'Manure'?

• Like 1

17 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

Sturridge playing out of position, Georgino out of position, Milner out of position.

Firmino is ineffective without a spine and we have no spine. Firmino is to inconsistent to be relied on to lead the line.

Edit. And no leader 

Come on! Last week after the Arsenal and Barcelona games, the consensus was that Klopp could do no wrong and was the football genius the red half of Merseyside had been waiting for, Coutinho was the best player in the World bar none, and 'it was your year'.....

Still, it's a laugh innit?

Liverpool where indeed poor trying to break down there defence but it would of been difficult for any team, i thought Burnley did well and chased everything down Ok they got lucky with the two strikes on goal but thats football...taking the chances when they come along and they did 100%!

Liverpools bench was weak and Klopp had no idea what to do laughing at the end of the game whilst sat on the bench! wont go down well if his team carry on in that mode....Sturridge Lalalana Henderson had nothing to show and it comes to something when you are relying on Mane coming back to add impetus to the strike force.

But for the magic one Coutinho you are still in the dark ages...not enough class players for a Liverpool side for me and no backbone whatsoever,indeed a few need to sort themselves out as well as Klopp in the transfer market as you have got a few missing places that deperately need quality in the team and a few injuries and your season will be over before it has started.

You need to score first in future as he seems one dimesional in his tactics at present...Klipperty the Messiah that is!! :P

Cheers :D

14 hours ago, champers said:

Boy, have LFC got problems in defence. Klavan doesn't seem to be able to tackle, Milner at left back (???). What was wrong with Brad Smith?

brad smith was rubbish so we sold him. 

i'm hugely concerned about how little jurgen seems bothered about our left-back situation. this is not normal behaviour.

and that was a shambles on saturday, utterly abject, clueless and more annoyingly, mostly effortless. burnley's game plan was easy to see, we had no idea how to break it down. not good enough.

• Like 1

On 20/08/2016 at 11:43 PM, BangrakBob said:

Edit. And no leader 

the players out of position stuff is baffling. seeing sturridge that deep when we had no presence in the box pissed me right off. and you are dead right about the lack of leaders, it was a problem last season and looks like being one this. we lack experience, savvy, knowhow, all of it. when henderson and milner are your two most senior captain sorts you've got issues.

• Like 1

that was fun again, proper old school stuff and nice to see a strong line-up in the league cup. much more like it. we've got to stop the performances like burnley and just get into teams we're supposed to beat right from the off again. hope mane keeps this up, he's going to be a huge player for us this season. matip looked pretty good too.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, StevieH said:

that was fun again, proper old school stuff and nice to see a strong line-up in the league cup. much more like it. we've got to stop the performances like burnley and just get into teams we're supposed to beat right from the off again. hope mane keeps this up, he's going to be a huge player for us this season. matip looked pretty good too.

Mane looks like new Suarez at this rate.

36 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

Mane looks like new Suarez at this rate.

Interesting stat;

The last 3 games Mane has played, we have scored 13 goals and won all 3. The last 2 games Mane hasn't played, we've scored 0 and lost both.

• Like 1

^^ yeah dont disagree about getting his head down ect.ect, but we've seen it all to often, 9 a contracted player and/or his agent feed the media to, ultimatly, manoeuvre a move tbh i've always wondered wether sturridge would like or suit klopps style, to get the best out of his style especially in that central position its real graft, diferent from what has been expected from him b4 not saying sturridge is lazy he aint, he's a wonderful player and i'm a huge, fan, yet if he wants his england central place bac imo he's got to be playing there regularly as others are and atm he's not only not playing he's dropping further down the pecking order. Anyway lets hope its just an innocent off the cuff remark and I'm being over cynical.

either way, his timing stinks. we had an appalling result and performance at burnley followed by a morale-boosting league cup win against burton in which he scored a couple. so ahead of us travelling to spurs on saturday he drops this one in? should have kept his gob shut.

From a fans point of veiw shutting his gobs the right way to go however they aint thinking that, seems the jousting begins and Im sure sturridge was looking for a reaction from klopp and he got one,not sure it was one he expected klopp aint stupid and handled it really well and the ball is well and firmly bac in sturridges court, his next move could well be telling

Wonderfully talented footballer Sturridge but still a bit of an immature knob. You would think with all of his time missed through injury he would be grateful just to be on the pitch. I'm sure Klopp would like to give him a butt kicking.

I think the context gets construed, and blown out by media and social media hype.

Any player doesn't like playing out of position,  especially when they know they can play better in their favoured role. Then they have sheite match and everyone slags them off and then in the heat of the moment someone sticks a microphone in their face and starts trolling.

I don't think Stuge is thick but yeah maybe should have thought twice about saying what he said.

i think it would have made more sense to put Firmino on the wing and Stuge in the middle against Burnley. 

• Like 1