Ridiculous Requests From Thai Ladies.

theblether

Thai women seam to appreciate other women's beauty, they will aways let a beautiful girl know how pretty she is. Looks are so important in Thailand, I got fed up of hearing "Lor" because I didn't know what it meant now I love to here it. In the West we don't tell random people how handsome or pretty they or their partner is, we just dribble or turn green with envy.

Luckily there is plenty of choice of beautiful women in Thailand.

Seriously......my lady has some stunning girlfriends, sometimes my lady will say to me " what you think about Mint tonight, very sexy la? "

I just can't get it out of my head it's a trick question, I just can't. unsure.png

Then sometimes emboldened with alcohol I'll say what I think ( always a dangerous thing ) .......

" okay, Mint has the best ass in Thailand and I can't keep my eyes of it "

I sit there nervously for a microsecond wondering where the nearest duck pond is then.........my lady turns to Mint and says

" Mint, theblether thinks you have the best ass in Thailand and he like to look at it very much "

" Awww, thank you very much theblether, is okay you can look very much if you like "

" Ka, ka " says my lady.

Then I sit there and wonder if I'm in some kind of alternate universe. smile.png

My missus always points out good looking girls so i don't miss out. An alternate universe indeed.smile.png

• Like 2

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This topic is pointless without photos!

Okay if you insist......

I was highly entertained by this young lady, people kept offering her drinks and she ended up mao mak mak........my lady kept kicking me below the table for commenting on it.

" theblether, stop talk about mao, maybe she get in big trouble with boss "

She would have been too drunk to have known the difference anyway

Everyone his own taste but personally I don't think Thai girls are that 'pretty', 'beautiful', 'attractive' at all. They lack every sexy, cool, smart, seducing and feminine appearance. Just kids.

Just for the record....I have never in all the time posting in TV have I ever disagreed with anything more than what you just said!!

That's what I mentioned as 'everyone his own taste' !

In 15 years I have NEVER seen any local nox-mixed-race girl here that was really 'gorgeous', that made me speechless and my eyes pop out.

While in the Japan, India (!!!) Middle East there are lots of them that have Gods gift of the natural 'WOW!-factor'.

Here they are just very average 'Asian girls' yes often nicer for the eyes then the 2-legged buffalows back home but not 'gorgeous and feminine' no way ! laugh.png

In Australia you will see many really gorgeous girls, as in many places in the world, including Thailand.

I suggest there is seriously something amiss with your eyesight if you have never seen a really gorgeous girl in Thailand in 15 years.

Ridiculous, actually a stupid thing to say.

I believe his taste to be inferior, hence the issue.

• Like 1

Okay if you insist......

I was highly entertained by this young lady, people kept offering her drinks and she ended up mao mak mak........my lady kept kicking me below the table for commenting on it.

She would have been too drunk to have known the difference anyway

Everyone his own taste but personally I don't think Thai girls are that 'pretty', 'beautiful', 'attractive' at all. They lack every sexy, cool, smart, seducing and feminine appearance. Just kids.

Just for the record....I have never in all the time posting in TV have I ever disagreed with anything more than what you just said!!

That's what I mentioned as 'everyone his own taste' !

In 15 years I have NEVER seen any local nox-mixed-race girl here that was really 'gorgeous', that made me speechless and my eyes pop out.

While in the Japan, India (!!!) Middle East there are lots of them that have Gods gift of the natural 'WOW!-factor'.

Here they are just very average 'Asian girls' yes often nicer for the eyes then the 2-legged buffalows back home but not 'gorgeous and feminine' no way ! laugh.png

Never been to Chiang Mai then?

You're lucky. My gf is so jealous she got it into her mind that a singer on the stage with a band was hot for me (I'm a very average looking guy--or worse--and there were a lot of other guys about). She tried to insist that I don't look at the 'singing lady' so much and didn't quite accept it when I said that I can only watch the guitar-players for so long before it gets boring... :-)

Blether is a tease he knows this thread would come alive with a mint arse photo,otherwise it will die soon enough.

Shame on you.

Hmmmm.......I can't show you a Mint ass photo but I could show a photo of my ladies ass??

Would that do?? smile.png

• Like 1

You're lucky. My gf is so jealous she got it into her mind that a singer on the stage with a band was hot for me (I'm a very average looking guy--or worse--and there were a lot of other guys about). She tried to insist that I don't look at the 'singing lady' so much and didn't quite accept it when I said that I can only watch the guitar-players for so long before it gets boring... :-)

Ooooh that's painful sad.png

Ah grasshopper. You have not yet perfected the sweeping glance ploy.

Your head swings from side to side like those pingpong ball clowns at the fair (warning: DO NOT have mouth agape) with the 'object' you really want to see at the centre point. The missus will know but is never able pin you down at the exact moment because by the time she goes to say something you're already glancing at some old bloke over in the corner.

Edited by Songhua

Blether is a tease he knows this thread would come alive with a mint arse photo,otherwise it will die soon enough.

Shame on you.

Hmmmm.......I can't show you a Mint ass photo but I could show a photo of my ladies ass??

Suddenly, a hundred TV members have shuffled to the front of their chair.

Thai women seam to appreciate other women's beauty, they will aways let a beautiful girl know how pretty she is. Looks are so important in Thailand, I got fed up of hearing "Lor" because I didn't know what it meant now I love to here it. In the West we don't tell random people how handsome or pretty they or their partner is, we just dribble or turn green with envy.

Seriously......my lady has some stunning girlfriends, sometimes my lady will say to me " what you think about Mint tonight, very sexy la? "

I just can't get it out of my head it's a trick question, I just can't.

Then sometimes emboldened with alcohol I'll say what I think ( always a dangerous thing ) .......

I sit there nervously for a microsecond wondering where the nearest duck pond is then.........my lady turns to Mint and says

" Mint, theblether thinks you have the best ass in Thailand and he like to look at it very much "

" Awww, thank you very much theblether, is okay you can look very much if you like "

" Ka, ka " says my lady.

Then I sit there and wonder if I'm in some kind of alternate universe.

My missus always points out good looking girls so i don't miss out. An alternate universe indeed.

My wife and 3 previous GFs did the same.

Your head swings from side to side like those pingpong ball clowns at the fair (warning: DO NOT have mouth agape) with the 'object' you really want to see at the centre point. The missus will know but is never able pin you down at the exact moment because by the time she goes to say something you're already glancing at some fat bloke over in the corner.

For a head swinging from side to side constantly, watch the David Gray vid of him singing "Babylon" live......

Shame on you.

Okay then.......no excessive perving if you don't mind.......

58164_532810283423965_336972801_n.jpg

Sensational stuff.

Your head swings from side to side like those pingpong ball clowns at the fair (warning: DO NOT have mouth agape) with the 'object' you really want to see at the centre point. The missus will know but is never able pin you down at the exact moment because by the time she goes to say something you're already glancing at some fat bloke over in the corner.

For a head swinging from side to side constantly, watch the David Gray vid of him singing "Babylon" live......
... or Stevie Wonder.

Speaking of wonders, sounds like Mint's rear end IS one,

Forget the diet TB, there will be plenty of time for that when your back home.

If you can resist the deep fried piza on offer down your local chip shop.

No - don't listen to them, oh great blethering one. You're doing well, keep at it .

post-71952-0-87139600-1367328039_thumb.j

Very entertaining OP, i LIKE it.

I'll go along. I have a weakness for beer promo girls.

...and the worse the beer the cuter the girls;)

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

Can I megalike this. Maybe it's an old one but I've never come across it before. Very, very clever.clap2.gif

Very entertaining OP, i LIKE it.

I'll go along. I have a weakness for beer promo girls.

...and the worse the beer the cuter the girls;)

Can I megalike this. Maybe it's an old one but I've never come across it before. Very, very clever.clap2.gif

Please Beerhave, sir.

• Like 2

Please Beerhave, sir.

And there's another I haven't heard before. It's quite an education you get on TVF.

I wish someone would educate me on the new quote system though. Am I the only one finding hard going? blink.png

I just can't get it out of my head it's a trick question, I just can't. unsure.png

" Ka, ka " says my lady.

Then I sit there and wonder if I'm in some kind of alternate universe. smile.png

Oh come on - i knew i was in an 'alternate universe' 3 months after i first landed at Swampy ! - and the feeling's only got worse over the past 5 years.

Okay if you insist......

She would have been too drunk to have known the difference anyway drunk.gif

And they can't dress. It's rare to see one in a matching ensemble. In Sai Gon they can dress.

I agree, but actually too often over matched, MAtchy Matchy. The style is almost as bad as some of the Japanese mall rats. MAn those gals can make you cringe.. Thai designers are also hideous. Catch fashion TV for a good howl