Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

9 minutes ago, meatboy said:

remember them pair,TOSHACK /KEEGAN.

what about CROUCH /ROONEY.:post-4641-1156694572::post-4641-1156694083:

Never heard of em. But florent sinama pongolle and Anthony la tallec were a pair:-)

David speedie, could pluck him out of retirement.or Saunders!

Prem gone stale for strikers.

2 hours ago, Rc2702 said:

Never heard of em. But florent sinama pongolle and Anthony la tallec were a pair:-)

David speedie, could pluck him out of retirement.or Saunders!

Prem gone stale for strikers.

I will be watching him play in a couple of weeks now that he plays in Thailand !

3 more results like this and it's all over for Klopp and no amount of cash can turn this round and with his "pedigree" he should have the nous but this feels like a continuation of his last season in Germany. If his high pressure style has flaws with a thin squad then I am sorry but it smacks of bad planning. Can't wait for the jan market to end? Smell the coffee and focus on your job not the bloody press and stop facking smiling.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Give a bit of credit to Wolves,first half they were close to perfect.Liverpool just don't have the depth in the squad.If the owners don't give the manager funds to buy some quality he may as well move on

Your talking about depth but how can depth be a factor when we are only playing domestics. If his style has flaws with a thin squad then it needs to be adapted. I want to say this a ploy to make a point like JM maybe did before Christmas but if it was a point then he would have identified some targets which it looks like he has not. 

Well what happened today,outfought and outplayed at home by a Championship side,nowt to play for once again maybe you should adapt the long ball alehouse  football as employed by your superior rivals 36 miles back along the M62 :sleepy:

gets positive results :thumbsup:

8 hours ago, Rc2702 said:

Your talking about depth but how can depth be a factor when we are only playing domestics. If his style has flaws with a thin squad then it needs to be adapted. I want to say this a ploy to make a point like JM maybe did before Christmas but if it was a point then he would have identified some targets which it looks like he has not. 

Can you repeat that again in a language I can understand :whistling:

Our team has had to play a game every 3 days for the whole of January, 3 days is not enough time for players to recover, scientically proven. Klopp needed to rotate, we lost momentum, some of those lads aren't good enough. . Klopp believed he had a squad that was good enough to compete. He probably realises now that he doesn't.

Depth is a factor if the players aren't good enough.

We spent -9M in the summer, that's the biggest concern for me and that is down to the owners. 

If you are questioning Klopp as the manager now you're supporting the wrong team. 

We need to get back on track and nail top 4, that is what is needed for this club. If we do then it's a season that has been an absolute success. 

Then we will see what the boss and owners are made of. 

29 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

Our team has had to play a game every 3 days for the whole of January, 3 days is not enough time for players to recover, scientically proven. Klopp needed to rotate, we lost momentum, some of those lads aren't good enough. . Klopp believed he had a squad that was good enough to compete. He probably realises now that he doesn't.

We spent -9M in the summer, that's the biggest concern for me and that is down to the owners. 

If you are questioning Klopp as the manager now you're supporting the wrong team. 

We need to get back on track and nail top 4, that is what is needed for this club. If we do then it's a season that has been an absolute success. 

It's not solely down to the owners. A manager needs to enforce his needs and from what I have read he was happy with his squad after the Gini signing i believe. You say he thought he had a the right squad but he clearly does not and that's a mistake (1) not having the relevant back up up front has cost us big time.(2) Were not getting turned over we are losing whilst having a supreme amount of possession. I hear you about the science but it's called digging in deep and we are not Burnley who need and do operate on a shoe string. He could have been more active he chose not to be, fielding all those youngsters together against plymouth 1st leg was a joke. He has made some errors more than 1 and they have proved costly and I am not calling for Klopps head now but in 3 games and no wins time I think it could be a majority reaction.. Heard it all before too BTW "give it time la " how about give it no time here's 50 m go and get the correct team and be held accountable for anything below 4th. Anything below 4th is an absolute disaster. Leicester won it Blackburn won it leeds won it so get over that give it time mantra it's a sorry excuse that has worn very thin. 

He spent 34m on a player who would be missing throughout Jan and never had the sense to plan for that and he put his reliance on whom. A player he clearly does not rate in sturridge and Divock I scored a cracker for Belgium Origi.

The forward line always looked suspect and without Mane it looks pathetic.

I hear you I just think we need a trophy fast with Klopp. Already 2 finals he's had to get over finnish line and restore.  The LC exit hurt and now this. Be nice to be fighting on more than 1 front and I don't think that was an unrealistic expectation at all. All eggs in 1 basket time. 

If we do not get 4th+. More time?

45 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

I hear you I just think we need a trophy fast with Klopp. Already 2 finals he's had to get over finnish line and restore.  The LC exit hurt and now this. Be nice to be fighting on more than 1 front and I don't think that was an unrealistic expectation at all. All eggs in 1 basket time. 

If we do not get 4th+. More time?

I understand your frustration, it was diabolical this afternoon. It is shocking to lose 3 on the bounce at home to teams I would not have contemplated losing to a week ago even and fully expected to still be alive in both cup competitions.

If we don't get 4th, as long as we finish 5th and died trying, then for me yes, more time. I wont be happy and it will raise questions, but I believe in this manager, he will get it right, he will bring success. 

9 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

Is that net spend Bobby ?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, meatboy said:

when is tis going to END. this reminds me of the time the great brian clough went to leeds,

PLAYERS REVOLT. 

stay where you are mr.klop you WILL make or break them.

They said the same to "king Kenny" before the noose tightened :whistling:

its only a game chaps :thumbsup:

19 hours ago, Rc2702 said:

18 hours ago, petermik said:

Can you repeat that again in a language I can understand :whistling:

17 hours ago, Rc2702 said:

Sorry Peter I cannot speak 4 changs and an IQ of 78. Have a look again tomorrow?

LOL we all have been there,no probs,completely understand,the way your lot are playing at the moment would drive anyone to drink :thumbsup:

12 hours ago, Rc2702 said:

Of course depth is a problem irrespective of not being in Europe.The domestic season plus cups is a marathon not a sprint.

Klopp can play what he considers the best team and then look at the bench ,some good young players but not a lot of experienced quality.

Mane's absence has been felt but if you are relying on one player to turn it around you have a problem.

Liverpool are a club with big ambitions, the squad simply doesnt match them.

7 hours ago, meatboy said:

when is tis going to END. this reminds me of the time the great brian clough went to leeds,

PLAYERS REVOLT. 

stay where you are mr.klop you WILL make or break them.

Not sure how they compare Meaty but this constant defending of Klopp is a bit of a joke. 

Nobody seems to be factoring in the fact that you have spent a huge amount of money on the main stand - 2 or 3 decent players worth of cash? The new players have got to have time to settle in, particularly those from abroad who are used to taking a mid-winter break. I wish you well for the Chelsea game if only to keep the rest of the season interesting. Football being football; so unpredictable; I wouldn't be surprised if you beat Chelsea.

2 hours ago, 3 minus 2 said:

so you should 'turn ' and not support your manager after half a little run of poor results ,, nah not my idea of supporting a club

That's what normally happens. When problems occur people ask questions and those that do not are more questionable supporters IMO. 

16 hours ago, Rc2702 said:

With 1 competition to aim for I'd sack him if he don't get us to at least 4th place. Bar needs to be set higher and cash was available.

How do you know cash was available? 

Who would you replace Klopp with?