Ridiculous Requests From Thai Ladies.

theblether

Blether is a tease he knows this thread would come alive with a mint arse photo,otherwise it will die soon enough.

Shame on you.

Hmmmm.......I can't show you a Mint ass photo but I could show a photo of my ladies ass??

Would that do?? smile.png

>Okay then.......no excessive perving if you don't mind.......

58164_532810283423965_336972801_n.jpg

Sensational stuff.

thats a bloke!

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Everyone his own taste but personally I don't think Thai girls are that 'pretty', 'beautiful', 'attractive' at all. They lack every sexy, cool, smart, seducing and feminine appearance. Just kids.

They are mostly thin, have good skin, don't need to wear much if any make up to look nice, have lovely dark eyes, long shiny black hair, delicate features, dress well at all times, have a very feminine and gentle demeanor, softly spoken, dainty little features....what more could you want from in a women. You sure you aren't gay?

I just love reading the comments here. Wish we could all have a braai(bbq) together cause i would pay to hear al the stories you guys experienced here in thailand. Im only a week here in Rawai and i have learned so much just by reading the .."forums" thanks for the entertainment.

Just quickly, what have you learnt?
As always these stories remind me of most Thai people lack of knowledge regarding lord Buddha

Thailand...the hub of amazing asses.

The wife's was so perfect I married it. And now we check out the ladies together. Yes, an alternate universe.

I'm still fascinated how one country can have so many beautiful women.

Sent from my PC36100 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

Eh......and may I add, Mint's is even better. wub.png

not that i had any respect for you previously, but posting that photo is just another indicator that you are here to seek validation.

Validated.

Oh so validated.

Back in the "west" I rarely found womens rear ends attractive, but many Thai burds have the most incredibly attractive rears I have ever seen. In fact, often their backsides are more attractive than their frontsides. Reminds me of that song "nice legs, shame about the face".

Unfortunately, a more western diet is giving Thai women western style figures, so enjoy it while you can, guys.

I just love reading the comments here. Wish we could all have a braai(bbq) together cause i would pay to hear al the stories you guys experienced here in thailand. Im only a week here in Rawai and i have learned so much just by reading the .."forums" thanks for the entertainment.

Some of this stuff is actually true....well almost

This topic is pointless without photos!

Okay if you insist......

I was highly entertained by this young lady, people kept offering her drinks and she ended up mao mak mak........my lady kept kicking me below the table for commenting on it.

" theblether, stop talk about mao, maybe she get in big trouble with boss "

She would have been too drunk to have known the difference anyway

Everyone his own taste but personally I don't think Thai girls are that 'pretty', 'beautiful', 'attractive' at all. They lack every sexy, cool, smart, seducing and feminine appearance. Just kids.

Just for the record....I have never in all the time posting in TV have I ever disagreed with anything more than what you just said!!

That's what I mentioned as 'everyone his own taste' !

In 15 years I have NEVER seen any local nox-mixed-race girl here that was really 'gorgeous', that made me speechless and my eyes pop out.

While in the Japan, India (!!!) Middle East there are lots of them that have Gods gift of the natural 'WOW!-factor'.

Here they are just very average 'Asian girls' yes often nicer for the eyes then the 2-legged buffalows back home but not 'gorgeous and feminine' no way ! laugh.png

I'm sorry...I am going to have to ask you to leave now...trouble maker!

This topic is pointless without photos!

Okay if you insist......

I was highly entertained by this young lady, people kept offering her drinks and she ended up mao mak mak........my lady kept kicking me below the table for commenting on it.

" theblether, stop talk about mao, maybe she get in big trouble with boss "

She would have been too drunk to have known the difference anyway

Just for the record....I have never in all the time posting in TV have I ever disagreed with anything more than what you just said!!

That's what I mentioned as 'everyone his own taste' !

In 15 years I have NEVER seen any local nox-mixed-race girl here that was really 'gorgeous', that made me speechless and my eyes pop out.

While in the Japan, India (!!!) Middle East there are lots of them that have Gods gift of the natural 'WOW!-factor'.

Here they are just very average 'Asian girls' yes often nicer for the eyes then the 2-legged buffalows back home but not 'gorgeous and feminine' no way ! laugh.png

I'm sorry...I am going to have to ask you to leave now...trouble maker!

To rubberdick

I am not one that demands a high IQ of a woman and maybe that's why I am satisfied with the Thai woman. As a package, I believe they are unbeatable. Japanese, although beautiful are too westernized, middle eastern women are just too radical in general, so that leaves the Thais. You cannot overlook the fact that they want to look feminine. That's a major plus. Western/westernized woman don't care about that. For me, at least 50% of Thai women are at least attractive, maybe more. Knock you eyes out? If you haven't seen a Thai lady that fits that description then you just haven't been here long enough. I have seen Thai women I cannot take my eyes off.

• Like 1

bladder, are you this famous brit hustler in chang may, happy first in anyway ;-}

if yes, shoot me some pics of your available brides, like mint, basil, curry may be I will send my gf into the sticks and get

one of yours

bladder, are you this famous brit hustler in chang may, happy first in anyway ;-}

if yes, shoot me some pics of your available brides, like mint, basil, curry may be I will send my gf into the sticks and get

one of yours

Nope not me......I'm the innocent type. smile.png

That is a 9.9 ass theblether. I cant give 10 because its partially covered and cannot make an accurate assessment

Where is the ass...I can barely see it it's so non existent?

Japanese, although beautiful are too westernized

Westernized is not a word I'd use to describe Japanese women. They are in a world of their own, not reallyWesternized and not really Asia-nized.