Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

6 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

^ That stat suggests we've played 2.5 more 35 yard passes, not that we play a long ball attacking tactic. Obviously we don't, we don't have side built for it, it's simply press and get the ball back.

Also we passed the ball more than any other side so that would affect that stat. Fig.1

We had a weakened side and were expecting that United were going to take it to us, that fact you passed the ball about a bit more just proves you couldn't penetrate our midfield. And most of the passes went amiss Fig.2 

Zlatan was largely isolated until Jose decided bring on Bogbrush and lump it forward as he couldn't break us down. Shows how Jose has resorted these tactics against Spurs also, a team that plays similar to LFC. He knows no other way to rescue a point at OT and at LFC. Fig 3

Another interesting stat, the team that apparently parked the bus had 13 shots to your 9. 

This game was great for us, just what we needed after those Cup ties. You had your chance, but it appears Jose doesn't know how. Never mind he can spend few 100 million in the summer to make it better :thumbsup:

Passes.png

Posession Lost.png

Long Balls.png

What park the bus like this,55555.

15977457_1266472283408298_80346563397423597_n.jpg

• Like 1

On 1/16/2017 at 4:26 AM, StevieH said:

carragher on nani wasn't a foul, it was a public service.

It all started earlier in the game when Carragher said to Nani he was <deleted>...........to which Nani replied  "but I have 4 Premiership medals with my name on them.....show me yours" ooops  :whistling:

16 hours ago, petermik said:

Bob

Can you put a pic on here of Gerrards face after he "slipped" against Chelsea............now that WAS a larf :thumbsup:

As I thought.......likes to give but cannot take....what is the word I,m looking for.............ooh now I remember, begins with a w and ends with a r :jap:

31 minutes ago, petermik said:

As I thought.......likes to give but cannot take....what is the word I,m looking for.............ooh now I remember, begins with a w and ends with a r :jap:

As he is a liverpool fan that word would be Winner

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BangrakBob said:

Harry Wilson in the squad tonight, hope he starts, the boss obviously thinks he is ready. 

been playing well lately apparently. 

the bloody thing over whether matip can play or not is so frustrating.

36 minutes ago, StevieH said:

been playing well lately apparently. 

the bloody thing over whether matip can play or not is so frustrating.

Yeah it is complete bullsh-it the Matip situation, and it is unfathomable that the FA cannot give an answer. It is might well have cost us 2 points on Sunday.

Form what I gather upstairs have evaluated the risk and are convinced everything has been done and Matip is going to play. 

There is precedent with a West Ham player and all they got was a fine. 

Like you say frustrating 

• Like 1

seems like we've actually done everything right for a change as well. but are being punished for the unprofessionalism of FIFA and the cameroon FA. it's a huge pain in the hole. as klopp pointed out, it isn't like we're just being stroppy or anything - sadio mane is already there.

anyway, be nice if the kids could get the win tonight. a potential front line of sturridge, woodburn and ojo might have too much for plymouth but you never know. kind of expect their ground, pitch and fans to be one of them great FA cup levellers.

1 hour ago, StevieH said:

seems like we've actually done everything right for a change as well. but are being punished for the unprofessionalism of FIFA and the cameroon FA. it's a huge pain in the hole. as klopp pointed out, it isn't like we're just being stroppy or anything - sadio mane is already there.

anyway, be nice if the kids could get the win tonight. a potential front line of sturridge, woodburn and ojo might have too much for plymouth but you never know. kind of expect their ground, pitch and fans to be one of them great FA cup levellers.

Yeah i'm looking forward to seeing how they react, bounce back from last weeks' frustration. It just might be an entertaining match.

4 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

Yeah it is complete bullsh-it the Matip situation, and it is unfathomable that the FA cannot give an answer. It is might well have cost us 2 points on Sunday.

Form what I gather upstairs have evaluated the risk and are convinced everything has been done and Matip is going to play. 

There is precedent with a West Ham player and all they got was a fine. 

Like you say frustrating 

Not traveled mate.:sad:

^ They'll open an enquiry on Friday,  and take a week to confirm that he could have played all along. Permission to play will be granted...just as the fe/ckin thing ends.

Still, the lad will be back for the spuds game I think   Maybe a closed doors rezzies game can be squeezed in for match practice?

FIFA, as we already know,  are clowns as are the effin Macaroons (did you see their 'statement'?.....Hope they get stuffed at the group stage.  No wonder JM (and a number of others) said he/they wouldn't play for them again....two years ago!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, wilai said:

^ They'll open an enquiry on Friday,  and take a week to confirm that he could have played all along. Permission to play will be granted...just as the fe/ckin thing ends.

Still, the lad will be back for the spuds game I think   Maybe a closed doors rezzies game can be squeezed in for match practice?

FIFA, as we already know,  are clowns as are the effin Macaroons (did you see their 'statement'?.....Hope they get stuffed at the group stage.  No wonder JM (and a number of others) said he/they wouldn't play for them again....two years ago!

FECAFOOT....FecinFookwits

By letter of the law Matip can play 5 days after the tournament finishes, which is the 10th, so he should right for the 11th

12 minutes ago, 3 minus 2 said:

this matip thing,, bizzare, so a player decides he doesnt want to paly for the national team anymore  or say he decides to retire, the country in question can say ,, it aint happening, you play on  ,, where does it stop? whole thing is weird

exactly 

shocking game of football,after 60minutes that was enough,for a team to have so much of the game and can only get one shot on target say's it all.i havent even checked the result.

maybe its me from a neutrals view of the game,i have been watching toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

much of,real,juve,psg,napli,roma,with getting up at 2am.every morning i do get to watch a lot of different league's.seems i do get to watch the best of football.second only to rugby,that includes league,nfl.

lets hope next weeks replay is somewhat BETTER.

thats enough lets take my beloved dog for his walk.5.10am.

TAFF.ailas MEATBOY.