Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

8 minutes ago, StevieH said:

i just had to google what a color analyst is, never heard that before. in england they're called co-commentators. and about 90-odd percent of them are utter berks who add nothing to the game and only speak in cliches. michael owen might be the worst of them as it goes. though phil neville is pretty appalling as well.

Yeah, I was pretty sure "color analyst" was foreign lingo.  Bein does have a few decent ones, but others who are intolerable.

beIN are a life saver to me, as I get to watch almost every City game. Their coverage is pretty good and far more than any other channel I'm aware of but they really need to sort out their presenters. I'm with you on the Keys point stevie. Ridiculous to appoint both of them as their anchors

• Like 1

3 hours ago, petermik said:

Tommy Lawrence Liverpools keeper in the the 60,s affectionately know as "the flying pig" sadly passed away yesterday aged 77.

R.I.P.

The "Echo" used to say regularly and correctly that after extensive periods of inactivity he could leap into action and perform excellently.

Where was he living when he passed?

I remember that one too. Though I had forgotten about Bally scoring. Played at Goodison on a Saturday night with a relay to a big screen or screens at Anfield. Can't remember the name of the pub we went to after, in a side street off Granton Rd.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, wilai said:

Top Stalking by LFC nerds......who found that....

Keita has just registered his company in the UK. Using the same registered address that Van Dijk uses. Promising?:smile:

Promising what?

Honestly for a scouser I'm disappointed mate...take your scouse and lick yer lips son.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

Considering the weekend’s results, fantastic result In the pursuit of 2nd. 

Too  much red  Bob, 2nd place???? a couple losses or draws  bingo out of the top four, and with your goalie between the sticks and a dodgy defence, making the top four will be a bonus this season,enjoy the win but the law of averages were on your side that M/City were only 1 match away from a loss, after  a record breaking run,that at sometime had to come to the end,  y/day was that day

7 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

Irritable Bowel Syndrome is very much a condition we have learned to live with under Klopp

Yes, Liverpool scoring four and conceding three has a certain ring to it.  Great game!!

Now if he could just sort out the defense.........

15 minutes ago, carmine said:

Yes, Liverpool scoring four and conceding three has a certain ring to it.  Great game!!

Now if he could just sort out the defense.........

we have. he was in the stand and cost £75m.

new goalkeeper please. please, please, please. leroy sane is dead good but no top keeper should be beaten at his near post that way.

what a match though and what an excellent performance. though chamberlain and robertson were great, so were the midfield two, matip had his best game in a while and firmino is just brilliant.

and then jurgen shouts out "what the <deleted>" in the post-match because "i thought on american TV that's OK".

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, StevieH said:

we have. he was in the stand and cost £75m.

new goalkeeper please. please, please, please. leroy sane is dead good but no top keeper should be beaten at his near post that way.

what a match though and what an excellent performance. though chamberlain and robertson were great, so were the midfield two, matip had his best game in a while and firmino is just brilliant.

and then jurgen shouts out "what the <deleted>" in the post-match because "i thought on american TV that's OK".

Klopp is quality....new keeper and Kieta in and a match for anyone it would seem.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Klopp is quality....new keeper and Kieta in and a match for anyone it would seem.

yeah. and even with our goalkeepers made of fog i still don't see anybody fancying playing us in the champions league this season.

5 minutes ago, StevieH said:

yeah. and even with our goalkeepers made of fog i still don't see anybody fancying playing us in the champions league this season.

Having a team scoring for fun is highly entertaining....I'm sure you will do well.