Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

12 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

You can post it on every thread Wilai but you've got it wrong. The explanation is on the City thread. It is all down to where Sane was when KdB crossed the ball, as KdB was the last City player to touch the ball. And that off Milner doesn't matter if you want to call it a rebound as it is all down to where Sane was when KdB crossed it

As explained on the other thread Mr BJ, I totally disagree with that explanation.

45 minutes ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Guess we'll have to settle for whooping you 5v0 (stop avoiding the facts on the sending off for dangerous play) and being 17 points ahead (with a game in hand) of you!

How high up the wall can you piss? :sleep:

Whether rhe sending of was fair or unfair has nothing to do with my point, which is we would have give you a touch up with 11 men. 

Enjoy your 17 points, we never expected to be anywhere near the league this season, we are works in progress and we are getting closer. 

I know this loss for you is huge, Pep brought in to win the CL that’s what the Sheikh wants baadly. You would have won it too but unfortunately drew your nemesis. 

I cant tell you how good it feels to be supporting, watching, and being part of this club right now. 

• Like 2

I'll give my neutral view: 2 brilliant matches and well done Liverpool and bad luck City.

Last night City tried something completely new with 3 at the back. It worked in the first half, but not in the 2nd. It was a major tactical change but when 3 down, needs must.

A "minor" change by Klopp for the 2nd half putting Firminho on the left and Salah at centre forward. Both scored from their new positions, plus Firminho put a check on Bernardo Silva who was City's best player in the first half. Mane, who looked a liability when he dropped back to help, was also shifted over to the right.

Sane's goal should have stood; Milner played him in; but Jesus's goal should have been struck off for a foul by Sterling on VVD.

City will end the season with 2 trophies. The other 5 of the top 6 are still in the running for a trophy, which shows why the EPL is so good.

Finally, I think the attack on City's bus has left a bitter taste in Klopp's mouth. He seems personally let down to me. Maybe this will come back to haunt Liverpool if Klopp gets offered another job in the Summer: Bayern Munich, German national team or others. I hope not.

Edited by champers
  • Like 1

Wrong again Trigg:biggrin: The ball REBOUNDED off Milner therefore Sane was offside.

DafMuwrWAAEZFQK.jpg

Wilai. We know your opinion, you know our opinion. We've quoted people who consider wrong decision, you've quoted <deleted> all!

(Using Trigg are ya..aw, kissing up to your cheeky cockney muckers eh, bless ya governor! :post-4641-1156694572:)

Edited by Bredbury Blue

2 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

Whether rhe sending of was fair or unfair has nothing to do with my point, which is we would have give you a touch up with 11 men. 

How can you possibly know that? You can't unless you have devine powers. It's a bit like saying if the 2nd goal last night had stood we would have beaten you - we can't possibly know that no matter what our true feelings are.

The facts are that you were losing 1v0 when your man got sent off for a reckless high and dangerous lunge which resulted in Ederson having 8 stitches in his face. Liverpool then capitulated to a 5v0 loss. Facts.

14 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

You accused us the other day of getting "cocky" and now look at you.

When your the only english team left with a chance of major glory I think we can be forgiven for a day or two.

Some fans are being a bit sore. Sleep deprivation could be a factor I'm sure.

2 hours ago, champers said:

I'll give my neutral view: 2 brilliant matches and well done Liverpool and bad luck City.

Last night City tried something completely new with 3 at the back. It worked in the first half, but not in the 2nd. It was a major tactical change but when 3 down, needs must.

A "minor" change by Klopp for the 2nd half putting Firminho on the left and Salah at centre forward. Both scored from their new positions, plus Firminho put a check on Bernardo Silva who was City's best player in the first half. Mane, who looked a liability when he dropped back to help, was also shifted over to the right.

Sane's goal should have stood; Milner played him in; but Jesus's goal should have been struck off for a foul by Sterling on VVD.

City will end the season with 2 trophies. The other 5 of the top 6 are still in the running for a trophy, which shows why the EPL is so good.

Finally, I think the attack on City's bus has left a bitter taste in Klopp's mouth. He seems personally let down to me. Maybe this will come back to haunt Liverpool if Klopp gets offered another job in the Summer: Bayern Munich, German national team or others. I hope not.

i'd say guardiola got it really wrong. started with a 3-3-3-1 formation, totally bossed the first half, went in at half time 1-0 up, could have been 2-0 with a different ref, then he lost his head. he got sent off at half time and so wasn't on the touchline to instruct his team second half, in a game that was still winnable. he also made a change that played into liverpool's hands - when you're bossing it with 3-3-3-1 why change it to a back 4? pep imploded and what effect does that have on your players when the manager goes nuts at a ref and gets sent off when it was totally avoidable?

your last paragraph is bobbins though. klopp is at liverpool for a while and a few knobheads throwing bottles at a bus didn't affect the outcome of the tie and won't affect him either.

4 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

When your the only english team left with a chance of major glory I think we can be forgiven for a day or two.

Some fans are being a bit sore. Sleep deprivation could be a factor I'm sure.

I've always had a soft spot for Liverpool as I lived there years ago but with the gloating today and "sleeping" supporters coming out of the woodwork, it pains me to say I'm starting to hope Liverpool get knocked out next round.

2 minutes ago, StevieH said:

this is the liverpool thread boj. course we're going to enjoy it.

And it was on the City thread that Bob accused us of getting cocky and our posts where nowhere near as gloating as in here stevie. But yeah, course you gotta enjoy it

6 minutes ago, StevieH said:

i don't do gloating mate, never have. plus my dad's a city fan so i'm in a whole non-virtual world of non-gloating today. tried phoning him earlier today. no answer. got a text back simply saying "<deleted> off". and that's family. can't pick 'em.

You've never let that cat out of the bag before :shock1:

Just now, mrbojangles said:

You've never let that cat out of the bag before :shock1:

old man grew up watching bell, lee and summerbee at maine road mate. he was gutted when my first word wasn't "dada" but was actually "keggy keegle". 

1 minute ago, StevieH said:

old man grew up watching bell, lee and summerbee at maine road mate. he was gutted when my first word wasn't "dada" but was actually "keggy keegle". 

Took my daughter to the Etihad when she was 2 days old and kitted her out in City baby grows. Brain washing has to start early and be continuous. However, I have given my daughter permission to date any supporter except a United fan. She does that and she's dis-inherited. Caveat, she's allowed to be a WAG

1 minute ago, mrbojangles said:

Took my daughter to the Etihad when she was 2 days old and kitted her out in City baby grows. Brain washing has to start early and be continuous. However, I have given my daughter permission to date any supporter except a United fan. She does that and she's dis-inherited. Caveat, she's allowed to be a WAG

you have to draw the line somewhere man. united fans, gun advocates, tories. you can date anyone you like daughter as long as they don't fall into any of them three.

also hard to explain how livid my dad was when i played as a guest player in a testimonial match aged 16 and accidentally injured an already injury-prone paul lake in city's pre-season. i also nutmegged andy hinchcliffe in the same match so swings and roundabouts.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, StevieH said:

you have to draw the line somewhere man. united fans, gun advocates, tories. you can date anyone you like daughter as long as they don't fall into any of them three.

also hard to explain how livid my dad was when i played as a guest player in a testimonial match aged 16 and accidentally injured an already injury-prone paul lake in city's pre-season. i also nutmegged andy hinchcliffe in the same match so swings and roundabouts.

This geezers been having slap up meals with fergie, playing subbuteo in a man city top and being a guest of honour!! Shady scouser alert 

3 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

This geezers been having slap up meals with fergie, playing subbuteo in a man city top and being a guest of honour!! Shady scouser alert 

i never claimed to be a scouser mate. though i have met alex ferguson. he was dead nice.

7 minutes ago, StevieH said:

i never claimed to be a scouser mate. though i have met alex ferguson. he was dead nice.

Eh? Don't tell me your from homes chapel your original crewe lad? <deleted> unbelievable this. Bobs heartbroken

1 minute ago, Rc2702 said:

Eh? Don't tell me your from homes chapel your original crewe lad? <deleted> unbelievable this. Bobs heartbroken

nah neither mate. we could only ever hate holmes chapel and crewe. far too middle class them lot.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, champers said:

People say to me; "Owl, you are a Londoner, why do you like The Reds?"

I tell them about the time I was at Spurs for a match up with Liverpool in the 1970s. " It was about 2pm. I was having a quiet pint in 'The Cock' and was just about to go to the ground when some noisy Liverpool fans burst into the pub. Followed by more Pool fans, and more. In the space of 10 minutes they had taken over the whole pub. They had a drummer and were singing songs that I'd never heard. I couldn't understand what they were all singing.

I was stuck in the corner. The supporters spotted me and started pointing and chanting. "Death to the cockney <---->." Then they sang 'You'll never walk alone'." Suddenly, at five minutes to three, they all left for the game, leaving me on my own. I thought <----> this. Don't want this again. So after the game I bought a red scarf and joined the supporters club. Has kept me safe ever since.

• Haha 1