Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

2 hours ago, evenstevens said:

but your gun player the count is leaving     the klopp project will be in ruins

Yeah hopefully it’s not until the summer. If it’s this window that will not be a good sign to the rest of the players.

in the summer, for sure an irreplaceable loss, but with Kieta and Goretska(or the like) coming in, I’d be looking to see what striker, keeper and other centre-back will be joining this now serious team. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

Yeah hopefully it’s not until the summer. If it’s this window that will not be a good sign to the rest of the players.

in the summer, for sure an irreplaceable loss, but with Kieta and Goretska(or the like) coming in, I’d be looking to see what striker, keeper and other centre-back will be joining this now serious team. 

Its looking far more assured with VVD in but a keeper this window is surely being looked at as well?

You won't lose your star man until the summer anyhow.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Its looking far more assured with VVD in but a keeper this window is surely being looked at as well?

You won't lose your star man until the summer anyhow.

Considering his faith and commitment to the keepers in the summer, it’s very Unlikely he will buy one in Jan. Such is Klopp’s value in loyalty, he’ll ride it out come what may in this season. 

He said himself that each player has a 12 month contract with him and he honours that as long as he gets the commitment in return. 

Come June 1st he is happy to get rid. 

3 hours ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Could not have imagined a worse transfer from a Tottenham top four perspective.

We'll just hope Man Utd and Mourinho continue their meltdown.

Yep, I think you are right, if you guys don’t make top 4....you have too many good players who could get a CL game elsewhere...

I still think United could slide a fair bit more though.. 

14 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

Yep, I think you are right, if you guys don’t make top 4....you have too many good players who could get a CL game elsewhere...

I still think United could slide a fair bit more though.. 

Chelsea not locked in either. It should be one entertaining scrap for top 4.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

Nice to see yet another player choose the Klopp project over rivals. 

Did he have any choices? From what I can see, Liverpool were the only one's who bid for him. Maybe the rumours about City going after him where to just bump up the price.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, StevieH said:

and mangala. and stones. and sterling. and everyone really. it's city's default position and the price you pay for everyone knowing you're funded by oil money.

But it's not just City though is it Stevie. All the big clubs in the Prem get fleeced because everyone knows how much money there is in the Prem. At least Stones and Sterling are English, so we know there is an added premium for that.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, wilai said:

Best box to box mid in Europe.....You'll enjoy watching him Mr BJ I promise (apart from when you play us of course):post-4641-1156694083:

Will he make United park the bus again :tongue: I do enjoy it when Mourinho (who I think coined the phrase park the bus) actually does it himself

3 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

Will he make United park the bus again :tongue: I do enjoy it when Mourinho (who I think coined the phrase park the bus) actually does it himself

One of his strengths is direct running with great close control, then shooting with little back lift before keeper can set himself. Scored a number of goals for RBL in that fashion...parked buses don't like that.:smile:

11 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Stevie, like most clubs we've bought some at a decent price and had to pay at a premium for other players. Hope you are not trying to put the blame exclusively on City for high prices, as we're very late to that party.

give over you precious get. city fans really are touchy about this money and ownership thing. 

• Haha 2